It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas (final)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
- One ancient name for Osiris was Asar. The Egyptians regularly expressed their reverence by placing the definitive article "the" before the names of their gods. just as Christians say, or should say "The Christ", the Egyptians said "the Osiris" but that was the equivalent of saying Lord Osiris. When the Hebrews took up the name of the Osiris, or Lord Osiris, they used the Herbew word for "lord", el- hence El-Asar. Later on, the Romans, speaking Latin, of course, took El-Asar and added the "us" ending use for most male names. The result was El-Asar and added the "us" ending used for male names. The result was El-Asar-us. In time, the intial e "wore off", as linguists describe it, and the s in Asar changed to z, its constant companion in language. Thus, we have Lazarus.

- Christians and others assume that the Greek name Jesus was the original name of the savior. This was impossible. The name Jesus did not exist, and would not have been spelled with the letter J, until about six hundred years ago. There was no J in any language prior to the fourteenth sentury in England. The letter did not become widely used until the seventeenth century. The Encyclopedia Americana contains the following on the letter J: "The form of J was unknown in any alphabet until the 14th century. Either symbol J or I used intially generally had to be the sound of Y as in year. Gradually the two symbols J and I were differentiated, the J usually acquiring consonantal force and thus becoming regarded as a consonant, and the I becoming a vowel. It was not until 1630 that the differentiation became accepted in England". In the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, there was no J letter because it did not exist. James was spelled Iames and Jesus was spelled with the letter I.

www.answering-christianity.com...

In Hebrew we know there was no J either, so Jesus was originally spelled Yeshua. But the ua ending in Yeshua's name, when transliterated into Greek, is feminine singular, which presents a male saviour. What most people do not understand is that the us ending to Jesus' name was set up tro denote male gender. The ous and the us ending in the Greek name Iesous and the Latin name Iesus also denote the masculine singular. Where did the name Jesus originate? Simply put, it was derived from the Latin Ieusus, which was derived from the Greek Iesous, which in turn was derived from the Egyptian Iusa. "Jesus" had Egyptian roots.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Many know that the words they read in their Bibles are translations, not the original words, and that written language has changed much since the first writtings of the followers of the Christ.

I guess I am trying to grasp the point of your post. The development of a language hardly represents a conspiracy, although language can be used to control others. So my question is, where's the conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
KNAC

Always learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth...............

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Matrix, why don't you try debunking his information and pick it apart, rather than just attacking him ad hominem?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

- Christians and others assume that the Greek name Jesus was the original name of the savior. This was impossible. The name Jesus did not exist, and would not have been spelled with the letter J, until about six hundred years ago. There was no J in any language prior to the fourteenth sentury in England. The letter did not become widely used until the seventeenth century. The Encyclopedia Americana contains the following on the letter J: "The form of J was unknown in any alphabet until the 14th century. Either symbol J or I used intially generally had to be the sound of Y as in year. Gradually the two symbols J and I were differentiated, the J usually acquiring consonantal force and thus becoming regarded as a consonant, and the I becoming a vowel. It was not until 1630 that the differentiation became accepted in England". In the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, there was no J letter because it did not exist. James was spelled Iames and Jesus was spelled with the letter I. In Hebrew we know there was no J either, so Jesus was originally spelled Yeshua. But the ua ending in Yeshua's name, when transliterated into Greek, is feminine singular, which presents a male saviour. What most people do not understand is that the us ending to Jesus' name was set up tro denote male gender. The ous and the us ending in the Greek name Iesous and the Latin name Iesus also denote the masculine singular. Where did the name Jesus originate? Simply put, it was derived from the Latin Ieusus, which was derived from the Greek Iesous, which in turn was derived from the Egyptian Iusa. "Jesus" had Egyptian roots.

In fact, the name in Hebrew was "Yeshua" (Yesh-OO-ah), which could be related to the name Joshua

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You really want the final christmas story... Santa, much like the siberian Shaman goes down the chimney,.. the shaman did because snow would be covering the doors.. the christmas stocking, symbolic of the drying process necessary for amanita muscaria, pine tree is where they're found.. decorations on tree... the amanita muscaria was placed there (on the pinetree) while the shaman collected more to dry them out a little so his 'sack' wasn't so heavy.... Reindeer.. and all that stuff is related to the siberian amanita muscaria tribes..

