It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R. S. Neaville and Bible prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Probably the best prophecy teacher out there is R.S. Neaville. He has been teaching thousands the last day truths of God's word. See his website at:
www.propheticjournal.net...
hear him on Know radio all around the world knowingyou.org...
Want the real truth about conspiracies and hidden truth? check him out..you wont be dissappointed. Probably one of the only men in the world that truly knows what is going on.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem there are alot of posters who show up for the first time only to promote some obscure website and disappear? Another for the list...

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i AM HERE TO STAY. AND I JUST THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THAT SITE BECAUSE IT HELPED ME. SO THERE...aND CRABS WITH TAPS ARE EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Is it just me or does it seem there are alot of posters who show up for the first time only to promote some obscure website and disappear? Another for the list...

Ditto, jtma508.
This forum seems to attract those that "believe" without qualification. If I was a "Biblical Prophet", I'd fish this forum for would be converts as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I aint fishing for nothing..I like to discuss... R.S.Neaville is just a good resource for the truth. Can't Ishare that with people? You make bible prophecy sound like its not valid....well most of the conspiracy theories I hear are just stupid. Maybe the bible is needed here.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think you all owe this originator of the post an apollogy! If you are a serious conspiracy searcher of truth you find many lead back to biblical verse!
Cut the Dr. some slack. Go to conspiracy central & look at the top downloads. Chuck Missler is huge, ex gov't contractor turned preacher with classified knowlegde ect.
Aliens---Watchers---Interdimensional beings----Nephelim----Demons. It's all connected!!!!!!!!!!!

The book of Enoch is mind blowing. Not in the bible but mentioned on occasion.
Read it all before you scoff.
People are so ready to believe aliens.
People are so ready to believe Illuminati--Banker---Mason---NWO theories.
You can actually tie them all together with actual history, plus earth's destruction--fire & brimstone--asteroids & meteors, plagues---bio weapons, wormwood--chernobyl, radiation--nuclear war, world gov't, it's all in there(bible).
Got to wonder why upper echelons of Masons believe in the light bringer? (lucifer) if the bible is a bunch of hooey!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It might all be connected,

But it is all silly. People have the right to believe what they want to believe, end of discussion. Now one should be pressured or forced into beliefs (nor brainwashed).

Preaching on a site like this is just as stupid as running through the streets yelling, "Convert to christianity!" over and over. People just won;t listen.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DT_Trammell
Probably the best prophecy teacher out there is R.S. Neaville. He has been teaching thousands the last day truths of God's word.

~the site offers a small ammount of written articles, 14 each...
(authored by Neaville, Porter, Stiver, Submit2Him,Bisson, Wheaton,Burris)

but the available articles are prophecy for 'The Last Days Church',
(evidently his ministry)
...not to be confused with Last Days/End Times, LatterDays,
70th week of Daniel, et al

i've found a better, more comprehensive list of articles, anywhere from 30-130 each month, and by that many diverse authors, the articles are listed as either;
Prophecy, Dreams/Visions, Articles
at etpv.org...

the Neaville guy is OK, but i'm not likely to be a return guest, tkx anyhow

[edit on 10-7-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You need to listen to his mp3s in the audio archive... great details of prophecy lie within! I promise you wont see the bible in the same wat anymore. He has of a hundred an fifty or so messages there in the audio archives
dt

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Is it just me or does it seem there are alot of posters who show up for the first time only to promote some obscure website and disappear?

Well, I understand your concerns but there are people that really just want to share something that they are excited about. I think that this is just one of those cases. The site doesn't exist just to make money, and it actually does have a lot of free downloads. It might be worth checking out.

Probably the best prophecy teacher out there is R.S. Neaville

Now that's a matter of opinion, but I'll take your word for it. I haven't actually listened to the guy yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think R.S. neaville is a Last day Apostle. i have listened to his sermons for along time now as well as read his literature. No one could just naturally know the things he knows. His teachings appear no where else but the bible itself. In other wors he is original completely where this era is concerned.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have to ad my two cents here because this is important stuff!!! RS Neaville speaks the truth with authority and conviction.
I am convinced he is truly led by the Holy Spirit into the deeper things of the scripture. I have listened to him and studied with him for many years, he is the real deal!
You can't judge in just a few minutes about any man but it doesn't take long for you to realize that RS Neaville has a blessing and a gift from God as to his insight into the Word.
And he is able to teach and show the Truth to others who will listen with open minds and be led by the Holy Spirit.
Also he associated with a great new website, www.truechristiannews.com which is a good place to hear the news from a Christian viewpoint.
Thanks for the opportunity to speak freely!

top topics

join