It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed in the pursuit of truth: master list

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elecampane
Hey, you forgot the latest one: Ken Lay!

That's assuming Ken Lay is actually DEAD

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Found another one:

Joseph Daniel 'Danny' Casolaro-- Journalist writing about Dulce events
Suspicious "suicide"

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
james forrestal was probably another. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
How about the guy who tirelessly exposed the physics mafia at MIT and the U.S. government for supressing the cold fusion 'free' energy device.
He was 'murdered' for no apparent reason.

www.pureenergysystems.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
perhaps it was mallove's death that helped give professor stephen jones the courage to step up to the truth plate. they were both into cold fusion.

ray c. lemme

There are intimations here: some known -- the sacrificial violence directed against the cities of Iraq, recent reports of new versions of experimental weapons -- poison gas and napalm -- used against the citizens of Falluja, ominous warnings of adventurism to come in Iran; and some stories unknown, unreported, already forgotten at the dark edges of the real politics of empire -- the probable murder in a southern motel room in December of Ray C. Lemme, a private investigator, who it is reported was following the trail of The Five Star Trust -- a secret fund out of Texas, Saudi Arabia, the Phillipines -- which may have financed the widespread computer manipulation of the last American election.[1] Thinking of these events, I again allow those chilling words of George W. Bush to brush against my thought: "I have earned political capital and I intend to spend it"

michael holton?

un security guard found shot dead

maybe not a truthseeker, but a truthstumbler?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What about Ronald Reagon? John Hinckley and his family were good friends with the Bush family. In fact, the day that Reagon was shot, Neil Bush was eating with the Hinckley family. George Bush would have been president. Reagon lived, but he must be on a master list for attempted murder.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i found this interesting 'master list' of political deaths dating back over 20 years -

mindprod.com...

lots of interesting ones in there

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I guess we should add to this list Yitzhak Rabin, who was assasinated by Yigal Amir, an Israeli citizen, shortly after apologising for the Israeli creation of Hamas to destabilize the reigon and justify a number of atrocities.

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
members.tripod.com...

Now on the subject of politicions and deaths, just have a read of the huge alleged list of those who died when they crossed the clintons!!

Holy smoly these people should have a health warning on them!!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
im going to throw in a 'possible' bumping off here - labour party leader john smith whose unexpected death made way for tony blair to gain leadership of the party and, the next general election

an 'almost certainly' bumped off was
robin cook, who resigned from the cabinet when the decision to go to war with iraq was made and got an unprecedented standing ovation for doing so. he was highly critical of the government and stood by his principles. he, like john smith, also died of a 'heart attack' whilst walking in the scottish mountains on a fairly easy path. the convenient stranger who handed the mobile phone to his wife to call a helicopter was never made known publicly

[edit on 19-7-2006 by justyc]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Paul Klebnikov was killed in the pursuit of truth...

Paul Klebnikov

Wikipedia: Paul Klebnikov

Paul Klebnikov (June 3, 1963 – July 9, 2004) was an American journalist of Russian descent.

He wrote Godfather of the Kremlin (September 2000), a biography of Boris Berezovsky, a Russian tycoon.

Klebnikov was shot to death on a Moscow street late at night on July 9, 2004, allegedly by Chechen assailants.

The publisher of Forbes Russian edition has said that the murder is "definitely linked to his professional activity". According to Russia's Echo of Moscow radio, Klebnikov said that he had not received specific threats after publishing a list of Russia's wealthiest people, but rather suspect the murder may have stemmed from Klebnikov's revelations of ties between Chechen warlords and the exiled tycoon Berezovsky.

Click the link to read the full Wikipedia entry...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I got a cpl

how about gary webb , covered
the crack thing in south central LA
-------------------
terry yeakey
cop ok city
suspicious circumstances
----------------------
mayer khahani
----------------
writer
Ioan P. Culianu

Out of this World: Otherworldly Journeys
from Gilgamesh to Albert Einstein

-----------------

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thank you for the Terry Yeakey tip. Multiple wrist slashes, two cuts to the throat and a bullet through the brain certainly constitute an unusual suicide method.

Looks like there are other OK city witness/victims as well. Dr. Don Chumley is one, and I see references to 7 others, but do not have the names.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a lesser price to pay, but
just as worthy to mention

catherine austin fitts [ a real woman of substance ]

I read a great story , "how the money works"
about her and the buzzsaw she ran into.
I won't even attempt to encapsulate it.
except that it bumps into one of the above
dead guys !

it is mind boggling and frustrating
and worth looking into .

www.solari.com...

[edit on 8-8-2006 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
karen silkwood was another one who was killed after testifying to the atomic energy commission about the lapse health & safety carried on at the plutonium plant she worked at.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
oh, yeah, four of jessica lynch's 'rescuers' are dead.

nick berg, maybe, too.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
I got a cpl

how about gary webb , covered
the crack thing in south central LA
-------------------
terry yeakey
cop ok city
suspicious circumstances
----------------------
mayer khahani
----------------
writer
Ioan P. Culianu

Out of this World: Otherworldly Journeys
from Gilgamesh to Albert Einstein

-----------------

Gary Webb is dead! Holy crap I missed that. Seems he was shot twice in the head. It was ruled a suicide!!!??? Wow sounds like another Clinton related death. I'm sure it's really easy to squeeze off two rounds into your own head. What does that say about his story concerning CIA drug dealing?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Wow man, I hadn't heard that one yet. Here's hoping I never get caught up in a psyop. You have a link to that Billybob? I'd like to add that one to my collection.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by billybob

Wow man, I hadn't heard that one yet. Here's hoping I never get caught up in a psyop. You have a link to that Billybob? I'd like to add that one to my collection.

sure, man, ...here.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
great information in this thread, and I just wanted to thank all who've contributed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join