It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 - Ununpentium

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by Access Denied

Well, considering it takes months to create just one single element of it and it has a half-life of a fraction of a second after you do, the bigger problem is anybody having any to detect don’t you think?

Element 115 cannot be synthesized. It occurs naturally. I made a post about 2 years ago on ATS of exactly how and where this happens. I wouldn't know how to find that post but maybe somebody reading this can. It would be very helpful.

Right now you're probably asking yourself why I can't just repeat the post. With my current state of memory, " Are you kidding?" I can barely remember how to get up in the morning.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Element 115 cannot be synthesized. It occurs naturally. I made a post about 2 years ago on ATS of exactly how and where this happens. I wouldn't know how to find that post but maybe somebody reading this can. It would be very helpful.

Not sure if one of these is the right one, but I found this, this, and this.

Hope one of those helps.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by redmage

Not sure if one of these is the right one, but I found...

Naturally occurring element 115 could only be found in a solar system much, much larger than ours. The 2 main factors which determine the residual matter that remains after the creation of that solar system is the amount of electromagnetic energy and the amount of mass present at the time of the creation of that solar system. A much larger solar system than the one earth is in would have had to have been created to have element 115 occurring as a natural element. No, there is no possiblility that the aliens are mining it or making it here.[

Hope one of those helps.

Thanks redmage, thats it. Synthesizing 115 on earth would be like ancient Egyptians trying to build the pyramid of Cheops.

d1k

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I remember reading an article a long time ago about binary star systems and how those systems create elements that our single sun solar system does not. If this is true who's to say that there are not many exotic solar systems that create elements that are not known to us, like 115. Is there any plausibility to this?

To Mr. Lear, thank you for sharing your information. When I read what you have to say it gives me hope that there will be a miraculous future for us all if/when we can get the powers that be to stop withholding the technology thats available.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

OK I’ll bite… actually you might be surprised (or as I suspect not) to discover how close for the most part the literature is to the state of the art… perhaps on the order of only a few years…

You have had first hand experiences? With the project I was working on your assertion is definitely true.

But I happen to know that a man who discovered micro-ice comets entering the earth's atmosphere had to wait 10 to 15 years to publish his result. Prior to that, the state of the art in the literature suggested the earth was losing water over time, not gaining it. He was not allowed to publish because the entry/reentry signatures were classified, the detectors were classified, etc.

When it was finally announced in 1997 it was long after the discovery had actually been made.
I was told this story in 1995. POLAR didn't launch until 1996.
Guess what some people expected POLAR to suprisingly discover when it launched. Talk about redundant and inefficient. But like

… progress would come to a halt if nobody else in your field knew what you were doing. This is bad for all interested parties so consequently basic (fundamental) scientific research (where the really big discoveries are made) isn’t classified. On the other hand how you’re applying that knowledge currently to develop (engineer) something useful could very well be.

See the above example. I assert that a geophysics fact was classified for at least 10 years, and some aspects of the nature of near-space are still classified. In particular "you'd be surprised by what regularly hits the earth's atmopshere. " This is something I was once told by a physicist. He wouldn't elaborate.

A good example of this was the Manhattan Project. At the time the project was started any nuclear physicist worth their salt who was keeping up with the literature would know the atom could be spilt and that this process (nuclear fission) theoretically could be used to create a self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction (i.e. the BFB) but few if any outside the project knew it actually had been done until it became all too painfully obvious to Japan

I dont' believe it became painfully obvious to Japan. I believe it became obliteratingly obvious to small children and old women living under a government that lied to its people on a regular basis. This included the idea that their emporer descended from GODS. But surely, such a myth of government goodness and providence couldn't be perpetuated over a people? Surely such a lie would leak out.... Hmmm, it didn't.... How strange...

Many would argue that it was the Manhattan project, and the resulting theft of bomb research by the Soviets, that began the process of isolating black project research from the mainstream, so that scientific copying would be a thing of the past.

I was just trying to point out that some of the ascerbic anti-lazar claims in the linked timelines insinuate untriths. In particular, being part of a contractor does not mean you aren't in deep. In fact, it may be the other way around.

Now don’t go getting all defensive

More clarificationy than defensive

If I have to spell it out for people I will. A character assassination will smell the same whether applied to a hoaxer or superman. Focusing on a man's dirty life is a character assassination. Half of my collegues are on their third marriages, one of them has gone bankrupt, and many have had failed businesses, and I don't even want to guess how many of them have visited prostitutes.

