It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51's in Other Parts of the World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We keep hearing so much about this Area 51 in the U.S. I was just wondering if other countries have their own 'Area 51' (or whatever they would call it)

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Thekherham

We keep hearing so much about this Area 51 in the U.S. I was just wondering if other countries have their own 'Area 51' (or whatever they would call it)

Of course they do. And remember, when you talk about Area 51, it is just one of many all over the U.S. In 1990 there were over 30 AAO's (air access only) bases within the U.S. There are probably more today.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Lear fan,

Could you provide more info or a source on that? I'd like to know which states they are in.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by SteveR

Lear fan,

Good one SteveR.

Could you provide more info or a source on that? I'd like to know which states they are in.

They are all over. Check central and northern Nevada particularly right smack dab in the middle of the new proposed air restricted area southeast of Elko on the Nevada/Utah border. It makes you wonder why they make it so obvious.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What theories do you have about the moon?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here in Australia we have Pine Gap many ufo sightings and its owned by the NSA.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hmmm, this sounds interesting :

Originally posted by johnlear

. And remember, when you talk about Area 51, it is just one of many all over the U.S. In 1990 there were over 30 AAO's (air access only) bases within the U.S. There are probably more today.

an ATS survey of the locations of these bases would be a pretty neat idea .

i will even start :

Indian Mountain AFS

now it has been down graded -- but it once was a restriced facility .

now where are the rest ?

and BTW -- is A51 / groom lake actually AAO -- it has 2 roads linking it to the outside world that i can see on the map

it may have personel air bussed in -- but thats a function of the distaance and fact that it has very limited on base accomodation .

but it certainly does not make it air access ONLY

[edit on 9-7-2006 by ignorant_ape]

new topics

top topics

join