It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Improv

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
and a cheese wheel all for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, which is zesty and wholesome, much like...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a series of private lessons with a transexual and an oboe player that just so happens to be from a small island in....

[edit on 12-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
southern carribean where you can catch...................

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a case of the heebeejeebees so bad that the only thing left to do is turn all your clothes inside out and pray to Jesus that...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
the albacore come to save you from the evil and synical, great blue whale named johnny that can take you and slice you up into a million different pieces which will leave saying............

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
"now you might call me johnny, or you might call me bobby, you can call me aj or you can call me ray, but no matter what you call me and no matter what your say"
just stack this...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
delicious club sandwich complete with dijone mustard, which can cause a severe case of....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
psyriosis and it's accompanying heartbreak. But have faith sandwich eaters, by all that's holy and sacred, this travesty will end when the GREAT Schlomo arrives and takes charge of the situation and...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
and takes the world and crushes it between his fingers, and then says...........

[edit on 12-7-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
hardeeharhar, mortals, just another deal gone down, see what happens when you go against the will of the GREAT Schlomo. You were warned, I pleaded with you to change your idolatry to TV, Rock and Roll, unusual deviant practices and you persisted in your fun and games. Look at you now you sandwitch lovin peices of....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
albacores.....-- as he came down with a huge hammer on the glalaxy and wiped it clean.

so now what do we do, we all will die, Marvin the robot said to the president of the galaxy.................

and then the unthinkable happened...................

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A faint smell of Fish, cheese and dead alien corpses ( :shk: ) were scattered all around!
"Where are we headed"...they all screamed,is this our life?
''We live in a world of fantasy,and if we continue this way, we shall all be .............

(fish?cheese? and aliens?.......lol,this is consistent with the other posters!!!)

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
tossed into the mouth of a great huge whale named johnny and then have to return to ATS where..................

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The rest of your 40oz, even though he didn't ask. So I says to mabel, Shlomo's wife, can't you handle your man? I mean he's only.......

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
like, psh 400 feet tall, I mean, I could beat him down if i wanted, but im just too cool, so I'm gunna go poo and get a.....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
relief from all the pressure and return with a hamburger from the fast food resturant with a side of............

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
MAYONAISE!!!!, which fulfills my dreams of....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
of eggs and crushed up terminators with a side of last post wins and kristanna loken by my side, and then to the other threads of.............

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Above Top Secret.
And If I continue to be a part of this
, then I have only myself to blame!

:bnghd:

This isn't really going to keep going ,is it?
helen

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and the man replyed, thanks for your great encouragement..... and the scene was over

scene-3 A day at PTS

So where is the best thread on presidential trash and fun with some................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join