It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Has Let the Cat Out of the Bag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

TSAR Vladimir is secretly of royal blood...
His son has been hidden... but the identity
of the adorable little Prince will soon be
revealed... after all... the cat... er... kitten
is already out of the bag

July 06, 2006

Putin says kissing boy's stomach was like stroking a cat

Russians finally got an answer to the question thousands of people wanted to ask President Vladimir Putin - why did he kiss a small boy on the stomach?

During a live webcast today Mr Putin explained that the incident in the Kremlin on June 28, when he encountered the boy, called Nikita, lifted his shirt and kissed his stomach, was a spontaneous gesture similar to stroking a cat.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Ivanova]

WHAT A CROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont' you have homework to do or something??

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Maybe the boy is like the anti-christ, I read on CNN's article about the boy it disclosed the boys first and last name both containing six letters 'Nikita Konkin', and it happened on 7-06-06. The whole gesture just seemed weird I mean im sure he's visited ton's of places where there were children but yet this one he's drawn too.

"I just liked him and he liked me very much," Nikita told the newspaper. "I want to be president myself."

Maybe this is alittle far fetched but just looking at all angles of the situation.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CollectiveSoulKeeper

I read on CNN's article about the boy it disclosed the boys first and last name both containing six letters 'Nikita Konkin'...

The whole gesture just seemed weird I mean im sure he's visited ton's of places where there were children but yet this one he's drawn too.

"I just liked him and he liked me very much," Nikita told the newspaper. "I want to be president myself."

Nikita is a nick for Nicholas - excellent name for a Tsarovich !

Kon = Konstantine - Constantine - Konstantine Palace is Tsar Vladimir's palace...
the place the G8 will meet

+ kin

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Or maybe this is simply an not very successful PR stunt by Putin before the G8. It is rather funny how many posts this threat receives, yet no one is posting anything about the huge significance of the current G8 summit in St. Pete's, and that it could spell out future relations between US and Russia for decades to come.

Or maybe it was a thought out stunt, to get ATS' attention away from the G8 summit, to focus on the possibility of return of Czars to Russia. Brilliant.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When is soon to be revealed? It's been 8 days.
Or did the drugs wear off and you came back to reality?

Putin's behavoir reads like that of a closet pedophile.
Perhaps he was doing a promo shoot for NAMBLA.

Maybe he should stick to kissing Dumas butt.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Maybe he should stick to kissing Dumas butt.

Seeing how it is the Duma doing all the butt kissing....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join