It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis, Skinheads Are Infiltrating the Military

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nazi graffiti in Baghdad's streets. And Defense Department spokeswoman said officials there could not comment on the report because they had not yet seen it.
Donald H. Rumsfeld is being asked to declare a new zero tolerance policy and strictly enforce it.

journals.democraticunderground.com
A decade after the Pentagon declared a zero-tolerance policy for racist hate groups, recruiting shortfalls caused by the war in Iraq have allowed "large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists" to infiltrate the military, according to a watchdog organization.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks racist and right-wing militia groups, estimated that the numbers could run into the thousands, citing interviews with Defense Department investigators and reports and postings on racist Web sites and magazines.

"We've got Aryan Nations graffiti in Baghdad," the group quoted a Defense Department investigator as saying in a report to be posted today on its Web site, www.splcenter.org. "That's a problem."

A Defense Department spokeswoman said officials there could not comment on the report because they had not yet seen it.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Is National Alliance trying to infiltrate US army? What are nazis doing in Badgad and withing military forces?
Recruiters are allowing neo-Nazis to join the armed forces, and commanders don't remove them from the military even after this extremists are being identified as such.
What is going on with the military? I mean I understand the loose of popularity about Iraqi war but filling the rows with gang members and psychos is far from being normal and acceptable.
Now I can understand why of this reports form Iraqi about masacres and maltreatments of civilians and innocent people. Having nazis and white supremacist as "disciplined" soldiers can't produce a better News.

Supporting Links to Similar News Stories:

www.commondreams.org...
www.motherjones.com...
www.infoshop.org...

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The artical that was in the Navy Times was some scary stuff. I am compleatly aware that in the military like any other large groop you will find elements of any other groop, religen or some exstreem idea person. But that artical in the Times made it sound much farther along in organasation then one might like to think.
As everyone know there are organised hate groops in the mid east that take part large horrific events, and now we may soon see that again in the US.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I saw this info in a regular non-ATSNN thread....it is scary. I would hate to see such people getting top-notch training in our military (of course at our taxpayer expense) just to go back and join anti-government skinhead neo-nazi etc. etc. etc. groups.

There needs to be better screening IMHO.

[edit on 7/9/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
In the Military you have all sort of gangmembers this is nothing new, Latino gangs Black gangs have been in the military for years so its no surprise that White gangs are now going in too.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well of course any type of radical group, whether on the right or left, could use our military to get training. Obviously I'm against any use of the military for any reason other than to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Someone had started another thread on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I think its a great idea that these Nazis join the army. With recruitment levels so low, we are in need of alot of voluntary cannon fodder, and these lads certainly would make the best! Or they could serve as minesweepers to walk ahead of convoys in case any roadside bombs are present.

See, even little wannabe fascists can still give something back to their country!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Personally, I think its a great idea that these Nazis join the army. With recruitment levels so low, we are in need of alot of voluntary cannon fodder, and these lads certainly would make the best! Or they could serve as minesweepers to walk ahead of convoys in case any roadside bombs are present.

See, even little wannabe fascists can still give something back to their country!

Skadi,
I would like to think the exstrimist in the military might lern something or be put out of there misery, but from what the artical said, it sounded like they might be protected from the most dangerous duty. unforchant but possibley true.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
its a good thing you specified skinhead cause fervent nazis as been in the US establishment since a long time my friend. just search for operation paper clip.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Now THAT is one of the best posts I have read in a long time.

Man I layghed for an hour!!!

Seriously though, I clicked on the links provided and even googled some and can not find anything except personal opinions, and speculation. There does not appear to be any real proof of the numbers of this.

Anyone got anything concrete??

Semper

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Skadi,
I would like to think the exstrimist in the military might lern something or be put out of there misery, but from what the artical said, it sounded like they might be protected from the most dangerous duty. unforchant but possibley true.

Regardless of what their duty is, they will run into some serious problems seeing how the military is becoming increasly filled with non-white people. They will more than likely not be able to hide their tendancies and will probably get frequent g.i. parties from the non-white soldiers and whites who have no use for them.

Besides, remember that there really arent any safe jobs in the military anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Skadi,

Regardless of what their duty is, they will run into some serious problems seeing how the military is becoming increasly filled with non-white people. They will more than likely not be able to hide their tendancies and will probably get frequent g.i. parties from the non-white soldiers and whites who have no use for them.

