It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret WMD in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Has anybody else seen this BBC documentry on Israels secret WMD progran.

here's the Link:
www.thelastoutpost.com...

This has always interested me becuase no western leader ever talkes about it or condems it in any way infact western countries have actually helped this Israels WMD program along.

These things arn't discussed in the program but they also are something that i find mind boggling that western countries do this.

France - Supplied/Built a Nuke reactor for Israel.

Britain - Supplied the heavy water to israel for the nuke reactor.

America - Supplied computers for israel to improve it's nuke design and later on even helped Israel fit nuke warheads onto it's Popeye Turbo missiles which Israel can fire from Submarines. Supplying missiles when you know they are going to be used to fire nukes which as far as i know is in violation of NPT/IAEA rules.

Germany - Even though German intelligence knew that Israel had nukes and knew they had modifyed there missiles to be able to carry a nuke and be fired out of a submarine they supplied the Israelis with Dolphin Class subs even though they knew the sole purpose of the german subs in the hands of Israel was going to be as a nuke strike platform. They supplied subs even though they knew the only reason Israelis wanted them was to have as a second strike platform to fire nuke tipped cruise missiles which as far as i know is in violation of NPT/IAEA rules.

When are we going to sanction Israel over this type of stuff and why the hell are there so many double standards in the world today. And before somebody repeats the classic propaganda line i will say this "Israel is not a responsible country and never has been" please dont repeat the propaganda that Israel is a responsible country becuase its not.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"Germany - Even though German intelligence knew that Israel had nukes and knew they had modifyed there missiles to be able to carry a nuke and be fired out of a submarine they supplied the Israelis with Dolphin Class subs even though they knew the sole purpose of the german subs in the hands of Israel was going to be as a nuke strike platform. They supplied subs even though they knew the only reason Israelis wanted them was to have as a second strike platform to fire nuke tipped cruise missiles which as far as i know is in violation of NPT/IAEA rules."

they provided the subs because if Israel is destroyed by an enemy, Israel can strike back from the subs. As a last line of defense.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thats not the point the point is that it is illegle to supply equipment which you know is going to be used for WMD especially nucluer bombs and thats exactly what the germans did now the germans are on Irans ass in 2006 for allegedly trying to build a nuke even though there is no proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't understand the hold that government has on foreign powers that they can get away with things like this. Is it possible that its these weapons themselves? I am of a firm belief that if they felt any of their allies betrayed them in any way, they would just as easily aim them in their direction. At more then 15million dollars per day in US support (Declared amounts..who knows in undeclared) they recieve more then any other country in the world. The kidnapping of Mr. Vanunu is just an small example of how that government operates, and the treatment of military heroes such as that brig. general in that documentary you posted is proof positive that this is not a democracy that we are propping up. Its all smoke and mirrors intended to decieve and defraud us all. I think its disgraceful.
Did you happen to notice many of their practices seem to be similiar to ours lately? I wonder if we are getting our lessons for them or were we their tutors.
I think we should offer them Pollard as a direct exchange for Vanunu. Since Pollard is considered a hero in Israel even though he spied on the USA for the Israelis. Vanunu although considered a traitor to Israel should be commended and appreciated for the human being that he is for unveiling their sham and showing what a deceitful government we are working hard to support financially..

Pie

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I don't understand the hold that government (Israel) has on foreign powers that they can get away with things like this.

Pie

It's called "Geo-politics".

Consider: Israel is, geographically, and ideologically, in the very midst of its arabic "enemies". It was established in this rather precarious spot not so much by historic migration or even conquest (though both factors are to be considered), but but international fiat: the nation of Israel was created by the United Nations edict in 1948, by member nations including the United States, Britain, Germany, and France.

Thusly "surrounded and out-numbered" by enemies, both real and imigined, Israel has over the decades been able to appeal to the world's powers on the basis of guilt and guile, for vast and various military and political concessions; amoung which are the assumed development and retention of nuclear weapons.

But is Western post-World War II guilt over the Shoah sufficient explaination for allowing Israel the regional right to possibly incincerate her Arab neighbors on a whim? A right the West seems determined to restrict to Israel alone in the region. Or are other forces/concerns at work?

Israel, established as it is, provides "front door" sea access to a large portion of Arabia, an area vital to the European nations previously mentioned for their supply of oil. Remember, at the time of Israel's formation, 1948, large-scale troop movements were largely conducted by sea, not by air (at least in the initial stages of a conflict), as is the case today. Although European dependence on Arab oil was then nowhere near what it has become, the location of Israel at such a site now seems almost prescient.

As Western dependence on Arab oil has deepened over the decades, Israel has, I believe, "played up" it's role, assigned perhaps by "gentleman's agreement", to be the region's "supervisor", the "boss's son". Israel's presence in the region makes sure that the worker's (the region's Arabs) have some one other than thier Western bosses upon which to focus thier anger and resentment, while fearing the wrath and, more importantly, the influence, of the "Overseer" to strike back, en masse, against Israel.

As long as Israel's "lash" is enough to keep "peace and order" in the region, the oil will flow. As long as the oil continues to flow, the West will accede to Isreal's justification's for acts and aquisitions normally denied other States.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Simple really Currently Isreal is our Friend, Iran our Enemy.... you give weapons to your friends to protect against the ememy that wants to wipe them out.

Saddam was our Friend before... we sold him top of the line aircraft, trained his pilots to fly them [well not enough to fight in em
and who knows how much other stuff. We did not sell him the service contracty to keep those planes flying, which is why they were all line up on the runway for us to wipe out when he wasn't out freind anymore. Those WMD we were looking for were those we sold him that didn't get wiped off the inventory the last time we attcked him. IMO

new topics

top topics

join