It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. No Proof Required.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by Enkidu

There is no end, or purpose, other than to continue.

Well that sounds like a hoot. Where do I get off that bus.

Nightbreid

You didn't happen to read THE GODS OF EDEN by William Bramley?

What I've read so far touches upon some of the questions you posed. Fascinating stuff.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll add that to my ever growing list.

Riotcoming

Because humanity has been created and destroyed several times over (apparently).

Can you expand on this, I don't understand the purpose or think of a logical reason why this would happen?

There is evidence they not only 'showed themselves' throughout periods of our human history, but actually ruled over us.. like they were like Gods to us.

Kinda like the question above. I dont see the purpose of wiping us out, starting over. Showing themselves, ruling like gods, then disappearing and having ethics about how much of them we know about.

Postal 76

I've often thought about this. How could we puny humans even comprehend the plans of an alien civilization that is thousands if not millions of years ahead of us? Don't we humans think on a completely different level than chimpanzees -- couldn't the disparity between the cognitive abilities of humans and aliens be just as great? And I honestly don't think alien visitors would have any reason to explain to us what they are doing, or to make an attempt at disclosure.

Can't say I disagree but what difference does it make just because we don't understand it. We don't understand plenty, thats why we strive so to learn. Perhaps we just don't do that very well. There are also some priveliged people who are so called "in the know". I havent spoken to any and like I say, Im not looking for proof as such just some logical reasoning - whatever the alleged source.

Wondernut

go listen to "pinkfloyd - wish you were here" and read the lyrics along with the song, never trade one existance for a lesser one.

Maybe Im thinking of a different track but I dont recall these lyrics in this song. Anyway, it makes sense but who would do that anyway given the choice. We are looking to go up aren't we?

this planet has enough of it's own problems, there is no need to worry about "theoretical" problems in the next life or on the dark side of the moon

Good plan! Ignore the problems and hope they go away.

we are to infinitely small to do anything about it so why bother wasting time on the subject at all?

OK, so you are here posting because..... ? Some of us like to theorize, speculate and marvel at what could be regarding those things we don't know.

don't bother wasting your life by thinking about the next one, the're will be plenty of time to think about the next life WHEN WE'RE IN the next life

So you are sure there is one then. This is a subject I REAAAAALLLLLYY wanna know about. If I was 100% certain that there was a next life, I probably wouldn't be on here.

Riotcoming

We already are their slaves. We are all "working for the man". "The man" is working for the Illuminati. The Illuminati bloodline is Reptilian. It's quite simple really.

David Icke I presume. Are these the same reptilians that I posted a link to on page 1 of this thread? The ones that live inside the Earth? I want to speak to someone about them if anyone knows anything more. I don't think they want to enslave anything. I believe sleeper, I might believe Earth Sister, I believe John Lear but I have serious reservations about these Reptilians

[edit on 11/7/06 by Prote]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
We already are their slaves. We are all "working for the man". "The man" is working for the Illuminati. The Illuminati bloodline is Reptilian. It's quite simple really.

Speak forthyself, slave... many in here do not work for the man... many in here ARE the man... and many in here ARE the Illuminati, the Masons and ummmm Other Secret Brotherhoods...

I have said it before... tis good to be King

Beside what do you have against the Reptilians anyway? There is at least one on this board who really is a nice critter

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

How do we get out of it? For me I have a hard time wondering and identifing which alien group wants to help us and which alien group wants to keep us enslaved. I wish we had more information. I hate it that the general population has no access to the information on the aliens.

Me too ixiy. Perhaps we can get some contactees in the same room, get them to compare notes and listen in awe and wonderment. But thats not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProteBut thats not going to happen.

What you mean the "compare notes and listen in awe and wonderment."

Yep your right about that...

Hey did you hear that all those thingies that NASA has been seeing "out there" under infrared light turns out to be interdimensional amoeba like life forms?
That explains all those sightings...
There is a thread here about that somewhere... I gotta find it....

