It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My uncle, the family conspiracy theorist...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm new here, but I've been lurking for quite awhile.
I wouldn’t be surprised if my uncle was a member on this site; he sent my family some interesting emails a few years back, and now that I’ve found this site, I’d like to post them here (or pieces of them, as such) to see if anyone here thinks there could be any hint of validity to them, and could possibly give me help on how to research them in a way other than asking my uncle, as I am not sure if he is a valid source.

Since not all of the emails fit here, I'll be posting for a few more full hits--I've got about 8 pages in Word of stuff. It's crazy!

[edit on 7-7-2006 by pionuschick]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Second email:
Had I not been trained in, and lived in that Dave Emory type world for 32 plus years before I ever heard of Dave Emory around 3 years ago, I would agree that it seems a bit over the edge.

All Emory has contributed is some documentation of what I have been living in and with since 1970, when, after having been given several missions that I have no further memory of, besides receiving the missions, I was transferred to Strategic Air Command, and placed into the Nuclear Service.

While at Barksdale AFB, Lousiana for Leadership training, I was taken aside for one week of different training.

I was trained in what you call the Dave Emory world.

Emory theorizes that it may be real.

I was trained that it IS real.

I was trained in world affairs, history of Naziism, how to interpret the mainstream news media reports to determine what is really going on vs what the powers that be want us to believe is going on.

I was trained on what the governments legitimate response to an attack would be, how to determine if it was an inside job, the presidents required behavior following an attack, and how to determine if he was in on it.

I was trained on how to make the decision to kill the president if necessary, under a number of different circumstances.

I asked why me, why was I being given the training? Clearly these people were NOT with the Nazis, so how did they determine that I could be trusted to see things their way, and that I was not a Nazi sympathizer, as, from what I was hearing, they were everywhere?

They said, considering who our father was, they assumed that I, as his oldest son, would naturally follow in his footsteps. I became nauseous at that point, but they continued.

Nothing further was said about our father, but over the years, whenever I am contacted by one of the Nazis, I am reminded of how, considering who my father is, they thought I would be more supportive of their goals. In 1975, one of them even gave me a book to read, a novel "The Wind Chill Factor", and said it would help me understand who I was.

I had apparently served under several Nazis during my first few years in the Air Force, and the missions I don't remember (erasure?) were apparently some kind of test to determine where my loyalties lie. They determined that I did NOT support the Nazi view of the natural order of things. The non-Nazis learned of this, and singled me, and a few others out for the training in how to detect them (Nazi's), and how to deal with them, how to protect my family, my neighborhood, my town, and if possible, my country from them.

The reality of the world is 10 times worse than even Emory theorises. By 1975, I had had enough, and quit the Air Force. I did not want my name in the history books as being part of what is going on.

I am happy to be NOT a part of the machinery.

I have been happily un-employed since Dec 15, 2003, (I was laid off the day after [mom] and [me] left in May, but was extended a couple of times) no longer being asked to participate in corporate illegal, immoral, conduct. My final contact with the corruption of the business world was when I had my entire retirement savings stolen by several online stock and option brokers. Not legitimate trading losses, but outright theft, and there is nothing I can do about it.

My son grew up with me, and even he thinks everything I have ever told him, or tried to teach him about, was pure fantasy, no matter what the subject, if it fell outside his own little realm of experience and education. So, I expect no more from any of the rest of you.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Third email:
It is not a coincidence that Fascism ( and by extension, Naziism), the Catholic Church, and the Mafia, all have their roots in Italy. They are all three intertwined in the administration of the world.

Our father was respected, and feared person in two of the three groups above.

I am treated like a prince who has rejected the throne, but may come around to accepting it at any time, and have been accorded the same respect by those who know who I am.

I don't know them, but I am known around the world, and am recognized on sight.

It is unsettling to me, and to my associates who have seen it happen.

Dad apparently had access to a great deal of money, and his associates were angry with him for keeping our family in near poverty. Some theorized it was a way of protecting us from those who would harm him through us.

I knew Dad better than most of you, as I knew him before Mom had him erased. I will try to put together something about my memories of him soon.

I also am confused. He never let on anything about this to me. He did indicate his frustration about not being able to serve in the military, or even the merchant marine service due to his arm injury, but said he was able to contribute in other ways, but didn't say more.He did impart some of his opinions on these subjects to me, but none of it fits with the person the rest of the world knows.

I attempted to obtain through the Freedom of Information act, any file the government had on him, but was told I need to have his death certificate. I don't know which of you has his death certificate.

More as it comes to me.

Email from my mom in response, showing how everyone else saw my grandfather:

Since we all were adults before Dad died and felt we knew him, how and when was he erased by Mom. The father I knew was a drunken broken man who suffered from bi polar disorder in the 50's. He was very bigoted which would fit your theory, but I always figured it was from ignorance.
My mother was a quiet, depressed woman who had no dreams. She sold Avon and planted tomatoes. Us five kids raised ourselves. I didn't see any hint of other personalities in either of them. Or, heaven forbid, power over anything beyond a beer bottle, much less the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Fourth email from uncle:

He indicated to me, at age 7, that he was extremely pissed about the federal government sticking it's hand in his pocket, that is was a violation of the Constitution.

