It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just want to say hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello all !!! This is my first post on the boards and i just wanted to salute all the members of ATS.I will also take the occasion to briefly introduce myself .First off im a male and im 23 years old.I live in Montreal , Quebec and i speak french.My principal interests are: International politics , history , astronomy , science , hockey , womens , metal music(every kind , from power to death , i just eat and breath metal) and "conspiracy theories" (im not here for nothing
).Since 2 years , i have been reading many books; some of them on the new world order , some on the UFO , some on secret societies , some on history and a lot on politics, war and globalism.Some of that stuff was biased and totally non-credible while some other was very interesting and worth looking into.I began to be interested in conspiracy theories right after 9/11.I just couldnt believe the official story of the U.S Govt.There was way too many anomalities and "incredible coincidences" (IE:Atta passeport that just fell magically from the sky and then found in the debris of the WTC).So i made some research on the net and found many things since then.

I joined this board around a year ago but i changed location after that and didnt had any free time to post.This time however i have all the time in the world and i will be more than happy to discuss , debate and research many subjects with all of you.Also, i want to point out that english is not my primary language so my grammar is not always going to be perfect but i will try to do my best

That said , im glad to be part of the community.Its always good to discuss with open minded people.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
FOW welcome!
You are going to fit right in!

Peace,

BG

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the board

You should fit in around here nicely, just remember to speak your mind and not be pushed down by others.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A fellow Candian.
Im from Alberta, Home of Foot and Mouth Madness!
Im sure you'll fit right in, we need more Candians on this site.
Deep

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Canuck!

What's up eh?

How's about the chances of the Canadiens winning the cup this year?

LOL, probably about the same as the Leafs (I'm from Toronto btw).

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Right on- the more the better.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks all for the warm welcome

And NEO , there are no chances in hell that the canadians will win the cup this year.Im even surprised that we have a good season debut.I predict a 8th place in the east and an elimination in the 1st playoff round by the Ottawa Senators for my beloved habs this year.

As for Toronto , their season debut is somehow a disapointement.Im sure however that they will get back on track and will be part of the playoffs but they wont win the cup either.Ottawa will win this year , they have the best overall team in the NHL imo.

new topics

top topics

join