It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Players and The Pawns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Bush wants to put the Mexicans on the fast track to citizenship because then they will be drafted for the holy war. It is called a holy war because people who would never think of ever picking up a gun and figthing will do so. North Korea is being used by the Soviet Union and China to provoke the US into the 3rd World War. Once the Mexicans are on US soil, which will be getting bombed, it will be a war not against the United States, but a War against all of the Americas. Bush is just getting the Mexicans involved so that when there is massive Mexican bloodshed, they will be our allies along with most of Latin America. It's a very strategic game plan that has been planned out for over a century, you can not stop it, you can not avoid it. 2009.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuul
Bush wants to put the Mexicans on the fast track to citizenship because then they will be drafted for the holy war. It is called a holy war because people who would never think of ever picking up a gun and figthing will do so.

How does this make it a holy war?

Once the Mexicans are on US soil, which will be getting bombed

By whom? NK?

why 2009?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It will be a Holy war because _everyone_ will be fighting.
I forgot to mention the draft. We need the mexicans to become
citizens because our army is depleted, there will be a draft.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It will be a Holy war because _everyone_ will be fighting.
I forgot to mention the draft. We need the mexicans to become
citizens because our army is depleted, there will be a draft.

Interesting indeed.

And how, pray tell, do you know all this?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Bush wants to put the Mexicans on the fast track to citizenship because then they will be drafted for the holy war.

First off, the majority of Mexicans crossing the border into the United States are older males looking to provide a decent support foundation for their families. As far as the draft issue is concerned, well:

I hear there's rumors on the Internets (sic) that we're going to have a draft. We're not going to have a draft, period. The all- volunteer army works. It works particularly when we pay our troops well. It works when we make sure they've got housing, like we have done in the last military budgets.
An all-volunteer army is best suited to fight the new wars of the 21st century, which is to be specialized and to find these people as they hide around the world.
We don't need mass armies anymore. One of the things we've done is we've taken the -- we're beginning to transform our military.
And by that I mean we're moving troops out of Korea and replacing them with more effective weapons. We don't need as much manpower on the Korean Peninsula to keep a deterrent.
In Europe, we have massed troops as if the Soviet Union existed and was going to invade into Europe, but those days are over with. And so we're moving troops out of Europe and replacing it with more effective equipment.
So to answer your question is, we're withdrawing, not from the world, we're withdrawing manpower so they can be stationed here in America, so there's less rotation, so life is easier on their families and therefore more likely to be -- we'll be more likely to be able to keep people in the all-volunteer army.
One of the more important things we're doing in this administration is transformation. There are some really interesting technologies.
For instance, we're flying unmanned vehicles that can send real- time messages back to stations in the United States. That saves manpower, and it saves equipment.
It also means that we can target things easier and move more quickly, which means we need to be lighter and quicker and more facile and highly trained.
Now, forget all this talk about a draft. We're not going to have a draft so long as I am the president.

Taken from the 2004 Presidential Debate
Now, I have my own issues with the President, but it would be hard to explain away a reinstitution after a response like that. Besides, his reasons outlined for not needing to reinstate the draft are sound enough. Either way, even if they were to reinstate the draft, they are most likely not going to recruit 35-40 year old mexican border crossers. It would most likely be similar to the original.

It is called a holy war because people who would never think of ever picking up a gun and figthing will do so.

Holy War- A war declared or fought for a religious or high moral purpose, as to extend or defend a religion.

This hardly sounds similar to your logic. What is their motivation to picking up the gun and fighting, especially if they have never done so? Will Catholocism be under attack in this third world war of yours?

North Korea is being used by the Soviet Union and China to provoke the US into the 3rd World War.

Got anything to back this up?

Once the Mexicans are on US soil, which will be getting bombed, it will be a war not against the United States, but a War against all of the Americas. Bush is just getting the Mexicans involved so that when there is massive Mexican bloodshed, they will be our allies along with most of Latin America.

It has already been said several times, mostly on account of threats by nuclearly armed countries, that if WWIII were to come about, there would most likely not be any countries left to make alliances with, as the world would destroy itself in a nuclear fallout of epic proportions. Half of these countries are already itching to use the weapons they've had for years.

