It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bigfootage ...sigh..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I gotta say this looks like a guy in a suit, not as bad as some of the recent hoaxes though. Maybe penn and teller are at it again? The "creature" seems to strut, almost cocky like. worth a 20 second glance perhaps...

www.youtube.com...

Be good.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...
I think I remember seeing a still from this video, thought it was of extremely better quality.
Anywho, if you pause it and find a good frame of the creature in question, you'll find it doesn't have the correct proportions. The arms only go down to the waist, and the shoulders aren't nearly wide enough.
It also walks too much like a human to be anything else.

I'm gonna say somebody in a suit.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
im usualy easy and likely to believe stuff but this look like an halloween costume lol. He should shakes the cam even more if u ask me lol.

BTW Penn and teller are a bunch of moronic clowns nothing more. last time i saw a clown trying to debunk somthing he ended up loosing the face. :/

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm with the guy in a suit crowd myself. It just looked too scripted. I DO believe in Bigfoot though, i've seen one mwith my own eyes. The one I saw was all nasty and had matted and disgusting hair. Scared the crap out of me too

wupy

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Absolutely, a man in a suit

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For goodness sake! Keep the camera still!

What a disappointment. It just screams fake... Or did too many other fakes turn us into pessimists?

Bigfoot, o Bigfoot. Wherefore art thou Bighfoot?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
omfg that has to be the funniest bigfoot footage I've seen. Looks like they caught bigfoot taking a nice stroll out in the park. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Im no expert photographer but im prety sure 99.99% of new video cameras have a self stabling thin built into them. Even if it was an old camera it shouldnt be that shakey. I have a really old camera, probly from the early 90's, and the only way i can get it to take video like that is if i shake the camera a lot. I could see if it was a fuzy picture, but video equipment now a days it a lot better than it used to be. even the cheap cameras shoot better pictures than this. My point is that to get it to look that bad, it has to be delibratly distorted.

-Dave

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There is some suggestion that this person was using a camera phone. also the video dates back to the early 90's. cryptomundo is on it, has contacted the poster and is awaiting feedback. My initial feeling is fake, but one never knows does one?

Please, will someone just quit there job, buy a good quality camera and sit in the bush for a few years? Please. I'll supply the soda.

Be good to eachother.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It is pretty hard to tell 'cause the cameraman was shaking the whole time and i do agree that it looks like a guy in a suit.

*sigh*
everyone wants to be famous

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
omfg that has to be the funniest bigfoot footage I've seen. Looks like they caught bigfoot taking a nice stroll out in the park. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, hehehe.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well this is definetley a fakey...

The Bigfoot walks just like any human would.
Also, the camera work is so bad that either it was done by another bigfoot, or it's just some dude who knew that everyone would see his costumed buddy if he'd hold the camera still...

Yet, its pretty funny, i can imagine him taking a hike in the bushes, singing: pom-di-dom-di-dom...

[edit on 13-7-2006 by NoSuchAgency]

top topics

join