It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is....It's just a social club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:17 PM
link   
But it is difficult for you to see beyond the past 20 years of history, if I recall correctly. Still use the internet as your primary source for information?

As far as Tubal-Cain goes, it is a symbolical name that is very childish coding inferring the Priapic (phallic) worship practiced by the Freemasons.
Two Balls and Cane.
Back to Byrd, those edifices in Egypt and Meso America are excellent examples of the extant of the Priesthoods (G.W.B.) influence. With regards to Roman Legions, well the Eagle is a symbol of sun-worship and subsequently imperical power. The Eagle itself didn't become the emblem of Rome until Marius, the consul, first to consecrate the eagle, about eight years before the Christian Era, to be the sole Roman Standard at the head of every legion. When Constantine divided the Empire, and it became the Holy Roman Empire, the Double Headed Eagle became the standard. To Freemasonry, the Double headed Eagle means immortality and ressurection, as the double headed god Janus, from whence we get January, the birth of the New Year from the old, much like that old Phoenix from the early Roman Empire. In fact, the Egyptians, remember those pyramids, also had an intimate relationship with the Phoenix. The Phoenix was worshipped as the bright and morning star. The morning star to the Egyptians was the night time representation of the hidden sun god Osiris. 'Ironically' the other spelling (Greek transliteration) for Phoenix is Fenex, which, like Lucifer in Latin, means 'Light Bringer' or 'Shining One'.
I'll address Prometheus and Euclid in a bit, in separate responses.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Lol that's not what's meant by Tubalcane at all....man why is it Nuts who aren't free masons all of a sudden know everything about masonry? Even the people who have legitimate reasons to leave and spout their mouths (particularly the born again christian ones) don't go around spouting such nonesense!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 09:25 AM
link   
and I'm not nuts. Excellent scholarship in your reply though. Boy, you've convinced me...So, Mr Freemason, can you give any description beyond Albert Mackey's of what Tubal-Cain represents? How about Solomon? What does Solomon represent?
You're just a Blue Lodger, a social club member who hasn't got a clue. You pay your dues, eat your meals, get drunk with the gang, and go to some ceremonies that you don't have an idea about, and get some business connections. As far as it goes, you know less than someone on the outside of it because being part of it has made you arrogant about your knowledge of it, you don't look any further. I think that a 'Nut' is someone who takes an oath to an organization that they know nothing about. That would classify Freemasons as Nuts wouldn't it....?

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah and I'm not ONLY a blue lodge member either, as I probably told you at that forum (assuming you are one of those who were there) I am a Scottish Rite member....And to say I took an oath in nothing I knew about is relatively true, however if ever something were to disagree I could always leave, any freemason can leave if there were some thing they did not agree with.

I think you've seen too many conspiracy movies.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 24-11-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Blue Lodge, Symbolic Lodge, all the same. I doubt that anyone above 3rd Degree, MASTER MASON (such as your name implies) would have time, energy or interest in continuing to bicker with people who have 'absolutely no clue as to what Freemasonry is'. I find it even more revealing that you yourself have had NOTHING to offer as response other than denial of very well documented FACT. Documented by none other than Freemasons of a much higher degree than yourself (if you are a Fellowe in the first place, which I doubt). My suggestion to anyone who believes this phoney: I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale, you should buy it.

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oiy I'm not sure if you are thick headed, or just like me and state your opinions of what others are meaning

I never said what degree I am, I merely have "master mason" below my name because it is the highest degree in the Blue Lodge. I wanted to put down Master Mason because that is what ALL Freemasons have in common? Understand? It does not mean I'm am left in the "dark" about something or am not high enough to know what I'm talking about so on so forth.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ma-Ha-Bone
As far as Tubal-Cain goes, it is a symbolical name that is very childish coding inferring the Priapic (phallic) worship practiced by the Freemasons.

Oiy...is this the "FACT" that you are talking about in your last post?

Yes I know what it means, you obviously don't, I'd like to see the chapter or at least the WHOLE paragraph that Albert Pike talks about it having anything to do with Gnosticism...which is what you are implying is it not?

I don't think you are not whatever you claim to be, and I find that Arizona comment to be the most insulting thing I've ever heard. Do you think I'm going to sit here and tell you what we hold privy, just to put your misguided mind in place? No, I shall not, I sit here and rebuke your statements with my WORD, which is a trustworthy word, I may have strong opinions of things, but I don't lie, even with Thomas Crowne I'm beginning to accept his views. However, with you you simply try to discredit me, but you are right, I shouldn't waste time with your vain arguments, there is no way I can ever correct you, I'd be breaking an oath, but I find reading posts about this topic to be generally fun, to see what others think, and to throw in my limited opinion, but you have become insulting. I suggest you start backing up your claims with evidence.

