It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who and What...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
is what one wonders when reading articles such as this...enjoy

* The foreskin fosters intimacy between the two partners by enveloping the glans and maintaining it as an internal organ. The sexual experience is enhanced when the foreskin slips back to allow the male's internal organ, the glans, to meet the female's internal organ, the cervix-a moment of supreme intimacy and beauty.

Who and what really ordered this horrible 'bible' practice??? Views welcomed...

Lolove n luck etc...ave maria !...............Infinity

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You old rascal, you!

:shk:

Now, you know I'm just observing on this one...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Now GJ, doesn't circumcision resemble the two facets of male and female? Only a male is circumcised. It is also noted that a female should shroud her head and not cut her hair. Is this a symbolic meaning that the male should be shrouded until just the end - the climax??

The law of Moses states that evry newborn male must be circumcised within 7?? days.

Spiritually speaking, does this represent a larger picture that the male must shed the external and show the internal at the end of creation?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It was to seperate the Jews from the Gentials. Really thats an OT practice of the Mosiac law, that is still common today.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

by ben91069
Now GJ, doesn't circumcision resemble the two facets of male and female? Only a male is circumcised. It is also noted that a female should shroud her head and not cut her hair. Is this a symbolic meaning that the male should be shrouded until just the end - the climax??

Now GJ, doesn't circumcision resemble the two facets of male and female?

Are you saying that the 'female' part of the 'member' is being cut off ?

[btw I do think that the hair should be neat and trimmed at the 'golden gate' of the living 'Temple' ]

I did think that the Doctor was so romantic in his words quoted at the begining of the Thread !

Lolove ! ave maria !

[come-on people, post...not going to jump on anyone, lets hear your views]

Spiritually speaking, does this represent a larger picture that the male must shed the external and show the internal at the end of creation?

Love it, this is so 'loaded', will get back to this, I hope !

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
For one thing

53. His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision useful or not?"

He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

and for two... its of the flesh... what does it "matter"

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Anyone know the percentage this is done in America today? Other countries as well?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
the link in the begining of the Thread...in the article the Doctor gives some statistics and lists many links at the end that might take you to the info that you are looking for ...

from article in link [external]
Circumcision is almost unheard of in Europe, South America, and non-Muslim Asia. In fact, only 10 to 15 percent of men throughout the world are circumcised, the vast majority of whom are Muslim.29 The neonatal circumcision rate in the western US has now fallen to 34.2 percent.30 This relatively diminished rate may surprise American men born during the era when nearly 90 percent of baby boys were circumcised automatically, with or without their parents' consent.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
[external Circumcision – Otherwise known as genital mutilation, practiced on infant males in most modern developed nations, including non-Jews. It’s not necessary – stay on top of hygiene and you’ll be fine. The foreskin serves a valid purpose in keeping the penis protected and creates its own natural lubrication; removing it is literally mutilation. What’s interesting is the idea of possible psychological side-effects to boys who have circumcision. They won’t consciously remember the circumcision…but their subconscious minds do. I’ve known guys who’ve had them and guys who haven’t, and there definitely seems to be a difference psychologically. Sounds like a crazy thing to claim, but the ones who weren’t circumcised had calm, level, centered personalities, were more at ease with people and life, less neurotic, and less skittish. Just a whole different type of guy to be around. Is there connection? I tend to think so, but, that’s just my opinion and I put it out there for consideration.]end external... for the rest go to this link ...

in2worlds.net...

[about 2/3 rds down the page]

Ms Carissa Conti has some interesting viewpoints...suggest that you look around her site...

Ave Maria ! Queen of Pleasure !

[edit on 24-7-2006 by georgejohn]

new topics

top topics

join