Originally posted by Knac
- One ancient name for Osiris was Asar. The Egyptians regularly expressed their reverence by placing the definitive article "the" before the names of their gods. just as Christians say, or should say "The Christ", the Egyptians said "the Osiris" but that was the equivalent of saying Lord Osiris. When the Hebrews took up the name of the Osiris, or Lord Osiris, they used the Herbew word for "lord", el- hence El-Asar. Later on, the Romans, speaking Latin, of course, took El-Asar and added the "us" ending use for most male names. The result was El-Asar and added the "us" ending used for male names. The result was El-Asar-us. In time, the intial e "wore off", as linguists describe it, and the s in Asar changed to z, its constant companion in language. Thus, we have Lazarus.

- Christians and others assume that the Greek name Jesus was the original name of the savior. This was impossible. The name Jesus did not exist, and would not have been spelled with the letter J, until about six hundred years ago. There was no J in any language prior to the fourteenth sentury in England. The letter did not become widely used until the seventeenth century. The Encyclopedia Americana contains the following on the letter J: "The form of J was unknown in any alphabet until the 14th century. Either symbol J or I used intially generally had to be the sound of Y as in year. Gradually the two symbols J and I were differentiated, the J usually acquiring consonantal force and thus becoming regarded as a consonant, and the I becoming a vowel. It was not until 1630 that the differentiation became accepted in England". In the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, there was no J letter because it did not exist. James was spelled Iames and Jesus was spelled with the letter I. In Hebrew we know there was no J either, so Jesus was originally spelled Yeshua. But the ua ending in Yeshua's name, when transliterated into Greek, is feminine singular, which presents a male saviour. What most people do not understand is that the us ending to Jesus' name was set up tro denote male gender. The ous and the us ending in the Greek name Iesous and the Latin name Iesus also denote the masculine singular. Where did the name Jesus originate? Simply put, it was derived from the Latin Ieusus, which was derived from the Greek Iesous, which in turn was derived from the Egyptian Iusa. "Jesus" had Egyptian roots.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogDog
Matrix, why don't you try debunking his information and pick it apart, rather than just attacking him ad hominem?

LogDog,

His info is on four different threads. I gave him something to think about in one of his other threads.

As far as the info, it is good and well researched. It is however incomplete by not tracing the origin point.

He made this comment in another thread:

...Strangely enough though, almost all ancient cultures had a Sun God.

To which I responded:

No, not strange at all. In fact we can go further, the sun, the moon and the stars. When you understand why there is a sun god all over the earth, you will understand how you have been deceived.

Sooner or later, I'm waiting for one of these researchers to get it. Why is there a sun god in almost all cultures? Who is Nimrod? Who is Baal?

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the comment LogDog, I appreciated it...And as you said Matrix, there was a few things I left out, but writing out ancient history, mysticism, and the creation of religion (plus interconnecting it) would take pages upon pages...Anyhow, I'll try and make this short and to the point. Your point was valid when you brought up Nimrod and Baal...See the thing was, our ancient ancestors believed the language of the gods was numbers. They used Colors, Planetary Alignment, Names, Numerology, Astrology, Palmistry and Astronomy and interconnected them with one another to communicate with Gods because all had different energies that they send out. All of those items had different vibrational frequencies that interconnect with other living and non-living things. The more you are aware of it, the more you can tap into it and harness it so you can use it in your life to better yourself and your environment...Not everyone understood that so at first they had initiates, priestly class, that would hold this power and teach others. But as we all know, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely so the institute of religion was constructed to control the masses of people and gave them a way to think...Horus, Baal, Nimrod, Jesus, etc, etc were used as metaphorical symbols so that people could relate to and have something to follow...It goes deeper and deeper but I'll leave it there for now.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

...Horus, Baal, Nimrod, Jesus, etc, etc were used as metaphorical symbols so that people could relate to and have something to follow...It goes deeper and deeper but I'll leave it there for now.

Let's get back to your comment:

...Strangely enough though, almost all ancient cultures had a Sun God.

Why do you find this strange? Same lie, different version.

Jesus does not fit in with all the false gods that are presented. They are there to keep you from seeing the truth. And it works.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
All right Matrix, I can see that you really want to believe in Jesus and the whole legend surrounding him, so I'll let you. I'll just leave you with a few things to think about.