The fundamental issue is one of academic records. I will go have to ask the CIA recruiter who was the dean of my college how difficult it would have to be to erase college records. He'd find that question amusing, I'm sure. Given that a roommate of mine was the son of a mobster, and he regularly payed to get his Fs raised to Cs through contacts in the college's beaurocracy, I wonder. And I sure as hell was never in a "college yearbook", whatever the hell that is.

Do narcissists lie about diploma's? Like you wouldn't believe. Some even maintain positions in universities, where they publish many papers preying aupon the mainstream assumptions of their collegues.

If a timeline is 90% assassination and 10% interesting discrepencies, it smells like an assassination.

All this being said, don't go off believing I'm going to drink Lazar-aid.

No doubt there are politics involved in any given field. I’m curious. What is your field and the most relevant peer review journals to it?

Sorry. I have a reputation to maintain as a science machine. I cannot afford to have people thinking that I have an open mind. Access denied.

True but armed with the facts about his education

Yes.

and personal history

I object. Your honor, Lazar's character traits do not differ from several honored and
respected congressmen. (including owning a small cat house.)

and a little common sense about basic science

You mean the excellent summaries found in textbooks

I could tell you some interesting stories about foundation science. I can show you papers with 100 million dollar backing that are based on systematically flawed data. All known by the scientists involved and hushed up. I'm not claiming those people didn't make and detect 115. I'm not going to state where to find these unless I meet you in person. them. Again, the whole job, make money, live and not hurt people thing.

it should be obvious why Lazer’s claims of magical properties for 115 is pure fiction…that is if there was ever any doubt to begin with

There is always doubt about everything, no matter how firmly you assert a bedrock of absolutes. After all, even given any self consistent system of 'facts', some useful things can never be known for certain

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I see you rephrased that question, probably a good idea

I probably misunderstood you. I'll go take a look at the original post and try to get it right, tommorow. My apologies if I miss quoted you, as that is very unfair.

Hmm… are you sure that’s why he had to wait?

Tiny Comets' Spots Called Artifacts

I was told that thermodynamic laws for upper atmospheric reentry as published in the literature are off by a large amount, and therefore, anything dealing with entry signatures is classified. It was suggested that microcomet entry is well known to satellite agencies and complicated SDI versus MIRVs in the late 1980s. Hence the classification. I had heard arguments against the POLAR results, so perhaps his theory is now refuted.

I"m not certain whih piece of that article you quoted, but the theme of the section on micro comets is connected to the fundamental progress of planetary science. If I am not mistaken, your argument was that fundamental science is largely up to speed with what lies in the classified realms, perhaps off by a few years and by spefific engineered technology, as withte Manhattan project.

What I have presented is an example where a fundamental theory of planetary science (How water arrives at planets and is accumulated) was delayed for public discussion for over a decade. And if that one scientist hadn't pushed, it probably would have been delayed far, far longer.

Regarding the Manhattan project...

Actually, it was a “black” project, and it’s a perfect example of how difficult it is to keep a “really big secret” for very long.

That's a good point. So if you wanted to keep a black project secret, you would have to have much better background checks, compartmentalization, cover companies, leak diffiusino through disinformation and discrediting campaigns. And you would definitely threaten people with infinite prison time, even after they retire.

I cannot provide any evidence, but I do know from first hand experience that kept secrets exist. I cannot go into detail. Its just one of my life experiences that makes my perspective different from yours, and leads me to say that the idea that secrets cannot be kept is a reinforced myth.

That’s funny, that doesn’t sound like any of my colleagues

You work in a place with no people who have not been divorced three times, run failed businesses, and probably seen a prostitute? Thats impressive. I need to find a new workplace
Maybe I am in the wrong part of the country

You might be able to erase his records but you can’t erase the people he went to school with and the teachers who graded his papers.

I agree, and that is the most substantial evidence. So why the 95% mud slinging in the rest of the report?

I've worked with a very very smart guy who worked for an imaging agency. He didn't get a Masters. He didn't bother. Didn't need it. He didn't even admit he worked in imaging for several years. He might have come back a few years later to finish his degree, I can't remember. THe point is that the degree was not critical. His employers wanted him to get training. Otherwise, I would imagine there security measures made sure they knew him pretty well. The paper degree was't that important.

The same goes for an oceanographer I know, who's PHD advisor actually stole his data and published it without the students name on it after the student left for military duty. He never got his degree, and yet he invented forms of surface radar still useful to this day.

