It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are giant squids behind the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have been giving this some thought, and I wondered what anyone else would think:

Basically there hasn't been much footage of living giant squids who are estimated to live thousands of feet below sea level. It's been said that we know less about the bottom of the ocean than the surface of the moon. So I ask, what is really going on down there? Why is it so difficult to track giant squids who measure over 30ft on avg? And why do we not invest more of our time investigating the least known area of planet earth? I suspect squids have evolved just as humans, but instead of moving to the surface they have moved to the bottom, and that's why we do not encounter them. Perhaps these giant squids are even more advanced than us humans and are responsible for ufo sightings, since many of these aerial anomalies have been described to submerge into the ocean.
There is something going on down there that most people seem to be unaware of, I believe these squids are the aliens that people talk about, they may just see us as animals that have evolved onto land.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Dont mean to sound as if I am dissing you, but you have one hell of an imagination!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Trying to imagine the need for them to be in control,
I would find it more believable if domestic pets were
behind all of it using mind power to have us off ourselfs
so they have more air,land for themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Firstly giant squid have realtively short lifespans(which they make up for by releasing a butt-load of eggs)which doesn't leave much time for them to do much.

Where would humanity be without fire?
We couldn't forge metal or do many of the things we take for granted now,if we hadn't discovered the wonderful uses of fire, we would probably still be living in trees.

And last time i checked fire doesn't burn to well under water, so the question is how do the squids produce the 'ufos' and all the other advanced technology?
Thermal vents?Don't think so as they release poisonous hydrogen sulfide in great amounts, and the water near the vents is constantly being superheated past the livable points.
Or do they use someother materials found only deep underwater, but is somehow strong and yet easily workable without the use of fire?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
Dont mean to sound as if I am dissing you, but you have one hell of an imagination!

I've got agree with this person

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Anti Chris
Thermal vents?Don't think so as they release poisonous hydrogen sulfide in great amounts, and the water near the vents is constantly being superheated past the livable points.
Or do they use someother materials found only deep underwater, but is somehow strong and yet easily workable without the use of fire?

dont be so sure those area are breading ground fore thousands of micro organism that find it cozy in those vents. even though i think his idea is far fetchs a little, theres no reason why a squid couldnt live in that invionment besides the lack of food

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The Kraken Wakes

Despite the title, there were no giant squid in John Wyndham's novel, but there were aliens at the bottom of the ocean aiming on taking over the planet .....

Not sure they'd be behind the NWO though

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
that would be a good read maybe if it was like in a modern setting...
I can't believe how we just keep finding different species of animals never have thought to existed in the first place in the depths of the ocean. Whether or not there may be highly evolved squids, I think it's very interesting!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Nope.. It,s the dolphins who are in charge

Squid are like thickie bodyguards.Minions who do their bidding..

They tried whales at first but their union went on strike for more fish so they called in the blackleg squids.. well black tentacles anyway

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Dolphins are wimpy chimps of the sea, they're noisy, crave attention and eventually get eaten by a great white they didn't see coming.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
NOOOOOO WAY!!

See how they fool you already..

They are pan dimensional hyper intelligent beings you see

When one of their dolphin kind tries to go blabbing to the press.. clicking anyway..
They send in the hired assasins. Killer whales. to take him out..

also here do you think the mafia got the saying ''he sleeps with the fishes''..
From dolphins of course..

If you caught your dolphin husband ''sleeping with the fishes'' You,d send a Killer whale to take him out too..

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
all this reptillian and their NWO relation makes me laugh.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Giant squids have reported long before NWO or even Christianity existed. So it is highly unlikely that giant squids are an NWO creation.

What would be the kicker here is why? For what purpose would giant squids serve in the New World Order, except as a source of the biggest calamari buffets ever?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What would be the kicker here is why? For what purpose would giant squids serve in the New World Order, except as a source of the biggest calamari buffets ever?

Darn.
You beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe there is a type of unknown squid out there, maybe in the antarctic seas, which is where a colossal squid was found. Well maybe these types of unknown squids are super advanced and have made humans a slave race. The squids we know about have excellent vision and can even learn to do things, except people haven't studied them too much which is a shame because these creatures seem so intelligent. Check out these links:

www.montereycountyweekly.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

marinebio.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Somebody's been reading too much H.P. Lovecraft.

My Uncle Cthulhu by Fred Bastide

[edit on 7/25/2006 by cljohnston108]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What a fantastic thread. I was in tears after only reading the title !

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What has ATS come too....

And people wonder why were not taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

join