It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Blood Shortage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Big news locally regarding significant shortages in the blood supply. They're talking about having to delay surgeries if donations don't kick into high gear today and tomorrow. The centers for me close at 4PM today, but they're open tomorrow from 8-noon, so I'm going in the morning.

If you're able to donate, now would be a good time to do so. The whole process takes less than an hour and is relatively painless.

Found this link to a national story-
wjbdradio.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Big news locally regarding significant shortages in the blood supply. They're talking about having to delay surgeries if donations don't kick into high gear today and tomorrow. The centers for me close at 4PM today, but they're open tomorrow from 8-noon, so I'm going in the morning.

If you're able to donate, now would be a good time to do so. The whole process takes less than an hour and is relatively painless.

Found this link to a national story-
wjbdradio.com...

Yeah, don't be a wuss and give blood. It helps way more people than you could imagine. It's a whopping thirty minutes out of your day. You get free cookies also.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I cant give blood at the moment because I am post-surgery but Ive got the 6 month date marked in my diary and I cant wait to be able to donate again!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Give blood folks. They can't make it yet. It's up to you to save your loved one. Never know?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I got a blood test once, same thing, they all draw blood, lol, close to painless

join