It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trustworthy site? (mp3-pay-site)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey

I am looking for a special song to buy as mp3. Usually I buy all music in the iTunes Music Store. But the album what I am looking for is not on their list. Now I found Allofmp3...Does someone of you readers know the site? Are they trustworthy?(Credit card payment)

thanks for any input

regards
dacruz

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
what about that?

You shall not download audio and video files from AllOFMP3.com if the Terms are in conflict with the laws of your country of residence. AllOFMP3.com shall not control actions of its users and the latter bear the sole responsibility for any illegal use.

or that

Тhe availability over the Internet of theRussian Multimedia and Internet Society (ROMS)ALLOFMP3.com materials is authorized by the license # LS-3М-05-03 of the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society (ROMS) and license # 006/3M-05 of the Rightholders Federation for Collective Copyright Management of Works Used Interactively (FAIR). In accordance to the licenses' terms MediaServices pays license fees for all materials downloaded from the site subject to the Law of the Russian Federation "On Copyright and Related Rights". All these materials are solely for personal use. Any further distribution, resale or broadcasting are prohibited.

Russians..? I am not sure if the license stuff is "clean"

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
okay, forget it.

There is a criminal investigation in action against AllOfMp3.com. So please, do not use it.

join