It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the June WATS goes to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
PLANEMAN!!

Seems with all the political stuff going on, the receipt of the WATS and some truly amazing contributions from Planeman slipped by unnoticed.

if you're wondering how he grabbed the WATS, take a look through here and you'll find things like this.

Congratulations, Planeman! Wear that badge with pride. You earned it.

[edit on 2006-7-8 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Congrats Planeman!

Well deserved!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like you put a lot of work into that. Nice job

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Congratulations planeman

A well deserved award for the informative, well-written work you've done. I know I could point to dozens of your posts which are the ideal template for ATS submissions.

By association, I'm happy to see the Aircraft Projects forum share the limelight with you, because you and a goodly number of other contributers there have made it into a storehouse of interesting material with a noticable lack of drama.

It's truly fun to browse through those pages and you are one of the main reasons why.

Thanks

BTW...that badge would look good on the tail of the LightningII (whoops...F35), don't you think?

[edit on 8-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Congrats planeman

Well deserved....

Sporty

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
A Higher Plane

No surprises here.

planeman has authored some incredible work that sets an admirable standard and has caused quite a stir on ATS.

You know you're doing well when other members point at your posts and say "check this out!"

Receiving WATS is exactly that: a way for your fellow members to call attention to and honor your extraordinary contributions.

For the month of July, 2006, planeman will wear the Way Above Top Secret shield, and be highlighted with a bright white background that says "check this out!"

Nicely done.

[edit on 7/8/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Congrats! Well done and nice to see you in the badge!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Way to go, Planeman!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Congratulations Planeman. WooHooo....

wupy

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't venture into the aircraft area at all if I can help it, but for the reasons mentioned above

APPLAUSE!!!!! Well deserved....

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Excellent posts planeman

I hope your WATS award inspires others to put together fantastic posts like yours.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Heh you think that after all this congratulations since then, you think planeman be politely thanking us all for giving him the award. I included myself since I gave him a WATS along with others.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Congrats Planeman on a well deserved WATS!

Keep up the good work.

top topics

join