It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO all Over Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

This article by S Lendman is, at least, thought provoking. I was looking through some old threads re:NWO etc. and I thought how powerful this organization is and how it manipulates our economy. What do you really know about the FED., its not federal, it's privately owned. They are guaranteed to make a profit by selling money to the government. The government has turned over the making of money to this shadowy group. Kennedy had decided to do away with the FED, just before they.... Well you get the picture. If the NWO was like American Idol, I'd vote for the FED. Perhaps we need look no further.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh, the Federal Reserve is definitely part of the NWO, make no mistakes. It is a big player. But its not the single driving force behind it. Its just another player, and a very big one at that. Its part of the massive banking cartels that pretty much manipulate and control the world's economies in every country.

The Federal Reserve is not alone. Its partners are the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the various banking giants in Europe.

In my own personal view of the NWO, through research and alot of thought, I eliminated the Freemasons as a group as being part of the forces behind the NWO. I also eliminated the Illuminati, as I have found no real solid evidence that they exist anymore as a force of any power.

However, Im more convinced now than ever that the banks and financeers, the industrial giants, the UN, certain political factions, and groups like the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission are behind it.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, I disagree with you, I'd like to disgaree with you.

I have theories on how the two bushes are members of the illuminati. I think that the illuminati likes to hide its own power, they have lots of political members in the political families that are republican and democratcs too-- the two bushes are most likely members of the illuminati-- I would not eliminate them-- they most likely are everywhere-- you know what I'm saying?

In most instances when you look at what groups are coordinating plans with the new world order it most likely is inferring that you have a grudge against them. These groups know what people would most likely pinpoint their problems on, and make them their own settlment. You see, these, reference groups, are just distractions from what's actually happening!

I want you to recognize that this most likely is a coverup. The NWO is most likely only going to be a temporary solution then they are more probable then not to oragnize orchestrated attacks across the globe on several disclosed locations then they are to utilize these different associations or compounds to lighten the pulbic up.

They wont be used for bad, they will be used for good then. Why is the NWO such a complexe program? I dont know, but what we do know, is that they know us. They are people, just like us, so your guess to what sources or groups are powerful in the NWO are in power, are just as good as mine.

You can see-- SO clearly, that, when you see things, like in a different point of view, you can start to see that this is what they want you to think.

The set up of the NWO will only be temporarily.

Then, they will implant chips in everyone.

Most likely, in one scenario, that is completely possible.

You see what I'm saying?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I’m in agreement with you Skadi. The Federal Reserve System was established according to the wishes of the major financial interests of the time, represented by the European banking cartels, like the Rothschilds and Warburgs, and the players of Wall Street, like the Morgans and Rockefellers. They already had control of the European central banks, and they wanted an American central bank to manipulate as well, and they got it with the “Federal Reserve System,” which should properly be called the “Central Bank of the United States.” These guys control so much wealth it’s staggering, and with institutions such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, they have extended their influence across the globe. These are the perpetrators of the so-called New World Order, which I see as just a restructuring of the global ruling class that evolved with the industrial age.

NWOBringer, Skadi disregarded the illuminati for a lack of evidence, and there is none here either. However, it is an established fact that the Bush family has been involved in international financing ever since Samuel Prescott Bush. Look him up in Wikipedia and you’ll see his connections with the Harriman family and Bernard Baruch. The international bankers have manipulated politics in America for a long time; if they want someone in power, they can see it done. For example, to get Wilson in power, they funded Roosevelt’s last minute campaign, which split the Republican voters in face of a single Democratic presidential nominee. In exchange, Wilson helped them establish the Federal Reserve System.

It is just as possible, though, that the Freemasons and Illuminati serve as the very distractions you are trying to pinpoint. Wealth and information (knowledge) are both crucial sources of power, and the international bankers have a monopoly on both of these resources. They run Wall Street, which in turn has intimate connections with the CIA; also, most mainstream media outlets are not owned by the “liberals” or “conservatives,” they are owned by the major financial interests in the United States. You see, there are well established connections between the international ruling class and the machinations of government and politics.

It is entirely possible that there is a single group of people, which calls itself the Illuminati, that are in turn pulling the strings of the international financiers. However, I haven’t seen any evidence of this, so I turn my attention to the bankers and wealth managers.

Used for good? I suppose it is possible, but given that these same people behind the “NWO” have orchestrated the Great Depression and two world wars, I’m skeptical about their motivations. And I would disagree that they are people just like us – they are indeed human beings, but many of them likely feel no real connection to the masses. If they did, how they justify to themselves the mass suffering and death that has occurred because of the strings they pulled? I have no idea how the thought processes of these people work, but they don’t seem to look at most people as anything other than a resource, a statistic, or a drain on their wealth.

How do you envision this new world order? Everyone lines up and gets a chip shoved in them and then goes back to their own business? I see it has a transnational state being established with the dynastic monopolists as the rulers, after WWIII; they are the creditors of the world, as they would be giving out the loans to rebuild. If they were to establish such a state, why do you believe it would be temporary?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
and how does one "join" this illuminati?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
that's what i stated in some other post, what if some rebellion against the NWO actually triggers what we are affraid of?
The only way to have controll over that is if we do not have one leader at the head of somthing but the other way arround, like: the president does not run the country, the villages and stuff run themselves, senators see that it runs smoothly, but they don't make laws and stuff and same goes for the president, if you know what i mean.

And one joins the illuminati if ones bloodline is the correct one, at least that's what they say, so probably no way in for you sorry.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The NWO is no longer just a conspiracy theory.

www.theinsider.org

news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
what the bloody #? pardon my french (or whatever you call that
)

top topics

join