It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush, he's cracking me up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is he a total buffoon?! I'm sitting here watching c-span, and listening to Bush and the Prime minister of Canada are having a press conference. It is dealing with trade and other issues between our two Nations. It kind of bothers me considering the talk of the Northern American Union deal.

But what is ridiculous, is Bushs' pure inability to speak. He's actually turning red now. It's just pathetic. I really wonder who voted for this guy. I'm sorry, but this is really a joke.

I'll be the first to admit that I never really watched Bush until the last maybe 6 months. But man, I really do believe he is told what to say through an earpeice. He does a lot of pausing, and losses train of thought. I just can't believe this is our President!!

I'm not bashing him, just merely observing what I'm seeing here. Is it true that he legitimately won the votes? I know the whole Diebold memo, and the scandal before congressional hearings where that software programmer testified. But, I can't even begin to think of voting for such a buffoon.

So, I guess it's my turn to get beat up by the Bushies. It's cool, I can take it.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is this predated?Live? If not sweet I can read about it later
I don't watch tv so usualy my news comes from here.
Then I cross refrence it somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think you should read this message from ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've been embarrassed for the man for six years now. Embarrassed for the nation and brokenhearted over what he and his coherts have done to the US and the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Read what he had to say about Kenny Boy on his CNN interview with Larry King:

Bush calls his buddy Ken Lay a 'good guy'
President Bush said Thursday he hopes Enron Corp. founder Kenneth Lay's "heart was right with the Lord" when he died before he could be sentenced on fraud and conspiracy charges.

source

His PR team must be really scrambling for ratings now if he's doing talk show gigs? Time to get back in touch with the peoples or sign of the times?

Hearts are one thing, souls are another.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Made the NYTs too:

"... classic Larry King: a warm bath, not a hot seat."

The TV Watch
President Has a Smooth Ride on 'Larry King Live'

By ALESSANDRA STANLEY
Published: July 7, 2006

Two kinds of celebrities go on "Larry King Live" on CNN: those with something to sell and those with something to hide.

subscription required

Mr. King asked Mr. Bush about North Korea vaguely enough for the president to repeat what he said earlier in the day in an appearance with the Canadian prime minister, Stephen Harper, about the need for a united stand to bring the North Korean president to reason.

Other than the fact that Mr. Bush promised not to lecture President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia before the Group of Eight meeting next week in St. Petersburg, Mr. King did not elicit news or curveballs from the president.

Even when he ventured into areas like the war in Iraq, public opinion polls or the president's past friendship with Mr. Lay, Mr. King looked less like an interrogator than a hotel concierge gently removing lint from a customer's coat. Mr. King's questions rarely rile his guests; instead, his cozy, incurious style encourages them to expose themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
BEING EMBARRASED by our president is not against ATS rules and regulations.

That being said, yes, i get embarrased for him. I cover my face with my security blanket. I peek out of one eye- i want to hide- I want to head for the fridge and eat a whole cheesecake...you get the point.

He is definatedly an embarrasement. I try not to listen to too many of his speeches so i can spare myself the pain.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I think you should read this message from ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-- Boat
What about one liners? Are they ok now?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I will bring up the same idea as I am sure that everyone has heard a million times before but.... I can perfectly understand people calling Bush rude names, but back in 2004 what is especially sad is that no one beat him in the elections. I mean cmon look at the Democratic party...John Kerry.....is that seriously the best someone could do to beat a man who can not make a complete sentence in his native tongue? I mean complain about him all you want but we really weren't given much better options which is the truly sad part to me.

top topics

join