It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noob with ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I’m a newbie to this forum. I have always been fascinated with aliens and what might be out there. I search the web to find info on what people might know but with all the hoax sites out there I don’t know what is reliable. Can anyone give me links to which sites the ufo community finds to be the most reliable sites on the web. Some of the things that I have read start believable then get really unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Welcome

Originally posted by bowser700
Can anyone give me links to which sites the ufo community finds to be the most reliable sites on the web.

A good place to start would be to look at ATS >> Aliens & UFOs
theres plenty there to see and read.

Originally posted by bowser700
Some of the things that I have read start believable then get really unbelievable.

Often truth is stranger than fiction

[edit on 7-7-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
bowser700, you have found the BEST site on the internet, to research UFO related phenomenon!

welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Welcome Bowser! I was going to give you the link to the UFO area, but I see that has already been given to you!

Have fun on here, and I am certain you will find more information than you've ever dreamed of! Even older threads that aren't posted much in anymore, will provide you a wealth of extra info, which can be very helpful. We are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to hoaxes, and this makes it all the more better to look through the threads to find what is good, what isn't. Don't forget to post in the threads as well though, we wanna hear from ya!

I hope you have as much fun as I have on here. There's more information on such a variety of subjects than I think I could even possibly go through.

You'll know you are an addict when you have set "Today's Posts" as your homepage!!!

Have an excellent time!

Oh, and if you have a taste for political discussion or debate, be sure to check out PTS! This area of the site is now going to be upgraded with great things! Check it out!

Niteboy82

top topics

join