It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my own encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have had many contacts with the aliens and ufos.. the blondes are the usual ones that visited me. i also had a earthly contact that i called GARY.. that was the name i gave him as i was unable to pronounce his name.. anyways .. i had missing time twice.. first time.. 3 hours.. second time.. 2hrs..oh and i forgot 2hrs again.. i have a hard time trying to explain all this as it has been some time now since i had any contact with gary or the others.. my encounters began 1987 and continued till 1994 with it being the most intense year of my life.. i would love to share my experiences with you guys and i think i have a unique story to tell you all. ladybren

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think everyone's story is important and unique for their own reasons, thank you.

What did they say? Did they give you any kind of message?

Did they take you on a ship? If so can you explain the ship/technology/aliens and where did you go?

Can you go indepth with your experiences? What heppend?

Where do they come from? What do they look like? Any detail of your experiences would be great.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would like to hear of you experiences also.

I have been an experiencer since I was a child I'm 57 now.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I would like to hear of you experiences also.

I have been an experiencer since I was a child I'm 57 now.

I would love to hear of your experiences too Observe. I would give your accounts great credit, 57 years of contact is amazing!

Peace

McP.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
so many questions..well Gary my earthly contact told me that he was assigned to me by the high council...
the ship or at least one of them was run on time propulsion at least that is what i was told
the blondes come from a planet that is within a star system that looks much like a champagne glass..
while with Gary he showed me a large black book that had parchment paper i was told that that book was the true bible as we know it...
the inside of the ships are very clean..the walls look like thin metal but i am not sure...there are codes all over the ships walls...one room that i saw was a large room full of fetuses in large vats ...there was another room full of large upright boxes with humans in them these humans were being shipped to the reptoids for food..and again no i am not crazy this is all real...and why do i recall everything simple i was able to recall every single thing while with them..because i was taught how to remember being inside the ship...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm always looking for the golden needle in the haystack when it comes to people's experiences.

Have they ever shared with you any knowledge of scientific importance?

Have they told you of any upcoming events and if so can you share them?

Have you ever taken any pictures, video, audio recordings of any of the beings you have encountered?

What questions if any have you asked them and what were their answers?

Have you been able to obtain any object or artifact from them?

I hope you are able to share more of your experiences and any details that you could tell us about them.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Interesting.

Were the humans in the boxes already dead? or in a frozen state?
Did they mention how they get these people?

Also the fetuses in the vats how do you know they were human?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
the humans in the boxes were not in a frozen state but rather in suspended animation...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the aliens give bits and pieces of information but while i was inside the ship i was told many things..but when i was returned it was all a blank ..i know that doesnt sound right...i am doing my best to explain. my contact Gary spent many times explaining things but everytime i tried to store bits of information in my mind somehow it was all erased again..do you understand what i mean..there was one artifact that i had in my hands and that was the big black book i held ..Gary said i could take the book home and read it but when they sent me home they took the book..i am doing my best to tell you so you dont get confused but i really didnt understand what was going on at the time.i recall an incident with my stepfather he was in the kitchen when an elder appeared to him at the kitchen table..the whole room was no longer there but he was a chamber of some sort..the elder told my stepfather that there will be changes but he was not specific...i hope i said that right.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think you might be confusing food with hosts.

I don't think human is a delicacy in the alien world ^_^

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
they say that many abductees have been taken generation by generation and alot come from military back ground ...do you believe this....i know that my grandfather was in the army as a cook i wonder if it has something to do with that...i know that when i was around 5 years old or so i was always interested in the stars..i recalled an incident that happened back then..we were living in sudbury ontario when i gathered a few of my friends to lay on the hill and look up at the sky...i recalled one of my friends saying look at all those pretty stars..keep in mind i was 5 years old..i said not all of those are stars many are ufos ...now where did all that information come...i have discovered i am a star child because of all the information i have...some i can say some i cant..i was very smart when i was little and many of my parents friends wanted to ask me questions..its just amazing stuff...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
not if it is reptoid..if you ever get a chance watch the movie V...it is the story of the reptoid race invading the earth..watch that movie see how they harvest humans..all of this is very true..it is the reptoids that dont necessary eat the human but suck the essence out of them..that is their food not the skin..

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ladybren

Wow, then Reptoids must be super tastey.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hello Ladybren. Have you ever experienced ufo orbs like the ones in my avatar? If so have you any idea on them? I know they are connected to bigger motherships.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i think the orbs that we see are some kind of monitors from the mothership...i know when i see the orbs they almost seem like they are alive.. let me tell you something else...
where ever you are in the world watch out for this
every night in the sky you will a large light some mistaken it for a planet but its not...at 8pm look to the east and you will see this light come into our earth below the horizon...if you take binoculars you can see it is a large mothership with many scout ships coming out of the hanger...once all the scouters are in their assigned positions they mothership slowly leaves the planet earth...if you can stay up till 4am you will see the mothership come back alittle above the horizon it positions itself at various intervals to collect the scouters...once these smaller ships are collected the mothership will leave again alittle above the horizon...i got a photographer,a news reporter and a ufo expert to view what i was seeing ..they took pictures..video taped it and i videotaped as well..i sent my copy to nasa and never heard about it again...so you see what i mean..

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the reptoids being tasty what do you mean by that..are you even listening to what i am saying..this is what i mean people who simply act like ostrages..with their heads in the sand..stop keeping your head on the ground and look up for a change you might see something ...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I've recalled what seemed to be an experience flying in space as if on some tour as a little kid around the same age. But after seeing what I guess the hubble has taken pictures of now may actually be different solar syatems or galaxies? idk Maybe it was as if some viewing screen?

I do recall red and green blinking lights and possibly why as a little kid thought the lights on the christmas tree were magical and 'special.' Maybe that's just part of some mind control program also? idk. I've yet to go or want to go under regression hypnosis or whatever. I have trust issues with giving anyone that kind of control......again either. Interesting stuff to recall though.

I think I was shown a free energy device once and "neutrinos" I've heard recently now also sound familiar as if part of what free energy is?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes they are like alive, I mean like a biological entity. So they are scouts, I do go with you there. Dropped off by a mothership, yes agree too. Fascinating what you say about watching for the mothership east, I hope that applies to the UK.
Now I had this experience of when a mothership had buzzed us four times, following being surrounded by about twenty pairs of ufo orbs of most colours above our head in a circle, and seeing an angle grinder type orb morph into the most beautiful purest whitest holiest orb I've ever seen. After it zoomed off finally then we were sort of rained on by tinselly cotton wool, falling very slowly from the sky. What was this stuff?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I would suggest trying to obtain some sort of concrete evidence that can then be analyzed and studied. This could be pictures, audio, video, even a scrap of paper from the black book. Anything at all that you are able to bring back or perhaps since you have frequent encounters you can ask them for something and keep this a persistient demand until it is met. I wager that if nothing physical can be obtained that this may be more paranormal/supernatural than alien. Just my opinion, and don't mean to judge at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
getting any sort of evidence is hard because the aliens do not want to show themselves to us yet...infact what would you do if you were an outsider and came to unfirmilar territory..how would you try to contact people..the aliens already know how barbarric we are...our motto...SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER..thats horrible ...and the aliens monitor our every move what are they thinking when they see cities fighting and blowing each other up..i would stay as far away as i can...if i were them....i know that the aliens do leave little hints of them by implants...as for trying to get anything from the ships i only got many drawings of what i saw...and i did ask gary for something but i was not allowed to even take a piece of steel...im sure there must be someone that was given the priviledge of taking something back with them but you can be sure they arnt telling anyone for fear of government reprisel....oh my spelling sucks today sorry...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join