I had no idea what he was talking about at the time,and he repeated the lecture at age 18, when I got my coupon to go to H&R Block to get my first tax return done for free.

Only in the last year have I learned that in 1954, the internal revenue code was revised to bring it's wording into compliance with the Constitution, which actually forbids the direct taxing of people by the federal government. They must obtain their funding by taxing the states. The states then are permitted to raise revenue by taxing business profits, but are also forbidden to directly tax people.

Dad was pissed that the feds announced they were going to proceed with the scheme of directly taxing people as described in the newly re-worded code (USC title 26). The taxing scheme was described in the code, but was rendered null and void to comply with the Constitution through careful wording of the enforcement provisions. (the income tax is voluntary).

He began drinking, and one night Mom found him with the barrel of a loaded shotgun in his mouth.

She called [their uncle], he came over, took the gun before Dad did anything (I guess he was drunk-I don't know-Mom didn't talk about it much).

They had him admitted to a sanitarium for treatment of alcoholism.

He was erased, using electric shock therapy, and given a new personality.

He was placed on drugs to make him alergic to alcohol, and it worked for a while. That is, until he started remembering what had happened. And his old personality started coming back, and with it the memories of what he was drinking about in the first place, so he stopped taking his drugs, and began some really serious drinking to help bring back his full memory (don't ask me what he was trying to remember-I don't know, but now I suspect it may have had something to do with this whole underground Reich thing, and whatever role he had played at one time).

Maybe he felt betrayed by what he saw the government doing. I know how I felt when I learned all that I know.

Betrayal doesn't begin to describe the feeling that nothing you have believed in and devoted your life to is real, or is perhaps just the opposite of what you thought and represents everything you have been taught is evil.

He told me he was very upset with Mom for authorizing the shock treatment, and vowed to spend the rest of his life making her miserable. She made the same vow because he put her through the horror of the shotgun incident.

I asked her why the shock treatments , and personality adjustment, she said it was the recommended treatment for alcoholism at the time, and everyone though it was the most beneficial way to go.

Both of them never talked about why he was depressed in the first place.

Dads associates spoke of Mom's hardship in taking care of the family during his long periods when he was away on business for months at a time, and that she deserved to be taken care of in a manner befitting her role, and in a manner that he could well afford. They questioned where the money went, as the family never saw it, and he couldn't have spent it on drinking.

I believe we are talking about serious money.

Either way, we may never know, as I don't know if he kept any kind of journal or diary.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Another reply from my mom:
I developed a very close relationship with the local psychiatric community a few years back. We of course had to fill out all the family history stuff. When i mentioned that my father received electro shock therapy for alcoholism, EVERY professional who read the report told me that I was mistaken. It is NEVER used for alcoholism, but it os used for shizophrenia and manic/depressive disorders. The alcoholism was a symptom, not a cause of his problems. They surmised that the adults in our family didn't want to imply mental illness; it's easier to blame alcoholism.
So yeah, you are right, he was erased in the mid 50's. BUt who or what he was prior to the erasure is still a mystery.

Final email from my uncle:
During my training in the Air Force, they also told me that if I ever talked about this stuff, I would probably be recommended for psychiatric evaluation, and the ultimate diagnosis would be Schizophrenia. They also told me that the only way to beat the diagnosis was to go up the chain of command to someone who would corroborate my statements and perceptions that seemed quite insane to most people.

That is exactly what happened to me, and exactly how I was able to get out of the Air Force with no further interference or any negative references on my record.

The option of obtaining coroboration from someone higher up the chain of command has not been available to civilians up until the internet became the world's library.

Persons with high IQ's tend to view the world through a different set of filters, tend to respond differently to stimulie, and tend to interpret things differently, due to their different reality constructs which their different filters and mental hardware have created for them, and are more frequently diagnosed as having a form of Scizophrenia. Not due to any disease, but due to their God-given differences. Much like the mutants of the X-men movies.

I believe many of this family's members have IQ's in the upper ranges, Mensa candidates, and are thus a little different from the rest of society.

The agent who gave me the book "Wind Chill Factor" which described who I may be, also suggested I get tested for IQ, as I was probably a Mensa candidate (I was ), and that may explain my inability to effectively communicate with most "normal" people. He also suggested the book "Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance", for it's analysis of the relationship between a high IQ rating, and the frequencey of the diagnosis of Scizophrenia in those individuals.

He further recommended "Atlas Shrugged" as an excellent treatise on how persons with high IQ'a can develop a value system that can help them be more effective in dealing with most of society, while still maintaining high self esteem.

