It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bugs and errors and suggestions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I would like to point out some bugs at ats
1)When you click any rats thread it says that you must purchase points at mem center .If you click it gives a 404 error.You have to manually click mem center on the top of the page to get in.

2)The navigation system is screwed up.It was used to be
atsforums=desired sub forum=topic and all were clickable now the ats forum link has gone and you have to click the home button on top of the page which imo is time consuming when everytime you want to goto home page.

3)Could you bring back the old ats page where ats.com and ats.com\forums were 2 different pages.If you type ats.com it directs you to ats.com\forums.All those big superb articles about star wars,john titor,david icke is now difficult to find and new members wont even know that they exist.

4)Could you increase the fonts of the sub forum topics which show when you goto abovetopsecret.com .The previous style was less eye straining.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

4)Could you increase the fonts of the sub forum topics which show when you goto abovetopsecret.com .The previous style was less eye straining.

I like the smaller fonts. Makes the page look better. If you're using Firefox, you can increase/decrease the fonts by clicking CTRL+ (plus)+ and CTRL+ (minus)- to zoom in and out.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
You can also change the text sizes in IE by clicking View >> Text Size.

I also agree that those great long articles should be in an easy to find spot, but I do not agree that ats.com and ats.com/forum should be two serperate pages. ATS is all about the forum nowdays. Wasn't it always?

But I do agree about that navigation system!!! ATS>>Board Questions & Business » Bugs and errors and suggestions would be how I and a lot of other people would prefer it.

But there is no problem with RATS as far as I could make out.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So when will you fix problem no.2?

top topics

join