"There is little doubt among Americans about Iran's intentions. Eight of 10 predict Iran would provide a nuclear weapon to terrorists who would use it against the USA or Israel, and almost as many say the Iranian government itself would use nuclear weapons against Israel. Six of 10 say the Iranian government would deploy nuclear weapons against the USA."

It's a very strategic game plan that has been planned out for over a century, you can not stop it, you can not avoid it. 2009.

I'm assuming you got that date from something like this:

In the year 2009 -- The Jewish people will decide to build the Third Temple of Jerusalem. Also in 2009, Pope Benedict XVI suggests building three places of worship in Jerusalem, a Temple, a Church, and a Mosque -- so that these three religions can all worship in peace in the city of peace. He does not understand. This will not happen in the short term; instead there will be war.
In 2009 -- War among Arab nations will unite these nations (in the Middle East and northern Africa) under the leadership of Iraq and Iran. Iraq will invade and occupy Syria and other Arab nations.

This was taken from a Catholic assertation of future events, based on interpretation of prophecy and events foretold in Revelation. Either way, how does this explain Mexicans and George Bush, who won't even be President in 2009, as the changeover will already be occuring.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Bush wants to put the Mexicans on the fast track to citizenship because then they will be drafted for the holy war.

Or, perhaps, because he can profit from it. After all, he'll need the Latino support when he crowns himnself emperor.

North Korea is being used by the Soviet Union and China to provoke the US into the 3rd World War.

There isn't any Soviet Union anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

And when 2009 comes and passes, will you say 'I was wrong, there was no 100 year plot', or say 'its been delayed, it cannot be avoided, 2015.'

Once the Mexicans are on US soil, which will be getting bombed, it will be a war not against the United States, but a War against all of the Americas

Mexico isn't going to get involved in a global war merely because some people who left mexico and became US citizens have died.

We need the mexicans to become citizens because our army is depleted

The US Army is not depleted. Of its active combat brigades, the majority of them aren't tied down in Iraq. During a 'super global war' against russia or something like that, they'd move out of iraq, across the caucus and black sea, and into the heart of russia, while the units in afghanistan would move out of it and have the russians surrounded.

there will be a draft

The only person trying to put forward a draft is Chuck Rangell from NY, a Democrat. THe republican controlled congress shot it down, both times it was suggested. And the second time Rangell proposed a draft bill, it was worded to include the ability to draft illegal aliens.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i think its sad that sites like this claim to offer facts when a fact is 80% of the internet is opinion based. you dont know anything for sure and just cos i read it on a page doesnt constitute it as solid fact. emperacists will be the last to go in a new world order. something i gladly am.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bandit86
i think its sad that sites like this claim to offer facts when a fact is 80% of the internet is opinion based.

Where did you get this "fact", from the internet, or is 80% your OWN estimate?

you dont know anything for sure

I can't speak for the whole list, but I know LOTS of things for sure.

and just cos i read it on a page doesnt constitute it as solid fact.

Agreed.

emperacists will be the last to go in a new world order. something i gladly am.

Which begs the question, "what IS an emperacist?" My unabridged dictionary seems to be missing that entry.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandit86
i think its sad that sites like this claim to offer facts when a fact is 80% of the internet is opinion based. you dont know anything for sure and just cos i read it on a page doesnt constitute it as solid fact. emperacists will be the last to go in a new world order. something i gladly am.

It's not this site that does this but some of the people who post here. This forum is just a framework which allows people to discuss and develop ideas. In and of itself it has no opinion.

As to people posting information here dressed up as fact when it is nothing more than regurgitated froth from the underbelly of the net, I agree. It's sad. There are many saddos around, of course, but I would suggest there are more sensible posters and readers here than there are nutjobs.

Stick around and find out.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i'm still failing to see why this is in "secret societies" and not in a political forum.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This post is in the secret societies section because of the Illuminati's involvement. Bush is merely a pawn. His brother will be worse.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

This post is in the secret societies section because of the Illuminati's involvement. Bush is merely a pawn. His brother will be worse.

You know, I'm all for a person wishing to express their individual opinions on world events and occurances, but a little evidence even once in a while might be kind of nice. Got any of that headed our way any time soon? Or is this Illuminati involvement just a completely unsupported theory of yours?

top topics

join