Again, I would like a source to the WHOLE paragraph that Albert Pike wrote about Tubalcain. Because as I've said before, he's the most misinturpreted of ALL masonic writters.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 01:03 AM
link   
if you found that Arizona comment insulting. I never said Pike was responsible for that interpretation of Tubal Cain. It sounds as though you are going to use that old 'oath' line to get out of giving up some resources. Do you think that you are the first Freemason to drop in? You must also believe that I've never posted on this sight due to my 'junior member' status. You may also believe that I have no education, haven't the resources, nor the ability, to justify any of my statements with regards to this topic. You may also believe that I've never known any Freemasons. If so, in all cases, you are wrong. So, instead of suggesting mystery novels as your resources, why don't you do some real research and share the resources then. Really, how many people have come on this site claiming to be Freemasons, C.I.A. agents, Area 51 Scientists on the lamb, etc. etc. ??? Heck, I'm Elvis. I'm sitting right here with J.F.K. and Howard Hughes having a beer, talking about who's hotter, Pam Anderson or Rita Hayworth!!! Really, I am, to prove it to you, I'd be breaking a promise, so, you've just got to believe me! LOLOLOLOL Please!

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 01:29 AM
link   
complaining about 'insulting' comments, I think you should maybe re-read some of your posts. It might help you understand the many happy returns.
Just a question...Why, if Freemasonry is so constructive, good, and wonderful, does it receive such a bad name? This doesn't seem to happen to Doctors Without Borders, The Shriners (who are mostly Masons anyways), or the Rotary Club. Strange, don't you think? Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Interesting Ma-Ha-Bone I feel a bit of civilization that was lacking in your previous posts, from this post.

Now if we'd all restart, I'd be glad to debate with you sources and what everyone thinks.

As for the shriners, they share their fair amount of attacks by some anti-masons.

Hmm...oh and as for why I don't take your comments as amusing? A sense of desperation, how is one to actually prove he is a mason online? Hence my "over-zealous" and cosequently retarded and infuriated statements, that is like backing me in a corner.

As for your "Do you think I am a junior member?" no I do not, see the other thread and you'll see me blow up about your name

I know fully well you are someone else on this forum, and I'm pretty certain you chose your name to challenge me, or at least be posting against me

I never suggested Mystery Novels as a resource? In fact one of my favorite sources for an over view of Masonry's history is "The Temple and the Lodge" by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh.

Honestly I had figured I was the first freemason to drop in, it's interesting I'm not, but where are all his posts? I'd care to see them

Hmm Ma-Ha-Bone, would you believe I were a Freemason, MORE if I had a different name? And did not take so much interest in starting forums on discussing the topic? I don't doubt there have been people claiming to be people such as George Bush, but I don't "claim" anything.

When I first came here it was hard to write anything, because as surely you (and your VAST knowledge on "freemasonry") know, we are not supposed to "argue" about masonry. I first posted the other post, simply as my view points, and never intended to actually debate it, but certain individuals other than just yourself, agrevated me and I became over involved.

My sources would be Morals and Dogma (You really should read it) and The Temple and the Lodge, as well as the monitors for the first second and third degrees. And my experiences. Of course none of which really is discussable.

We can talk about the two books but you claim one means one thing, I claim it means another. That's not going to work very well? That's why I demand your quote in Morals and Dogma where he states luciferianism.

Once you do that, I can come up with a BY FAR educated response.

And I'd not be breaking a promise to prove I'm a freemason, I just have no means to do so online, if I had a scanner I'd email you my license plates, in my apron, which actually might not be such a bad idea, but I don't have a scanner. Although I'll actually try and do that, just for you.

But then you'll have to send me a picture of the stupification on your face ok? Because I doubt highly you believe me now. And am sure you'll come up with some stupid excuse, "oh he's just wearing a friend's garment, or that's his friends car, blah blah".

If you actually want a more civilized discussion, do not open it by insulting me by claiming I'm not what I am. Fair enough?

So let's begin with your quotes, and I'll do a little more research on your sources that I have not read.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 07:02 PM
link   
are found in the Freemasonry: A Freemasons perspective string.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Freemasonry -- not just a social club.

It's not, I tell you.

Why am I posting? Actually, I just want to search for previous posts by me. Am I back? Probably not.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
Freemasonry -- not just a social club.

It's not, I tell you.

Why am I posting? Actually, I just want to search for previous posts by me. Am I back? Probably not.

Whatever the reason it's good to see you're still alive and kicking heheh.

I hope all is well with you!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I find it even more revealing that you yourself have had NOTHING to offer as response other than denial of very well documented FACT

I would really like to see some of this "documentation" from anyone.

Hey axeman, AK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join