It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you dearly - but I don't need you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
BEST line to use during/after messed-up destructive breakups!

Paves way for make-up sex!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thats a horrible thing to say!

its like saying 'well yes i want to be with u, but like only for part time sex or something' ... ok maybe that works lol

but i think 'i tried my hardest to please you but i guess that high maintenance women just dont wanna be happy' .... now THAT provokes thought! hehe

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora
Thats a horrible thing to say!

its like saying 'well yes i want to be with u, but like only for part time sex or something' ... ok maybe that works lol

LOL well it is more about having other options and not being desperate.... this is a key attitude for situations where a person feels they have a "hold" over you or that you "need" them for something.... if you demonstrate that you have options and are "hard to get" and not needy, it increases your value in their eyes....

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Trouble is that i am definately not hard to get, im so under the thumb right now it hurts! lol .... but thanx for your wise words millerdude, i'll remember them if things ever get bad (which right now they might since i sent an email saying how i feel.....doh!)...im such a girl and i hate myself

[edit on 8-7-2006 by ShinobiAurora]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Trouble is that i am definately not hard to get, im so under the thumb right now it hurts! lol .... but thanx for your wise words millerdude, i'll remember them if things ever get bad (which right now they might since i sent an email saying how i feel.....doh!)...im such a girl and i hate myself

[edit on 8-7-2006 by ShinobiAurora]

Learn to "chill" and communicate confidence in yourself, get rapport with a lot of people

Learn how women communicate sexually and how to communicate back to them

Take bold, calculated risks when the timing is right! Communicate with them from across the room, move into their space, look them in the eyes, engage them in conversation, give them reassuring touches on the hands, arms, shoulders etc, then make bolder contact when the timing is right and you sense they are ready, engage in kissing, petting, grinding etc.... basically, learn to get them HOT for you!

Go out to public places regularly and practice this and get used to this progression

Never trust women who don't call or return phone calls or texts! Expect women to be agreeable and don't trust ones that use excessive drama or play control games!

Apply this to other aspects of life besides women! Use these same ideas to work your way into a good company, befriend all the management staff, make more $$$ and be more succesful!

[edit on 8-7-2006 by millerman]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
why do i feel like your about to try and sell me something :-s

My problem is that my gf lives about 100miles away and i miss her like crazy, no problem with intimacy! *giggle* ... i just dont know how to tell her that i miss her without making her mad at me for being needy!

I'll work it out... and before u say it millerman, i DONT want your secret manual for $29.95 lol

Love ya tho hehe ;-)

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

why do i feel like your about to try and sell me something :-s

My problem is that my gf lives about 100miles away and i miss her like crazy, no problem with intimacy! *giggle* ... i just dont know how to tell her that i miss her without making her mad at me for being needy!

I'll work it out... and before u say it millerman, i DONT want your secret manual for $29.95 lol

LOL there's no secret manual; I am merely disseminating the basic challenges that all men eventually face in order to survive, and succeed, in this society. Basically, you have to be proactive and bold and attack the trials in life, all the time, or you will not succeed. And all the men who have been truly tested in life, gone through "trial by fire" so to speak, know essentially what I'm talking about. The list may not be complete and we may not all agree on all of them, but any "brother" or "warrior" who has truly been tested, knows this and feels this inside!

Basically, don't be a p... wimpy guy! Learn how to be a survivor and warrior and success! Have your own place and have money and women (or woman of choice)around you all the time! Don't chicken out of life's trials and challenges, dude!

[edit on 8-7-2006 by millerman]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sounds like you have realationship trouble. But i feel like u try hard because you oviosly care!

top topics

join