You’re right, I wouldn’t believe. You see that’s the beauty of science, it’s inherently self-policing… people like that never get away with it for very long.

Oh my. Self policing is only as good as the police, I would argue. I think we fundamentally disagree about the quality of the policing, a debate that would probabably be fruitless.

As for faking degrees,

Some people are far more successful

If he didn’t want people trying to verify his education and whereabouts then maybe he shouldn’t have been making such extraordinary claims with no way to back it up.

I don't think he cares. There is the possibility, how ever remote, that he said what he said because humanity does not desreve to be lied to, even if he can't back it up with proof.

Then why does it sound like you’re defending him?

That's an excellent question. I suppose I believe that character attacks against Lazar are interely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, as I think such an attack can be produced against anyone.

I'd much rather focus on the nature of 115 production, and I will be looking into the 115 production data you quoted to learn more about it. I very much appreciate you presenting that data here.

Anyway, its been a fun discussion so far. I'd love to continue it with you. I just want to make it clear that I respect you and your opinion. You seem like a very, very well informed person of high integrity and values. So that makes you a good person to have a discussion with in my book.

Where we seem to disgree is on the nature of humanity and how our institutions operate within humanity's behaviors. Maybe I've just been unlucky and seen a lot of corruption. But I think most people bend when the going gets tough. Funding, etc. I don't. Maybe that's why it has always burdened me to see it happen.

An open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I agree. So lets keep talking. Maybe I wll open my mind to your point of view.

But that’s what it sounds like you’re insinuating…

I'm insinuating that I have knowledge of a large-group, multi-university foundation science experiment that covered up some bad data, and failed to refute theories and papers based on the bad data, in order to improve chances of getting future funding. Not the 115 experiment, sorry for the confusion.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Does anybody have any information, thoughts or comments on SMU's and chargons?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear Does anybody have any information, thoughts or comments on SMU's and chargons?

Talk about a loaded question!

BTW do you know how hard it is to come back from the dead? I had to mathematically reprove the whole universe exists. Please be more careful in the future John

From your post you said:

Chargons, which have a charge of -1/3 or +1/3 bind to SMU's by the Gravity "A" wave of 7.46 Hz in orbits separated by 120 degrees. All full atoms have exactly the same number of positive chargons as negative chargons.

7.46 Hz sounds an awful lot like the Shumann Resonance. How can a macroscopic wave have an interface in a subquantum environment? And what is the "B" wave (assuming that "A" designates one of several letters describing gravity?)?

All matter is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons which themselves are made up by quarks. The quarks are either an up quark or a down quark and themselves are made up of one smu and 2 positive chargons for the up quark and 1 smu and 1 negative chargon for the down quark.

Now you will have to define for me "smus" and "chargons". Please.

An electron is made up by 3 negative chargons by themselves (without an smu) which gives it a net charge of minus 1. (3 x -1/3).

So far, so good...

A neutron is made up of 1 upquark and 2 down quarks. The up quark is made up of 1 smu and 2 positive chargons. The down quark is made up of 1 smu and 1 negative chargon. So for the neutron we have:

1 up quark=2 positive chargons (2x +1/3) and 1 smu
2 down quarks=2 negative chargons (2 x -1/3) and 2 smu's
for a total of 3 smu's

This gives us a net charge of 0 and a net mass (at rest) of 3.

So you are saying that the neutron has 360 degrees of orbits?

The proton is made up of 2 up quarks and 1 down quark, which gives us:

2 up quarks=4 positive chargons (4x +1/3) (2 smu's each with 2 chargons)
1 down quark=1 negative chargon (1x -1/3) (1 smu with 1 negative chargon)
for a total of 3 smu's

This gives us a net charge of +1 and a net mass (at rest) of 3.

And the same for the proton? 360 degrees?

A neutrino has 3 negative chargons and 3 positive chargons for a net charge of 0 and a net mass (at rest) of 0. Like the electron it has no smu.

And an electron and neutrino has zero degrees? What about 120 degrees, 240 degrees, and 720 degrees? Any thoughts there? Or am I going about this all wrong?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Matyas

BTW do you know how hard it is to come back from the dead? I had to mathematically reprove the whole universe exists. Please be more careful in the future John

Roger that.

7.46 Hz sounds an awful lot like the Shumann Resonance. How can a macroscopic wave have an interface in a subquantum environment? And what is the "B" wave (assuming that "A" designates one of several letters describing gravity?)?

The "B" gravity wave is what holds us on the earth, the moon in orbit around the earth and the earth and other planets and objects in orbit around the sun.

