It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most disgusting animal on the planet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh and those black millipedes thats are like 6 inches long lol, i see them in the petstore, who the hell would want them!?(or anything that eats them) i hate hearing their feet clicking on the glass in the container things they keep them in lol

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah, those things are gross. They also produce a form of cyanide in there bodies and can spray it at enemies, and if their eaten, can kill the animal. They also smell like a mix of death and ass is they are squished.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
The most disgusting would be.....FLIES. They flies around in garbage. They land on and eat "you know what".

I couldn't possibly ever agree more with you. YES! Flies are so ugly everytime I see one I cant eat anything for hours. And when I see then when I eat I throw my nice sandwich I have just made and it took forever. Heres a really sick story.

4th of July 2005 and the day before it all started out when one fly got in parents house (the one I would be moving out soon) and started making more of them until by 3rd of July there were like a hundred of them in my house everywhere and you wouldnt be in one room without two flies. I had maggots in my garage with trash and the flies would be in my sink making more of them. You could see them stick to each other and make noises at night over the filthy sink in my trashed parents house. I had to take action and keep my door locked so they wouldnt get in. And then I spent two FULL days and I mean the whole day going around the house killing flies and vacuming them up. I missed out on my 4th of July b/c of these nasty bastards. And dont think its b/c of me. I have a brother who gets some food to eat and takes one bite or makes it and doesnt eat it and lets it sit out and rot in my kitchen and all over the house and I swear it, 100% of the frikin time he never ever cleans it up. There is crumbs all over the house and I see candy lying out and ice cream bowls sitting out everynight with food still in them and half eaten pizzas on the tables. EH! And he never shuts the door and sometimes leaves it out on purpose to annoy me b/c he is my city that I live in the biggest jerk. And please dont make me go there and just trust it b/c I dont like in a very populated city and its mostly forest. Well then I wiped out the population which was around 100 and I got so freaked after that and now I cant eat with any flies by me and when I think about it I cannot eat and now I'm just sick with them.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Most disgusting thing is going into Steak and Shake and seeing all the disgusting FAT humans and their poor childs being fat b/c of them makes me just want to get TO GO instead of here. But I already sat down. I never knew women could be so ugly when I went there. I kept thinking, "who would want to marry her". And me being skinny of course I felt like all humans where just a pile of trash - food eating pigs who dont care for themselves and keep bad care for their body. Fat people did it to themselves and wouldnt be like that if they wouldnt of eat all the time and if they moan about being fat then dont eat McDonalds everynight and go work out at the Y and do some running like I do everyday.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I always found it funny just how people hate insects so much, expecially cockroaches. I never understood why they were so gross, I always thought they were cool. I also like centipedes alot.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Kacen]

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Kacen]

Cockroaches are impossible to kill man, they take forever.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
the nastiest animals on earth are camels and blackwidows
kill all blackwidows

:bnghd: i cant take a pic

signature: kill them all!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The ugliest being on earth is the MIRROR..... Think about it

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Theres that worm in Africa's dirty waters that some people drink, and it buries its babies inside your body then dies, and the babies have to come out of your body (your EYE) they come out of your eye, forcing you to grab it and pull it all the way out of your eye. this takes days to do, because the worm is fully grown. Its DISGUSTING.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
fleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ivanterrible

The most disgusting animal on Earth? That is easy: Man.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's prolly already been posted but I'm gonna post it anyway.

:shk:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join