It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: God Tape Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't understand how it is possible for people to openly sell anything they want online as the real deal. Certainly these companies need to be more accountable for the crap they allow people to peddle. As far I know (did my homework before coming here) there has never been a verified audio 'recording' of the supreme being giving a 30 minute speach as if he were at Toastmasters. I would love to hear experienced feedback on the subject.

Cheers,
J.B, Phnom Pehn.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Please tell me you know what I am talking about? hello? Nobody google 'god' anymore but me

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodiajoe
hello? Nobody google 'god' anymore but me

On ATS, we have a policy that the thread starter provides links and information we need to respond to the original post.
If you want to see what people think of something, you have to show them that 'something' so they can respond. It's considered your responsibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I presume you mean www.theinterviewwithgod.com... ? Looking over the page briefly, I noticed an interview with Jesus. Not much background information is given but I think it goes along the lines of a dream, not an actual recording of God himself.

But yes ultimately I think it's a scam.. another vice to weed the money out of gullible peope (IMO).

new topics

top topics

join