It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hear jibberish when i dont hear anything else.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
hey people this is my first post on here and i didnt know where to look to post this but i will share this noneless i feel i need to get this off my chest.

for a long time now i have been hearing random voices when i use a loud box fan the only problem is i can not understand a word of the voices its like being an audiotorrium or something or at a football game even though i have never been to either.the best way i can describe what i hear is its like hearing 10 voices at one time but its all jibberish..

now i know your probably thinking i hear voices all day or something but thats not the case i hear this jibberish only at night when the box fan is on its loudest setting i have noticed my pet will want to get out of my room instantly...i think he can hear it aswell.?

also since i cannot understand anything their saying i ignore it since i dont want to sound crazy or insane..ive kept this to myself fora long time

and my sister has said she heard someone or something talking in my room when i was away as i am typing this i have cold chills going up my spine it freaks me out just mentioning this.she said if i were you i wouldnt even sleep in there.

my family has noticed strange things happen in my room when i am away there was a few times when in the middle of the night something would knock on my window..or they would hear a door open.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How old is the house?

Do you listen to loud music, specifically in a headset, also what kind of box fan?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
house was made during the 60's....

i dont listen to any type of music..

the box fan is a cheapo walmart weather proof box fan..

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This may or may not fit , but do you have tinnitus maybe ?

I certainly have due to excessive music over the last 10 years (from my djing and listening to headphones because the misses wants it so)

This doesnt explain the other stuff but logically this is what first sprang into my mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
no dont have that i never played music to loud.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hey, man i think thats pretty cool, a few questions do the voices sound friendly or is it unaudiable. It seems alot of your experiances are sound related, have you ever seen felt or smelled anything unusuall. If your house was built in the sixties do you know who used to live there, or has your family been there all of its life.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
thats the word i was lookin for.

unaudiable is what best describes it..

and no i cant understand a word of what it is i hear.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I can relate to what you are saying. When I have my fan running I hear things. I cut the fan off but the sound doesn't seem to be there anymore. I seem to hear sounds in the house. I haven't quite figured out what it is, like if I'm just making these sounds up in my mind?

In my case my ears do ring when it's really quiet. I've listened to loud music and have been around lawn machines a lot.

I do suspect activity in the room, however. I have heard my keys being messed with, and recenly I looked up at the ceiling and I saw a shadow shrink back quickly and I heard a noise around my dresser and light. It's like something saw me looking and tried not to be noticed. I'm not sure about it, because maybe a bug or something crawled across my night light? But, I did get the idea I wasn't supposed to see "it."

Troy

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
you ever hear the term "the silence was defening" well when its quiet enough you can here all the activity in your head.

its happened to me when i was alone at home and nothing was on and all of a sudden i started hearing loud unexplainable noises that sounded like sand and static mixed together only very loud and before long i had to turn the t.v on for it to fully go away and i still hear it every onece in while but its not as bad as that time.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by MysteryMan666]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you TRY to have a clear mind for a minute or so..You will hear weird stuff strange language and jumbled words,,,Your mind is not used to not performing..When it goes "quiet" there becomes a whole new world... You may daydream and go "quiet" and then experience this phenom.

try clear mind for a few mins or 1/2 hour//.....Everytime a thought bubbles squash it w/out thinking about it...keep doing this and you will not only hear things, you will SEE things and then you will find true quiet meditation which is most profound

Oh and when you have backround noise and you hear "everyone talking"?....try camping near a stream and attempt going to sleep......You hear at LEAST 10 voices in the "noise of the water....Where do you think the term "babbling brook" came from...

[edit on 15-7-2006 by xxxkrisxxx]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We can't allways classify this as imagination though, it depends on what really is happening in a particular situation.

One of the wierd experiences I had not that long ago was when I looked over to my left, next to my air conditioner. I saw what appeared to be gnats swarming. So I smacked my hands together, trying to squash them. Nothing on my hands, but then I see that the gnats are gone. If you know gnats, they don't just go away that easily. They hang around. What the heck was I seeing; was it energy? I have an inclination to say I was dreaming, but it seemed pretty real, my hands smacking together and stuff.

Troy

[edit on 15-7-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Personally, i think it could be the box fan you have there, but besides that, the Mind is always thinking, pretty much no matter how hard you try to cut things out and kill thoughts. another one will pop up and another, etc... throughout the day a person thinks so many things at one time, when he thinks he is only hearing one, there is actually 100's of others flying around, but the main one or the most thought one is the one the person usually thinks he is thinking...if you get what i mean, hehe

but with me, when i calm my mind down, i listen to the thoughts running around in there, and it sounds like millions of people talking, and i kill one by one until i hear one talking. then the only things i hear are my single thought, my static sound(it tells me who or what is around me, complicated, ask if you want to know more, hehe), and believe it or not, what sounds like brain waves.

Rekar

new topics

top topics

join