It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Say No To Drugs, Kiddies"- This Public Service Message Brought to You By the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Get High On Intelligence, Kids!

This just stuck me as.....funny.

As I am currently browing the web for information about the CIA for the tinwiki article, I came across the CIA webpage for kids. With of course, this public service message to "get high on intelligence".

From the same government agency that once jacked people full of '___' to see what oit would do to their brains. The same government agency that was involved in full scale operations of setting up opium smuggling rings during Vietnam. The same agency that was involved in drug dealing and smuggling in Central America. The same government agency that brought us the joys of crack coc aine.

Boy, they must be snorting some really good "intelligence" there in CIA headquarters.

When I see crap like this, I understand now why the youth do not take anything the government saus seriously.

I mean, even when I was in school, during the 80's and early 90's, it was common knowldge that the CIA were the worlds biggest drug dealers. Hell, a pothead friend of mine, EJ, when asked by our guidance counciler what he wanted to do when he got out of highschool, said "Dude, I wanna join the CIA, cuz everyone knows they make and import the best dope on the streets".

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Boy, they must be snorting some really good "intelligence" there in CIA headquarters.

Yeah, they are a pack of drug-dealing back-stabbing dim-witted ass-kissers.

Oh jeez, that made me laugh . . .

In fact, :

[edit on 10/7/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
By the way, heres a quiz on the site to test your drug knowledge.

www.odci.gov...

If you get 100%, you get an email from the CIA human resources department telling you they have a job offer for a person with your knowledge. Current openings in Columbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Honduras!

I feel the need , however, to correct question 4 on the quiz.

4. Illicit drugs are transported to the United States by:
1. Ships
2. Airplanes
3. Vehicles
4. People
5. The CIA
6. All of the above

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
HAHA, read the page source. It tells you the answers! Just shows you how much effort they are prepared to put into educating the public . . .

View >> page Source
The numbers above each question tell you the right answer, with the first question beign zero.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
During the past few years, I have come to the conclusion that there are three types of people:

1) Those that do drugs recreationally
2) Those that abuse drugs
3) Those that do not use drugs

In my opinion, people that do drugs every once in a while are the best kind (or at least the people I can relate to.) They aren't abusers, but are not totally against drug use, cause hey, you only live once, and it is your body, not anyone else's.

People that abuse drugs are just too weird and dependant on them, and are bad news all around.

People that don't do drugs at all, just don't understand. It's that simple.

top topics

join