A.)Jesus as we know him is not the first, 'nor the only person, to be considered the Son of God. Look back in ancient history and you'll see others.
B.)About my quote you keep bringing up to everyone and trying to examine it to find something weak about it, next time I'll be more careful about the exact words I use. What the quote was intented to do was give you insight about ancient cultures and show you that all ancient cultures believed in almost exactly the same thing. From the Aztecs to the Hindus to the Egyptians and onwards, all early civilizations believed in and worshipped the Sun. Not because of some mythological lie or because they want to hide the truth (I don't even know where you came up with that conclusion) but because their civilization was built around agriculture and nature. Being one with the Earth and being attuned to it. Therefore they worshipped the things that brought them life, not some living being who walked the Earth.
C.)Since you believe in Jesus and you believe everything written about him is true and other beliefs are falsified, okay, then how about you look more carefully at the Christian religion. It's the only one from all the other major religions to have the most schisms inside of it. There's Eastern Orthodox, Jehovah Witness, Catholicism, 7 Day Adventists, Protestantism, Anglican, Mormons, etc, etc. All follow the same book but all have different interpretations about Jesus and Jesus' message. So what is the real TRUTH about Jesus, Matrix? Why don't you enlighten us all instead of going over the same thing over and over again.

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear." Herbert Agar

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Excellent post, if you will accept the compliment, Knac.

What, if any, would you say is the difference between Sun Gods and Dying Gods..

Osiris, Tammuz, Jesus, Mithras all died...

Osbert +

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The reason there are always gods of sun moona nd stars is becasue theyre up there and they had no idea hwta they are. That is all religion is people trying to explain things they dont understand, if they dont undertsand something it must be supernatural that was old science.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

All right Matrix, I can see that you really want to believe in Jesus and the whole legend surrounding him
Oh yes, the facts surrounding the life of Jesus.

A.)Jesus as we know him is not the first, 'nor the only person, to be considered the Son of God. Look back in ancient history and you'll see others.
I certainly understand that along with the point of origin, and the one responsible. You might research these things.

B.)About my quote you keep bringing up to everyone and trying to examine it to find something weak about it, next time I'll be more careful about the exact words I use. What the quote was intented to do was give you insight about ancient cultures and show you that all ancient cultures believed in almost exactly the same thing. From the Aztecs to the Hindus to the Egyptians and onwards, all early civilizations believed in and worshipped the Sun. Not because of some mythological lie or because they want to hide the truth (I don't even know where you came up with that conclusion) but because their civilization was built around agriculture and nature. Being one with the Earth and being attuned to it. Therefore they worshipped the things that brought them life, not some living being who walked the Earth.

We can track the same lie all over the world. I thing you need to look at Babylon.

C.)Since you believe in Jesus and you believe everything written about him is true and other beliefs are falsified, okay, then how about you look more carefully at the Christian religion. It's the only one from all the other major religions to have the most schisms inside of it. There's Eastern Orthodox, Jehovah Witness, Catholicism, 7 Day Adventists, Protestantism, Anglican, Mormons, etc, etc. All follow the same book but all have different interpretations about Jesus and Jesus' message. So what is the real TRUTH about Jesus, Matrix? Why don't you enlighten us all instead of going over the same thing over and over again.

I have no use for religion as I understand the purpose of religion. You might use to net to find pictures of the Vatican courtyard. There you will find an oblisk, a sun wheel and the cross of Baal among other things. Then you might go to the Mormon temples and you will find plenty of sun symbols and other things with Masonic roots. You have much to learn about religion and the purpose of such. Heres a hint: You won't find God by searching for why he isn't, you find God for searching for why he is.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Jesus, the one that comes from the Bible, has its origin in the Tetragram IHVH.
Into that name the Holy Fire (represented in Aramaic By the letter Sh) is supposed to have descended making the word IHShVH or Jeshua.

So that in the one word you have the father: IHVH the son: IHShVH and the holy spirit: Sh- The sign of the cross is thus completed..

There is a website that deals extensively with Jesus: www.jesusneverexisted.com...

reading doesn't bite.

Osbert+

Religions are all alike- founded upon fables and mytologies (Thomas Jefferson)

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
The reason there are always gods of sun moona nd stars is becasue theyre up there and they had no idea hwta they are. That is all religion is people trying to explain things they dont understand, if they dont undertsand something it must be supernatural that was old science.

That most likely explains the origins of a lot of these similarities of the various Pantheons and myths - but what about now?

Why are these myths clung to so vehemently, when evidence suggests extremely strongly that they are not based on out-right facts, but on myths and nature-worship?

Is it because it worth too much money to drop the veil? Or does it go deeper than just money - the control over mass social consciousness, the opportunity to shape an entire societies views and opinions about what life is about and the what happens after we die, those huge unanswerable questions we all wonder? I think this makes us susceptible to their manipulation.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The reason religion is always so strong is that people just dont want to acept that they wont see their loved ones again. Tell someone if they do everything that a book written 400 years after its events youll see them again is pretty motivating.

top topics

join