It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website that ASKS YOU about "THEY"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Josef is an IT professional.

He is accomplished on the French Horn, and plays in several small orchestras in Austria.

Josef is married to Martina Tschiggerl, also an IT professional.He's an avid gardener.

When he's not playing the French horn, Josef likes to run in marathons.

Allright. Enough. The guy isn't illuminati. Hes a friggin serial killer hoping youll fill out the forms so he can stalk you!

This guy REALLY gives me the creeps!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Mr Bedlem, please reply....

how the heck do you know this and whats up with the page posted if you do know this info. is it a joke or what?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Allright. Enough. The guy isn't illuminati. Hes a friggin serial killer hoping youll fill out the forms so he can stalk you!

Oh yeah, I here you there, but I just want to know where this Bendlam guy gets his info. I've seen some of his other posts, and jeez!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What, were my other posts blatantly wrong? Look, always feel free to call me on whatever, ATS rules not withstanding. You won't hurt my feelings. I might not ANSWER you, but you can always say/ask what you want.

I have to admit, it's a little tough getting used to the "no calling someone's bluff" rule when they are spouting poo like Mr Hanky after a weekend bender. So I just stay off a lot of the threads. Some guy on another thread thought I was threatening him, still don't understand that one. So I'm tippy-toeing in my replies. Or trying to, may be more like a bull in a china shop.

At any rate, no, I'm quite serious about Josef.

The guy seems a nice guy (want a photo?), not the type you'd expect doing this, and "Kay" is a kid that plays MMORPGs and farts around with robots, he's temporarily unemployed after his last employer went belly-up.

I have an assortment of his MMORPG avatars too, it just seemed pointless to list them. He's not that good at WOW or the Army MMORPG either.

It's no doubt his site, but I don't understand Josef's role. It will remain a mystery, mainly it was a moment of boredom in between a dozen other things I'm doing that made me look it up.

The site itself doesn't mean anything. But what is making me scratch my head is the disjoint; Josef's other interests seem to keep him hopping and Kay isn't strongly motivated in any particular direction AFAIK, there's no obvious connection between the two and Josef doesn't seem to have a lot of other sites. Kay's a big podcast guy though, so the other suggestions up thread are most likely it. I've put up way worse sites for a joke, and I'm sure it's the same deal. Why did he pick that particular phone number, though? Or did he just snag it out of the air?

I would have not paid it any attention, frankly, except that US phone number on an Austrian web site, and it intrigues me because I can't immediately get past it. Seriously, I should be able to hit the magic button and get a dataset on an unlisted or cell, unless it's one of "those". Instead it comes back with ITL and their corporate address as the owner of the number, which shouldn't happen, unless it goes to ITL corporate, I suppose.

So I guess my interest is, what's with this ITL company, and why didn't Tom's magic button work? It's not a BIG interest but it was the sole "exciting" part of that little exercise.

Anyways, there's your answer. I get the information from a magic button. There's these little elves, they live in a hollow tree. When they're not making delicious snacks, they put info in a big database. If you subscribe to the magic button network, you get a free subscription to so many pushes a month. It's sort of like cable. I have the basic package. To get the pay per views, I have to go visit a friend.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Don't tell anybody, but I heard rumors that Bendlam got his info from some obscure illuminati database called "Get Onboard Our Government Listening Equipment". This gigantic distributed filesystem remembers more details about your life than you do. This is some kind of artificially intelligent robot crawling over the network collecting info about you. In certain circumstances depending on your own actions, it can sneaks into your computer to record the keystrokes you type over the internet, and it can also create a listing of all the files on your hard drive for keyword search at a later time. This database lurks as advertisement banners to keeps track of all the web sites you visit, including here on Above Top Secret by loading itself on every page you browse, this "syndication" robot knows exactly what threads you read and what message you posted on ATS. Anyway, simply to back my claims and prove to you that I'm not making stuff up, I queried the database commonly known as "Get Onboard Our Government Listening Equipment" and I found that Josef Tschiggerl looks more or less like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
"Get Onboard Our Government Listening Equipment". is a fallacy.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ah, you've discovered the secret of the magic button. The elves will be disappointed.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What, were my other posts blatantly wrong?