I believe our father was not an alcoholic, as he was not addicted to alcohol, but was drinking for a purpose. If he was diagnosed as Scizophrenic, it was probably because he was unable to get anyone to corroborate his beliefs and perceptions. The Internet gives us all another chance to obtain corroboration, ie if multiple respected sources can back up our assertions, and out beliefs are a reasonable conclusion based on the info available, then it is the world that is insane, and we are simply trying to deal with it within our set of reality contruct-based tools.

My next essay will deal with extrasensory perception, and the diagnosis of scizophrenia.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So that’s where my family stands—I’m not sure what to believe, but when I’ve spent time around him, I know that a lot of people know who he is, and for no real reason—he’s an unemployed, overweight, balding man with no overt recognizability, or for that matter, reason for being recognized. Yet he can drive down the highway going 100 mph right past a cop and they see his car and don’t chase him. He’s got the nicest house and car of anyone in our family, yet even when he was in his job, apparently didn’t make much money, so who knows how he got it.

Anyone think that any of this could even be close to possible?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I was going to send a U2U but I think you are too new to receive them.

One word of advice: edit those posts for all of the unusual little details that you posted, I'm sure you know what I mean, things that could help someone narrow down your identity or that of your uncle.

That said, my limited real-world experience with such subject matter can readily pick a few things that I know are true in those posts, and a few more that I suspect to be true.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmakerOne word of advice: edit those posts for all of the unusual little details that you posted, I'm sure you know what I mean, things that could help someone narrow down your identity or that of your uncle.

First of all, I want to back up what was said here. Though I don't believe you said anything too specific, gauging by some of the parts that I read, I think it may be best to edit out a few things for the time being, at least. Very fascinating though!

Did he ever talk about any possible medical programs that he was ever involved in? I'm not going to cast all my suspicions on what could possibly be a part of this as of yet. I do have some ideas, but I would like to go through the emails again first and look a little more deeply into what is said. I don't want to jump the gun and make an assessment yet, but I do find this to be of interest, especially for some on this site. I am sure there are some mind control people on here that carry a lot more expertise than I could provide. So I would like to see what they're ideas are as well.

Thanks for posting this! Your uncle does sound like an interesting fellah, and who knows, he could be on here right now reading it!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
One word of advice: edit those posts for all of the unusual little details that you posted, I'm sure you know what I mean, things that could help someone narrow down your identity or that of your uncle.

I went through and skimmed out all the completely useless stuff that I could find, but since I'm trying to figure out if all this is real or not, there isn't a lot I felt could be skimmed--I have no idea what details might be important. A lot of what he says goes far into detail and seems possible, but then he claims that Mensa is the future Xmen, which even after reading all the back posts on this board sounds pretty crazy.

I'm not sure what to think, but pretty much everyone in the family thinks he's crazy. I'd talk to him more, but I am in Wisconsin and he's in California, and right now I don't know if there is any way to get in touch with him. I'll see if I can dig up his email address.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So does anyone else know anything that I can start searching for to look for more information? I doubt Google is going to help me much, but it definitely won't if I don't know what to look for. I've searched some of the general keywords that I found, but didn't find anything of interest. I don't even know how to put what he said into bullet points for easier reading--it's pretty long and complex.

Pretty much I think he's saying that my grandfather was high up in some government cover-up thing, was erased before he could pass on the knowledge to his son (my uncle), and thus, my uncle has been dealing with weird stuff ever since (odd military training, complete strangers recognizing him, etc.)

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm snipping this from a past post I made, you will see what I mean:

As for "an interview with goverment agents," much as I try to be open-minded, I'd highly doubt it to be authentic for the simple facts that, 1) the compartimentalization of information that goes on in the gov't would probably preclude any individual DUMB ENOUGH TO TALK from being able to link all of the evidence, 2) As I said...anyone who DID have access to even SOME of the information and did not make deliberate and careful pains not to reveal anything that could tie him or her to said information, would be a FOOL risking their LIFE. And I doubt an interview environment without preplanned questions would afford the person such an opportunity.

...Case in point...ME...I share info with someone on here in U2Us, nothing that is secret and nothing I was told not to tell anyone, but nonetheless, I pick each and every word I write carefully and leave out any details that I suspect may have been told to me deliberately to see if I went public with it. Know what I mean? For instance, I suspect (though I have no proof) that if we take someone who is privy to some "controlled" information (remember, I've revealed nothing secret and nothing that I was told to keep my mouth shut about), the agency who is providing that person with the information might find it wise to deliberately seed it with tiny little bits of disinformation, and keep track of who it was that was told that disinfo. That way, if the controlled information suddenly goes public, and lo and behold, that nugget of disinfo that was only told to one person is part of it, then "they" know who their leak is.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Okay, that makes a lot of sense--I had been wondering why I couldn't find anything, and the most obvious answer eluded me. Thanks!

But that still doesn't stop me from wanting to know what's going on

new topics

top topics

join