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

How do we get out of it? For me I have a hard time wondering and identifing which alien group wants to help us and which alien group wants to keep us enslaved. I wish we had more information. I hate it that the general population has no access to the information on the aliens.

your question is the point i was arguing earlier, there is no way out of it
you can not win agianst a superior force with superior numbers and superior firepower, and if they traveled billions of light years im sure they have a powersource vastly superior to any of ours and could find some way to detonate it and destroy us all if we ever tired to overthrow them

so back to my point, why even bother wasting time thinking about such things as there is NOTHING we can do about it?

edit:

thear are far too many problems facing us every day and in the near future to worry about.
how about we stop wasting time worrying about alien invasions we can do nothing to protect ourselves from, and start worrying about the environment, disease, starvation, alternative energy sources, and what to do when our landfills fill up?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

thear are far too many problems facing us every day and in the near future to worry about.
how about we stop wasting time worrying about alien invasions we can do nothing to protect ourselves from, and start worrying about the environment, disease, starvation, alternative energy sources, and what to do when our landfills fill up?

From what I have read, either aliens or we here on earth already have the solutions to these problems but due to the amount of dis information and no-one telling us what the hell is going on, we are kept in a permanent state of ignorance.

Granted, you have a point but only if your mind is closed to the possibilities presented by the snippets of information that actually have made it through.

What will you be acheiving anytime soon on those matters?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Your argument can be applied to your argument.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I too wonder what it is you human-people have against us reptilians? We gave you knowledge and now you give us hate! I am so mad right now, I've gone cold and now I have to go sit on my thermal rock again.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I too wonder what it is you human-people have against us reptilians? We gave you knowledge and now you give us hate! I am so mad right now, I've gone cold and now I have to go sit on my thermal rock again.

See now thats what I am talking about... No sooner do I mention him and he appears..

uncanny timing laiguana
You can stop by here anytime... we're at 110 in the daytime..LOTS of hot rocks here in Vegas

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I don't believe or disbelieve, but - and it is one of those LARGE, can't miss it or deny it BUTS - why is there never any proof? Either the majority of the population who are subjected to the circumstances and events regularly purpoted on these pages are incredibly unlucky when it comes to collecting evidence or an event did not occur that would leave evidence.

Now I restate that I have no formed opionion I can back up on many of the subjects on these pages, but at the same time I cannot believe that subjects that can create tens of thousands of pages of conversation, argument and discussion on the web based on 'eye witness accounts', 'personal experiences' and 'intense research' has produced not one undeniable shred of proof to back a given statement up? Obviously there are some exceptions to this, mainly relating to military/government activities as a lot of these seem based in some level of fact. However the whole alien, why are we here topics - poor quality photos and faded document photo copies?

I would love to be part of an existence where some of the theories on these pages were true, I suppose only time and a bit more luck will tell.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
hello all. as for introductions, im an old member who lost his password. i went under the guise of 'lost'. subsequently, i havnt posted in over a year. i still check up now and then because i appreciate the forums. i have my suspicions about ATS as a sheep hearder, but thats another thread.

as for this thread, im not sure if its on its way out, but i have a minute and nothing better to do, so i rejoined and now i want to throw my 22 cents in. to the author, all good questions. many before us have asked the 'why?' or the 'god?' question, and as far as i can tell the 'answers' have never been available to the masses. be it a highly advanced yogi, an alien encounter, or some nirvana visiting monk who claims to have it all figured out, the rest of us are taking it merely on good faith. and no matter which way you cut it, it always absolutely comes back to faith. im not sure i will have the time to explain myself later, so i will do my best now; some may argue that 'science' is the answer. rock solid numbers etc. for the most part, i agree. science is a great tool for the honing in on of statistics. but there is an exception to almost everything, thus '100' absolute percent is a rare and hard thing to find.

for example, it could be argued that given all the scientific and circumstantial evidence that the UFO/ET phenomena is real and earth is a prison farm of which we are ignorant cattle, our souls provide somekind of astral food for highly advanced reptilian dominant species and its survival of the fittest through and through just on some grand scale. given the properties of nature present to us all here on earth, its really not that hard for an open and discerning mind to come to the above conclusion. we raise cattle on a mass scale, pumping them full of steroids and toxins, whilst theyre completely unaware. we're not terribly humane about it. its very cold blooded factory style killing and as the dominant human species we dont feel terribly bad about it. dont get me wrong, my argument isnt saying we should. i am illustrating how easy it is to follow that line of thought for the 'why' questions and because we're all aware of the untapped frontiers of outer space and the incredible complexity of the human mind, maybe just maybe we really do create 'soul food' for some bigger fish. i am giving these much debated theories credit for they do have a degree of reason to them.