Before I work on answers for the rest of your questions (I am not a physicist, I just took the notes), let me tell you a little story. In 1990 or 91, around there somewhere I was visiting my older daughter and her husband in Washington , D.C.

We decided to take a drive and were driving around when we passed the Naval Observatory. There were flags and banners out and obvious festivities going on. I forget which holiday this was. We drove in and parked and walked up into the building. All of the 'honchos' were dressed up in period costumes and expounding on theories prevailing at their time. Then they would explain what the current theories were. I walked up to one of the 'honchos' and asked him what the speed of gravity was. He gave me the usual 'speed of light' crapola' after which I started explaining how it really worked including including a short lecture on Gravity A and B. When I finished I looked down at his hand and the Pepsi can from which he had been drinking was crushed in his fist and he was actually bleeding. We thanked him and started walking around again. We went over to get a hot dog and my daughter noticed a man with a camera taking pictures of us, hopping behind bushes and trees so as not to be too obvious. Later the Chief Head Honcho of the Observatory (not the VP) was letting people take pictures standing by him. I gave my daughter my camera and walked over, introduced myself and said, "Do you mind if my daughter takes a picture of us." He looked at me in horror, said, "Not today" and then left the property. Strange, huh? As we walked to the parking lot the man with the camera was still hopping from bush to bush taking pictures of us.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just to clarify for us newbies:

I read on the net that Gravity A waves are what is currently described as the Strong Force in mainstream physics. If I understand correctly, the Strong Force is supposed to get stronger the further you pull 'quarks' from one another.

Does Gravity A Wave have this basic property? That is, does it get stronger as you pull SMUs and chargons apart, or does it behave more like Gravity B Waves, getting weaker as SMUs are separated?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear...let me tell you a little story. In 1990 or 91, around there somewhere I was visiting my older daughter and her husband in Washington , D.C.

You're a celebrity John. They knew who you were. These blokes don't get out much so they don't know how to socialize.

Interesting time frame.

So, my hunch was right, there is a "B" wave. And Ecto says that "A" waves are the strong nuclear force. Could "A" wave gravity be the microgravity I hear so much about but for which there is so little elucidation? Is the "A" wave oscillating at the Plank length? And the "B" wave be a possible harmonic 10^10^10 power? This means harmonics can transcend the quantum/physical barrier. My mind is reeling.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Sorry. I have a reputation to maintain as a science machine. I cannot afford to have people thinking that I have an open mind. Access denied.

Class

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
HI John,

Could you tell me what the other generations of quarks are made of?
What is the muon and taus structure?
What are the spins of the chargons, 1/2?
and the spin of the mass unit?
Is the origin of mass understood?
Cheers

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by Dr X

HI John,

Could you tell me what the other generations of quarks are made of?
What is the muon and taus structure?
What are the spins of the chargons, 1/2?
and the spin of the mass unit?
Is the origin of mass understood?
Cheers

Dr X,

I do not know the answers to your questions. I would ask
Bob but he does not respond to any questions about his
work at S-4. In fact, he hasn't reponded to any of my emails
since last December.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is Bob OK

Or did someone finally get to him...?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by HardToGet

Is Bob OK
Or did someone finally get to him...?

He's fine. His scientific supply company (unitednuclear.com) has grown so big so fast he doesn't have any time for fun anymore.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I suppose someone would eventually point out that if gravity 'A' waves exist, travel instaneously, and can be amplified and lensed, one could make a weapon to dissociate matter instantaneously, anywhere in the universe. That would be bad for creatures anywhere, not just earth. That would be a good reason for secrecy and extraterrestrial involvement.

So, now its just a matter of filling out a requisition form for 115 with the aliens.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial...one could make a weapon to dissociate matter instantaneously, anywhere in the universe. That would be bad for creatures anywhere, not just earth. That would be a good reason for secrecy and extraterrestrial involvement.

Quite correct. The UFO era did not take off until the beginning of the Atomic Age. The issue is dominion, and we have a lot of old ideas that won't work in today's universe.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've been thinking about the concept of LENSING AND AMPLIFYING of INSTANTANEOUS waves.

Its an interesting problem. Everything we think about with waves having to do with waves (for example, their rate of dispersion) has to do with their propagation over time. When a wave doesn't propagate over time, but instead occurs instantaneously, does it have a phase shift, etc?

So many questions...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For George Knapp's position on Bob Lazar's credibility,

follow this link

Access, whatcha think of George's claims?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join