Ah, no, no, no. They were all just very informed, like this one.

There's these little elves, they live in a hollow tree. When they're not making delicious snacks, they put info in a big database.

I knew it all along. But their cookies are just so DELICIOUS.

If you subscribe to the magic button network, you get a free subscription to so many pushes a month. It's sort of like cable. I have the basic package. To get the pay per views, I have to go visit a friend.

Do the Illuminati have a free night and weekend use package? How about rollover pushes?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Heres som info from af whois:

SCHLUND+PARTNER AG are the people who registred the domain. Their hompeage is www1.schlund.de...

domain: tomorrowresearch.com
created: 13-Mar-2006
last-changed: 13-Mar-2006
registration-expiration: 13-Mar-2007

nserver: ns43.1und1.de
nserver: ns44.1und1.de

registrant-firstname: Josef
registrant-lastname: Tschiggerl
registrant-street1: Halbenrain 161
registrant-pcode: 8492
registrant-city: Halbenrain
registrant-ccode: AT
registrant-phone: +43.34763066
registrant-email:

admin-c-firstname: Josef
admin-c-lastname: Tschiggerl
admin-c-street1: Halbenrain 161
admin-c-pcode: 8492
admin-c-city: Halbenrain
admin-c-ccode: AT
admin-c-phone: +43.34763066
admin-c-email:

tech-c-firstname: Hostmaster
tech-c-lastname: EINSUNDEINS
tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet AG
tech-c-street1: Elgendorfer Strasse 57
tech-c-pcode: 56410
tech-c-city: Montabaur
tech-c-ccode: DE
tech-c-phone: +49.1805006480
tech-c-fax: +49.1805001372
tech-c-email:

bill-c-firstname: Hostmaster
bill-c-lastname: EINSUNDEINS
bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet AG
bill-c-street1: Elgendorfer Strasse 57
bill-c-pcode: 56410
bill-c-city: Montabaur
bill-c-ccode: DE
bill-c-phone: +49.1805006480
bill-c-fax: +49.1805001372
bill-c-email:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ah, no, no, no. They were all just very informed, like this one.

Physics (to a point) or electronics, I'm your guy. My other talents aren't that useful in a polite society. Well, I do make some spare change as an IDPA trainer.

Do the Illuminati have a free night and weekend use package? How about rollover pushes?

I'm sort of in that group someone was discussing on another thread I ran into last night, defense contractors, military, gubmint or aerospace that take a break now and then to clear their heads, and end up cruising through here. I've never seen any Illuminati. Some half-Illuminati, otherwise known as dim bulbs. Those are always the leaders, so maybe there's some full-Illuminati somewhere up the chain.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
if you look around on a daily basis, you will either see someone who is :illuminati" or closely affiliated.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Can you be one and not know it? Is it like the Elks or something, with secret handshakes? Do you have to list it on your EPSQ?

Hey, I AM a member of a secret society that is rife with military and gubmint offishuls. Hm, I should put out the challenge to see if any of my Brothers are here.

looks around furtively..

Challenge:

A woman has two of these. A cow has four. What are they?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Can you be one and not know it?

Oh, I'm pretty sure you'd know it. Maybe your parents tell you when you're 18. Son, we need to have a talk...

Hot dog! I hope I'm one!
(I'm 16)

Challenge:

...do I want to know?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

A woman has two legs. A cow has four legs. Easy, that's the first thing we learn when joining the secret illuminati society. Err... I mean, so they say. Not that I would know personally what they learn. Cows can walk backwards and can go up the stairs. Can cows walk and chew at the same time?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey, you got the first answer correct!

Next...what does your dog do that you later step in to?

Dae

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Projectile vomits a wormhole!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
A woman has two legs. A cow has four legs. Easy....

Awww, and here I was gonna say stomachs.
jk....or am I?

Heel, of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Heel or pants, both are acceptable answers.

What is it on a man that gets larger when he is excited?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
his eyes...

so, are you a turtle?

twj

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You bet your sweet ass I am!

You guys just thought we were an informal social club largely composed of military and gubmint ofishuls, but in secret WE are the NWO!! Mwa ha ha ha!

/kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join