It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video game testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I heard a while ago that you can be paid for playing games. BAsically the company snds you a unfinsihed game you play say the multiplayer for 4 hour then sned a form back and you get paid+ can keep the game and sometimes the console they send with it.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to get into this job, I live in England whihc I relaise may not concern most of the Americans who visit ATS but if you know please post.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's alright because I live in the US too and I want to know how to do it. I'm a video game nut and this would be an amazing opportunity for me.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
uh guys all you have to do is goto a developer's website and see if they are taking applications

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes mate, i think you're basically talking about Beta testing which is usually opened up to the public mainly for online/multiplayer games.
Its all good.
I actually test games for a living which i pretty cool, but getting into Beta testing will help if you're actually planning for a full time job testing titles.
Like razor1000 said, check out as many developer websites as you can and apply for beta testing when its available.

BTW, im in England as well and there are LOADS of companies all over the country. Best get a google search going mate.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've googles ebfoer but I think im putting in the wrong keywords anyone know websites of U.K developers?????

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ubisoft in Europe...They have developed the Splinter Cell series...i think they're over there...check them out

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've checked UBisoft and they seem to only have jobs in their studios, these being in Montreal & Quebec so no luck there but I keep looking.

new topics

top topics

join