It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian humour & the freemason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Freemason, in french, it means " Franc-Macons "

And " Franc", it means to be honnest, to be frank. So, in french, " freemason " means litteraly " Honnest-Mason "

So, I phoned a freemason ( franc-macon ), and I told him that I was looking for a mason ( macon ) who was honnest, cuz I had to build a little wall in my garden, and my local mason was not looking honnest.

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....He was upset. I wonder why....Oups, yeah, it was 01:00 AM.

Pffffffff....Belgians freemasons don't have any sens of humour !

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Very droll, Ultra: it is a rather funny word: franc-maon.
I suppose one could call up an English freemason and ask for a stoneworker who did not charge for his work -were one to be so inclined.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You can do it Estragon. Let me know his reaction. I think we will laugh, both of us.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe the Freemasons should open up new branches; Cheap Masons, Reasonably-Priced Masons, Expensive Masons; And of course, the If-You-Have-To-Ask-You-Can't-Afford-It Masons...

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's actually a shame what happend in Belgium during WW2...Many Masonic Libraries were of course destroyed and much valuable first hand historical documents have been lost because of it

Stupid hitler and HIS new world order...hmm but those Hitler Youth Girls, they sure were hotties

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
It's actually a shame what happend in Belgium during WW2...Many Masonic Libraries were of course destroyed and much valuable first hand historical documents have been lost because of it

Stupid hitler and HIS new world order...hmm but those Hitler Youth Girls, they sure were hotties

Sincerely,
no signature

I beg your pardon ? It's not the Belgians who destroyed these documents, it's the nazis !

And those Hitler Youth girls were not looking hot. They were looking cold like an iceberg !

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok MD. Let's do our own lodge.It will be the expensive lodge. All ATS users ( except some ) will be all Grand Master, and new freemasons would have to pay us a big ammount of old good bucks !

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmm not sure if I implied belgians did nor not...but I didn't mean that, I meant that the NAZIS destroyed the libraries and such....not you mr. belgian..hmmm...waffles

sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Forget belgian waffles. Belgian chocolate is far more better than waffles.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix...and new freemasons would have to pay us a big ammount of old good bucks !

???

...And *how*, precisely, are we going to get money out of the Freebies?...

???

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And don't forget Belgian beer: rocket fuel!

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
And don't forget Belgian beer: rocket fuel!

Did you ever drink one ? They' re strong, more strong than Ducth/french/German beer. Beers from these last 3 countries are only for little crying girls.

Belgian beers are for the real men !

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Rocket fuel, huh?
A true lover of bier is looking for quality in taste, not quantity in alcohol!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Il est des ntres......Il a bu son verre comme les aaaauuuuuuuutres................C'est un saoulaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrd.......

Don't mind about it....Belgians students song.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So who would join freemasonry blindly, would you join a club that won’t let you know anything about them, my question was presented to a mason “why should I join, what’s in it for me” the reply was – “we do favours in exchange for favours, this is common knowledge, usually favours are for cash “ .......................................?

new topics

top topics

join