It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Logo....Upside Down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have noticed for the past couple days that the ATS logo in the upper left hand corner is upside down. At first, I figured, well, there is some reason for it, Im sure Ill see a thread eventually discussing this.

But now, a couple days later, I see its still upside down. Usually, this is a sign of distress. Like the US flag. Or it could simply be the admin playing with some board feauture, or a glitch someone forgt to correct.

Have I missed something explaining this, or has admin, when upgrading or editing features, accidentally forgot to put it right side up?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My first thought to this was....."The site is hacked"
but i don't think so!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You know, there's at least seven other threads about it in this very forum. The answer can be found here.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I thought it was a U.S. patriotic thing....you know the (at least myth) that the last British soldiers kicked out of the U.S. after the Revolutionary War played the song "The World Turned Upside Down"....but I guess it's just another black-ribbon type protest against political bickering on this site.

[edit on 7/8/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
yeah, I see implosion ha already posted the link. Just look at all that. YOU WILL BE ENLIGHTENED!

new topics

top topics

join