It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ: RANT FORUM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
whoa its colonel

ahgispayst

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

:w::w::w:
MM you really do get me! I was afraid no one would understand my brand of
humor!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
wow, no one has posted to this in a very long time. so, i will start it again.
i am here in california. i know, i could stop right there. but i have specifics.

ok, driving:
-no turn signals.
-why do they come to a complete stop before making a right hand turn. the power sterring works better is you have some momentum.
-why do they speed up when you try to pass. and then slow back down when you are unable to get around.
-hang up the cell phone. cuz chewing bubble gum and walking is not a strong point for you.
-why cut me off, just to drive real slow.
-to merge means you must share the road. not assume it is your own track. (too bad rubbing isn't racing on the highways. cuz the bump and run is a fine skill)
******lead**follow**or get out of my way******

rude arse people: (not to be mistaken for stupid. i give allowences for stupid. "oh, i am sorry. i did not realize you are stupid. my bad)
-you see me walking up to the door. do not let it close in my face.
-when walking with a couple of people on the sidewalk. side by side. you see someone walking toward you all, someone needs to step aside. make a little room. the sidewalk is a public place. (SF is the worst for this)
-say, thank you, when someone does something nice. it is the polite thing to do.
-don't litter. the trash can is right there.

i realize that this list seems to be short. because believe me i could go on and on. but then that would be whinning and not ranting. thank you for listening. i feel a little bit better now.
and sorry, if this is not what you meant by this is a place to rant.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i suppose its ok if i rant a bit here...i wish i could figure out where the heck my thoughts and ideas belong...
there are so many different forums and threads that im cornfuzzled where mine belong...:bnghd: on the lighter side.....i absolutely love both the ats and the bts...im learning so much and hope to continue....thanks to the creators!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Great, the rant forum, about bloody time ATS!!! I mean Jeeeeez, what was the freakin wait for huh??????

Anyhoo; "Indigo" frakin kids!! Whats up with that??? They come on this site thinking they are all special and sooooooo superior with their "super dooper powers" and their bloody over the top, up themselves, self importance!! I mean these are the most delusional people on the planet, and i wish their "space parents" would hurry the hell up and get them the heck off this planet, so us lowley humans dont infect their special little minds.... But personally, i think its nothing but a good dose of reality wouldnt sort out, or a shrink, or a padded cell

Then there is the absolute scourge of the "white van men", whose sole purpose in life is to cut me up at every opportunity, steal my parking space, run me off the road on the motorway, block me in, and generally drive me insane!!!
. It all started one fateful day when I was at a traffic island in wolverhampton.. This nutter in a white van came up from behind me, swerved around me, cut me up and nearly caused me to crash. However, he had a "what is my driving like" sign on the back of the van with a phone number, which i promptly called and kicked off at his manager!! Since that moment there has been an international conspiracy of white van men who have made my life a living hell. There reach stretches even as far as australia... There is no escape!! So im in the process of having machine guns fitted bond style to my MG, and woe betide the bugger who cuts me up next time!! Carnage shall ensue!
And im a girl and they made me cry

Whew!! Thanks ATS, I needed that... Right back to my stupid accounts

Edit because of lividness, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[edit on 043131p://f44Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yay! Thank you, thank you. But may I ask why its not ATS worthy. Those guys over there are much too angry and need a place to vent as well.

Starring these would be nice....

[edit on 3-8-2010 by redeyedwonder]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I personally loved the posts from 2003 showing how nothing has changed

I wonder if SO had his hat back then, just after he joined - oh to have been a fly on the wall way back then, best 20 days you can imagine...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Uh ... Antar ... was that not a rant just now?

Just sayin.'

Someone said my first original post should be under RANTS so I thought it had to be, just maybe because I did not quote anyone, nor added a pic or a vid.

Like Antar there. I have a lot of thoughts and theories that are completely disconnected from many posts at ATS. And it's really hard to find anything like my thoughts. Yet I exist so I might be on the right track following NO one. (Hi MJ, I like your change)

Except Benjamin Fulford. I'll start a rant about him and his information. No need to quote him i feel, Walker, for I am aware. Solely and by some effort from yours truly.

Keetla Rant

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by William

Why not just let people stand up for themselves? I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me or even if they insult me. I'm a big girl and I can take it. Why do we need mommies defending their children here.?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The entire t&c needs an overhaul. No one is bothered by curse words anymore. You hear them everywhere and four of George Carlins Seven dirty words you can't say on tv are now said on tv. It's too strict and most of us don't need to be protected from rude posts either. So people are rude. Sticks and stones kind of stuff. I won't go crying to a mod if someone says something rude to me and I really wish that you guys would just let those posts alone. Who decides what is ok and what is not? Do we really need hall monitors inflated egos with power to delete?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

I'll add the nibiru threads make me want to puke thinking I share the planet with those folks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join