Besides, remember that there really arent any safe jobs in the military anymore.

Point taken Skadi,
but there will always be the more dangerous and less dangerous operations.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
IMHO - if any group is infact “ infiltrating “ the US military in organised numbers , then its pretty chuffing stupid to then advertise the fact while on active duty ;flame:

The rationale for gangs infiltrating military units , is pretty straight forward – gain access to training , weapons etc that would normally be beyond their reach etc etc .

But to do that successfully requires that they stay hidden from scrutiny and above suspicion whilst they proceed to positions of greater power and responsibility .

“ tagging “ buildings around their bases in foreign countries just draws immediate and unwanted attention .

As I said , pretty dammed dumb , IMHO .

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
[

Now THAT is one of the best posts I have read in a long time.

Man I layghed for an hour!!!

Seriously though, I clicked on the links provided and even googled some and can not find anything except personal opinions, and speculation. There does not appear to be any real proof of the numbers of this.

Anyone got anything concrete??

Semper

I wanted to post the New York Times link coz the article was in that newpaper on July 7 but since you can't read anything (you need to have an account and to sign up) I was forced to post other links.
Proof? I wonder if you have read the whole stuff...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
makes me wonder who's the real evil here. Those who hate another for their skin tone & heritage, or those that hate others for their ideas and ideals.

in the end, maybe they're both one in the same. The views, methods and outlook on people sure seem similiar.

White supremacy, racism, etc yeah, its bad to most people, but at what point do you start to cross the line and become just like the people you disaree with in philosophy?

The freedom to beleive in what you wish and speaking if your mind doesn't end at your beleifs, which to some are just as wrong, backwards, and stupid.

But, I'm just an american and believe in the american way. I might not agree with what you're saying, but I'll fight to my last breath for your freedom to say it.

If you think this is the first gang to 'infiltrate' the armed services, wow, you just don't really know, do you?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Who is really "infiltrating the military?" Follow the money. Also read history under COINTELPRO, namely provocateurs and copycats, stings where the government is the perpetrator and prosecutes literally retarded people for going "yes boss." Golly people were born yesterday on these press releases, wake up. Half of us know something is fishy about 911, yet people eat up this kind of diversion. Anyone can carve a swastica, the symbol itself does not identify the perpetrator. Am I the only non-prejudiced American without a hate bone in his body who tries not to to get worn down by these superficial press releases? Sure there are actual supremacy groups, but where is the proof on this applied to Iraq? People in army groupings, platoons and so forth are from all over the country. You go through basic training and tell me you have not been totally changed away from former deviant associations. You look out for you buddies and watch your six.

Limbaugh says torturing people is "blowing off steam," but carve an old Tibetan good luck symbol stolen by Hitler and placed backwards, and you are in the zero tolerance zone. The proportion of values here is astonishing, and requires doublespeak, doublethink, and horse blinders. Trust but verify.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hmm...

In fact, you can look at this from another view.

Remember all of these news stories. Family gunned down by U.S. Troops, Iraqi women raped, prison photos and so on and so fourth. Doesn't this show us something that might go to back these claims up? If these people are hardcore Neo Nazi's and not just the sort who shave their head and paint a swastika here and there, but rather are game to kill people. They've now been put in the perfect zone.

Muslims, Arabs, etc, are seen as a lesser race by Nazi's. Suddenly, these claims that the United State's Army and people in it wouldn't do such things is brought even more so into question.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well that kind of Explains the numerous Massacres and Rapes done by US troops upon Iraqi civilans. I bet that Nazi's enjoy that kind of Crap, it makes them feel stronger and above Iraqi Civilans. Trouble is, that they are throwing a Bad Light upon ALL US armed forces, for what they do downthere will reflect upon every single Man and Woman working for the US armed forces.

Is that what Pentagon wanted by lowering the recruitment level?

Probably yes.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
great just what we need...a bunch of under-educated and beligerent bigots as our "repersentives" in hte world. Whose hair brained scheme was this....rumsfeld?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I suppose you are right, Red Golem.

And it would make sense the seeming bad behavior and war crimes being committed in Iraq. Not unexpected behavior from the likes of National Alliance scum.

Still, it surprises me. After OKC bombing, they really cracked down on people belonging to extremists groups. But like they say, they may have gone lax on that now. Too bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Clearly, the Pentagon has to root out these anti-government secret gangs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join