however, even if the above is the best attempt that logical reasoning provides us for the 'why' questions; (just a colorful extension of good ole' darwinism(science&numbers)), i would like to point out the next 'why?' basically, who are the 'reptilians' bigger fish. and who eats it? simply put, you can be had by a three year old when they ask the 'why' question. even if you have the energy to stick it out and answer that child as long as they can ask, you will run out of answers and eventually submit to 'i dont know.' because even a three year old can ask why into infinity. the answer is infinite.

and as a human being with a finite mind, we cannot possibly understand the cosmos. we are restricted from knowing by our very nature. we can't. we can't. we can't. at some point all our opinins however you like them are all garnered out of faith. it comes back to faith. believing without reason. and i argue that because it must be faith, why not stop fighting it and submit to it. *IMHO* based on my share of confusion and trying to sort it all out with logic and reason i argue that the answer is attained through faith and only faith, more specifically, a personal relationship with our heavenly father is as good an answer if not far better than all the others. i believe jesus christ is the whole point of this human expirement, and i beleive all the other answers are all different colors of the myriad spectrum of confusion offered by the ultimate negetive and opposition of satan. please dont brush me off as a religious bigot.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by lost again]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
cuz mankind has been created and destroyed several times.All those previous civ like the rama empire,atlantis were all destroyed cuz they reached a certain tech level in which they could travel to other stars but the annunak or dracos,our creators didn't like that.Read the lacerta files=we are the 7 creation even the vedas says that also read jaguar mikes post.Our creation is supposed to end in 2012,either we would again destroy oursevles(the illuminati would do it or we would ascend to the 4th density)

Um. Do you have evidence of this? To me it seems like you just took every unproven mystery on this website as fact and mixed it all up into your own fantastic theory. Pure useless conjecture IMO.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
Enkidu, I have a question for you. If you are such a skeptic, what are you doing on an "Aliens & UFOs" message board? I understand skepticism, but hard evidence is not something you are going to find in the ufo field, let alone on an internet message board. As someone else said, any substantial evidence would likely appear on a major news network rather than here. If you automatically discredit witness testimony that lacks hard evidence, then you pretty much rule out every famous UFO case of the 20th century.

There are different kinds of skeptics. I'm the kind who would really, really want the whole UFO/Alien thing to be true. It would be the coolest! I've been interested in the subject on and off for nearly 40 years now.

That being said, I'm not in such a hurry to have the thing be true that I'm willing to toss my common sense and logic out the window to do it. I'm not the type who sees proof of aliens every time I see a fuzzy video showing a couple of sparkly dots in the sky. Or believe every channeler or purveyor of third-hand stories of aliens tucked away in freezers in Utah. There are a lot of hoaxers and B.S.ers out there in UFO land, and I'd hate to base my beliefs on something somebody glued together in their basement. So I need proof, not a lot of wacky stories.

I'm also an optimist. I hope that eventually some incontrovertible evidence is presented in such a way that it can't be dismissed as bunk. Until that happens, I'll continue to slam the bunkmeisters, and try to get some of the more wide-eyed dopes who believe everything to maybe be a little more reasonable and critical of unverifiable UFO reports and disinformation. Maybe if there weren't such a large number of "gulliblievers," then there wouldn't be so many hoaxers, which would help boost the signal up a little higher against the noise. It might also discourage those who use ridiculous stories to make a less-than-honest buck off the gullible (although I think that might be the second oldest profession).

Hey, I want an answer to the UFO thing. This seems like a good place to start looking for it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

If you're not 100% thrilled with this existence, I suppose there's always suicide. Although as with life, with suicide there's no "money-back guarantee." It might work out for you, or you might end up in a worse position than you are now. If you kill yourself and you end up in Hell, or reincarnated so that you're basically back where you started, then you're stuck. I guess it just depends on how much of a gambler you are.

Me, I figure I'll die soon enough. In the meantime, there are a few fun things to do and see. So I concentrate on those.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

If you're not 100% thrilled with this existence, I suppose there's always suicide. Although as with life, with suicide there's no "money-back guarantee." It might work out for you, or you might end up in a worse position than you are now. If you kill yourself and you end up in Hell, or reincarnated so that you're basically back where you started, then you're stuck. I guess it just depends on how much of a gambler you are.

Me, I figure I'll die soon enough. In the meantime, there are a few fun things to do and see. So I concentrate on those.

You assume too much. I think the 'deluded' contactees have made some sense on the point of suicide. I buy into the notion that it just sets you back and you are faced with greater challenges.

However, you were saying that our existence has no end and no purpose, then I probably would want out but I don't share that point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join