It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writers needed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

It has come to my attention that our latest collaborative fiction story, "24 hours in Swayspeak", has gotten a bit stale with the lack of post[er]s. We need more people to contribute to the plot. If you're interested in joining, just U2U John Bull 1 asking him to change your status to "writer".

Really, it's more fun than you think!

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can the story take a slightly humourus turn, or is it strictly serious?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
WEll I spose it's up to you but so far it's looking pretty serious so it wouldn't work to just change it. you can definately add some humour. Black comedy is the best

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This feature is open to anyone.

If you wish to take part then you can u2u me and I will change your user status from plain "Member" to "Writer"

Oh I forgot to mention.ATS points are particularly generous on the Collaborative Fiction Forum.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Make me a writer please

Points points points points points

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Your wish is my command.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thanks so much jonh_bull_1

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I'd really like to participate, but I just don't have the time at the moment due to working on my own fiction. Hopefully at some point in the future I'll be able to contribute to this forum.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
is it ok for me to join? i have an ok vocabulary, and have been published a few times, once in a paper.

besides...i think the storyline needs some sort of comedy included

i wouldn't mind trying...see what i can come up with.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yeah, put me down too. I'll hammer something out tommorow, errr, today. Whatever day it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow, I never expected that this thread would generate so much response!

The story seems to moving along quite nicely now. Finally, some action! Just don't add too many plot changes.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u ,JB but you never changed my status

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
Just don't add too many plot changes.

"Lincoln fell to the floor dead and covered in blood."

oops

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Man, NO # huh?!!!!!! Nothing like KILLING OFF one of the mains in the first four paragraphs to make a story WANDER huh?!??!!?

THEN you have some attempt at genre mixing by parties who feel they are WISE enough to educate ALL the other writers about the seasons and #! Whoa...

A VERY INTERESTING SITUATION to say the least!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles

Just don't add too many plot changes.

"Lincoln fell to the floor dead and covered in blood."

oops

Well, I wasn't expecting that, but it makes additions to the story more challenging and fun.

Oops, not supposed to be talking about the plot. It takes away from the randomness!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Muth-Ked the Dwarf will be back by popular request. Thanks to you who raised a chuckle on his recent appearance.

He is currently playing sax in a dive near Swayspeak, and lurking in the shadows.

Those that know Muth-Ked, stay cool, keep low.

Those that complain will very shortly understand the full impact of karmic law on their cyberbeings and real life personas!

But Muth-Ked will do no physical harm to anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Just as long as he doesn't warp the minds of the young MA.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hi everyone.

It has come to my attention that our latest collaborative fiction story, "24 hours in Swayspeak", has gotten a bit stale with the lack of post[er]s. We need more people to contribute to the plot. If you're interested in joining, just U2U John Bull 1 asking him to change your status to "writer".
Really, it's more fun than you think!

Hi there, sounds like fun. I'm not familiar with this quite yet however, i do enjoy writing, would you tell me a bit more about it? Thanks!

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Just as long as he doesn't warp the minds of the young MA.

Muth-Ked is a doting father for his 28 children.

Only ATS has the power to warp the minds of children, by distracting them from their harmless video games involving mass homicide and occult spells and 300mph driving and more gore and carnage and gruesome death than they will see in their lifetimes (unless they are called off in support of a useless war).

Muth-Ked challenges all parents to state why on earth they would let their children visit ATS!

Let them instead kill fellow humans on their Playstations and X-Boxes, and lose any social skills they might have developed had they ventured out of the locked room with the PC...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hello all...just wondering if my writing for "24 Hours in Swayspeak" is too outlandish? Thought I might make it very...let's say..BLACK...magic and all. If any of you other writers are experienced in black magic and spells...please contribute to the story. I don't want to have to write the whole story. Please pay special attention to the time frame and character build...plus the complicated plot...seems like some contributors are just "wing-dinging" it and making their own tangents to the plot...without attention to the circumstances. Anyhoo....that's my request..take care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join