It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DareDevil 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes MIB was a Marvel Title. As for DD, it was a good movie. It was alot closer to the comics than most movies. Ben looks like Matt Murdock and, was a perfect DD. Electra and Bullseye were done pretty well even though I don't like Colin "What illigitamate child" Feral. DD's a charicter similar to Batman. He's smart, athletic and his father was murdered.

I think the worst part was the Kingpin. I don't consider myself a racist but, why did they have a black guy play an italian mob boss? They did it in the new Spiderman cartoon too and, to Lex Luthor in the Superman cartoon. I don't get it

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Yes MIB was a Marvel Title. As for DD, it was a good movie. It was alot closer to the comics than most movies. Ben looks like Matt Murdock and, was a perfect DD. Electra and Bullseye were done pretty well even though I don't like Colin "What illigitamate child" Feral. DD's a charicter similar to Batman. He's smart, athletic and his father was murdered.

I think the worst part was the Kingpin. I don't consider myself a racist but, why did they have a black guy play an italian mob boss? They did it in the new Spiderman cartoon too and, to Lex Luthor in the Superman cartoon. I don't get it

Because thjey don't make white people the size of Kingpin---not being racist.

Furthermore, the guy that played the Kingpin did a betterjob than anyone else who could've played him. He REALLY was the Kingpin.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Colonel]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join