It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's an idea

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Think it's a good idea to get a bunch of people together that is known for accurate predictions and create some sort of shadow organization that deals with sharing info. Not sure what else this organization would do. This is just an idea I had. I've read posts about people predicting this and that, and I think it's time to take this a step further and actually create a group that shares the info (before something happens). I posted here because I think it really should be "really above top secret". After what's going on in the world these days and threats on the country and stuff, I think it's a good idea if we share info regarding predictions and stuff. Any comments? Does anyone agree with me?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see if their predictions were accurate...you are talking about a group based on ATS?
Why not u2u these people and start a thread in RATS for them to post predictions?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
But what will this group actually do apart from share info. No one would take them seriously, they'll just think their crack pots.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
But what will this group actually do apart from share info. No one would take them seriously, they'll just think their crack pots.

It could be an experiment to see how succesful they are in predicting the future, and if they have any successes people might start to take them seriously.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think it would be a great work for finding out what predictions havebeen made in the past that are famous that are meant to come true in the near future, such as the raptures, 2012, revelations, etc.

Raptures and revelations state that things should begin happening next year, 2004, 2005, 2007, up to like 2012 or 2015 or something. Even the pyramid timeline (if anyones read about that) has a big damnfall in the year 2012 and also parts that the pyramid turns to granite in the upper part of it at 2012 also.

Prophecies for the up-coming years and we can see and watch and see if anything of them comes true. FOr the whole years and in specific dates also.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Think it's a good idea to get a bunch of people together that is known for accurate predictions and create some sort of shadow organization that deals with sharing info.

Isn't that what we already do???

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thats what I thought we did too ! It would be interesting to collect together all the predictions and theorys that have been made onto this site and store it all. Then one day we can look back and see how much of it came true. If there is anyone to look back. . . .

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why ?

Matrix : REVOLUTION will be issued in theaters.

Why I say that the end of the world is so close ?

Because these guys who make MATRIX : REVOLUTION are wizdom ! And intelligents. If they issue Matrix : Revolution only a few weeks after the issue of matrix reaload, it's because they know that something big will happen soon.

So big that they wont be able to issue MATRIX III after.
So, They issue MATRIX now because what began, must end.

The MATRIX will end the 5 november 2003 and in fact, Matrix is an allegory of the NWO.
So, NWO will end, soon, really soon...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is my prediction.

I would be pleased to be in this group with you, but it's hum...for 9 days left.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey Nans, can we make it the 4th? I've got a Web Conference to do, and I'm rather nervous about it....sure would be nice to blame Armageddon for it, so I can skip it....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
Think it's a good idea to get a bunch of people together that is known for accurate predictions and create some sort of shadow organization that deals with sharing info. Not sure what else this organization would do. This is just an idea I had. I've read posts about people predicting this and that, and I think it's time to take this a step further and actually create a group that shares the info (before something happens). I posted here because I think it really should be "really above top secret". After what's going on in the world these days and threats on the country and stuff, I think it's a good idea if we share info regarding predictions and stuff. Any comments? Does anyone agree with me?

That�s a great idea, let�s create a hierarchy and not share information to the rest of ATS, I think that is a spit in the face of the spirit of ATS. This is in fact how secret societies are formed & we all love those. I think this idea is a bad one.

top topics

join