It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Improv

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
call in there secret agent, russiansoldier, who will ten come back to the remains of the USA and start a revolution with all the moderators and call it..........

[edit on 13-7-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ATS, which I frequently........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
post on and then go to thread and talk about crazy ways to not be bored and ebd talk about posting threads on posting threads and eventually finding myself..........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
posting even more threads, just for the sake of posting. Then I realised, "why not post to threads already started"?.

So the next day........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I felt so convicted, I posted even more and more and then, I saw it on the TV, "do you post uncontrollably?" yes "then you need help"

no no no.... "today yes you can have freedom, with the new, nicor-anti-posting-patch, just place this on your both your hands and feel the novacaine numb your hands till you can not feel anything anymore, and free from posting all day."
"For only 3000$ a box, (which has four nice patches) you can freedom today" then i through my tv out the window and...............

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I pooed, and it had the texture of.....

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
ahhhhh no the texture of little ATS posts and threads and my whole like before me.... ahhhhh but then I saw above me a bright light and it said................

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
"Dude..what what are you doing? I mean, what do you call those, go out and buy some billabong boxers from pac sun." then I...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
...couldn't believe that yet ANOTHER random nonsense BTS string-thread was underway. I vomited all over the place in shock at the shear, crushing hopelessness of it all...but then, just like tea-leaf fortune-telling, in the patterns of the bits of regurgitated steak and vegie stuck to the wall I saw the future of BTS, and it was glorious, for threads like this one were...

[edit on 2006-7-13 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
amazing and showed the intensity of how awesome........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
of how awesome the members imaginations can be and how fun there lives are without BTS and these threads that help keep them alive and the the phone rang.... it was....... the president from hanes saying come get all the hanes you want..... and then i heard a loud...........

[edit on 13-7-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Skeptic Overlord asking if he could borrow....

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
the phone number to the fastfood resturant where I got all this stuff from so that he and simongrey can have good old time talking about........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
how to stop all the crappy hosting on ATS, which makes me....

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
happy too see because we all are one big family..... yayay... but just then a man walks into the fish market and says...........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Excuse me sir do you have a fine pair of striped slacks, which the fisher guy thing replied

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
no but I do have soem albacore colored tights and a...............

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
...big bucket of cheese. Very cheesy cheese. Mmm....cheeeesy. And ice-cream too." SO I...

[edit on 2006-7-13 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
eat it all by myself and share none of it with no one, not even the fast food resturant employees or even..............

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
will leave you with this offer of cheesy cheese..which is.......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join