It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves?? Real? Myth??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

haha i have all those symptoms but sadly im not a werewolf
i'm not dissing you or anything i beleive in werewolfs but yeah just thought it was funny
i have loss of memory, i'm pretty hairy, i do get a monobrow but i shave it, my canine teeth are pretty big, i looooove meat and have my steaks pretty much raw, the lines on one of my palms form a star vaguely, i have very good sight in the dark and exceptional hearing like seriously, i do get sudden rushes of strength and energy and rage especially on full moons, i do sometimes get animal instincts like when running or when chasing someone e.g in sports etc, i can be very territorial at times and i'm very protective of my friends and family, i feel and have always felt a very strong connection with wolfs, i'm very god with dogs, i hate cats haha
, i have a very high pain tollerance, but yeah i don't think i'm a werewolf? wish i was though
btw i'm 17 years old

[edit on 9-2-2010 by doodles40]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by doodles40]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by akfromthebay

yes, yes i think i have heard of this
haha dude you are the man

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassidy WolfPaw

yea totaly i agree with both of you, i think werewolfs and bigfoot and vampires and certain other things along those lines are real, and yeah i dont think science has the answer to anything, personally to me science is as rea as werewolves are, science is just people telling other people wat they think is right but hey im not beefing with you science beleivers what i'm trying to say is that i'm scepticle of both sides

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm just starting into this interview about werewolves with Nick Redfern and Tim Beckley

www.blackvaultradio.com...(Paranormal+Radio +w%2F+Captain+Jack)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Apoplexy123

fu.. you

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Apoplexy123

some law says . Every thing has an opposite
so you never know

you have people who bleeds faster VS Vampires who heal faster.
you have humans who grow older faster VS Vampires who grow older slower.

you get my drift
so you never know. We modern humans show everyday how unintelligent we are and how little we actually know.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

just because you don't see them don't mean thet they aren't real i think they are real

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Modern science for the most part is complete balony. Sure, it explains some things in this life, but not everything. All these so-called ''experts'' think they know everything, but they have not ventured any further than their warm, safe homes with their noses buried in notes and books.

A number of years ago I worked for an oil exploration company based in Calgary Ab. I have been pretty much all over northern B.C, Alberta and southern Saskatchewan, and have spent a very long time trekking in the forests in B.C and northern Alberta.

I witnessed something in the woods of B.C that was not a sasquatch, but something much more evil. All I can say is the howl I heard was not from an ordinary wolf. It had a much deeper tone that literally made the hair on my arms stand straight up. But it was the eyes that will be etched in my mind forever. Deep yellow eyes watching you from just beyond the light of the camp fire, watching you're every move, waiting for the chance to strike.

The next day I told a couple of people I worked with about what I saw the night before and I knew they would laugh, which of course they did, and never gave a second thought about the next night while waiting for our boss to pick us up.

We had a fire going, roasting what smokies we had left over from lunch when I got a gut feeling that we were being watched. I couldn't tell where but I knew it was close. I told a crew member next to me to look straight ahead, just beyond the light of the fire, and his face turned white! Everyone else turned to look at what the two of us were seeing, and we all started to shine our flashlights at this creature, which backed away from the lights.

It started to growl at us and I saw the same deep yellow eyes stareing back at us, and we grabbed whatever weapons we could get our hands on, whether it was a rock, a heavy stick, etc.

It disappeared into the night but we knew it was close and it begun to circle us, growling in one spot, then in the span of a second, being in a completely different spot. It circled us for about 5 minutes when our boss showed up in the crew van. We literally dive into the vehicle, yelling at the last guy to slam the door shut and our boss to punch the gas!

As we were speeding away down the logging road, I looked out the window and this creature was matching the van's speed!! That was the last any of us saw the creature.

I know almost all of you won't believe me, and that is fine with me. I wish I had a camcorder with me during that time but all I can offer is my recolection of my experience, and I have learned to keep an open mind about the supernatural.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by random hero

i brlive in werewoves but wolfmen are very very diffrent and movies give them no justice like beast of bray road when i read an artical about the first thing that came to my mind was WOW he's just protecting bray road he never hurt anyone people are invading his land!!! but then i saw the movie and it made him look like a monster

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

i know right in many books it says that if your birthday is on xmas eve then its blasphamy and unless you remain pious thoughtout your life then well... but thats my daughters problem and she hates me already so...guess i just worry to much

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

so do i in all my research it says that if your birthday is on xmaseve then ur one but... then... guess im only 13... ha ha if my family knew i was doing this i would die!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by razz14

yeah dont dis people who have seen them gaaa if you saw one you would belive

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blade The Hunter

well you were in his/hers teritory and you had weapons and you theatened it how do you think you would feel if you were in its position?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you're interested in this sort of culture clash of the old werewolf mythos and the current rationalized science culture we currently live in, I recommend checking out the beat of bray(brey?) road. It's possibly the most convincing of the current werewolf sitings. Happens in Wisconsin. I spoke to the author of Weird Wisconsin and the other beast books and she is really nice and helpful Shoot her an email and she will respond.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

Yes. Werewolves are ace. They are the most epic of all the cryptids. Well, IMO anyways. I think there could be a possiblity of werewolves existing. But it would be an infintsmially one. I mean, we don't even know if they are half-human half-wolf or turn into full wolf or what. There's way too many factors in the myth of werewolves to make a proper deduction of if they're real or not.

And a lot of the "were-wolves" that are supposed to be "real" are just people with hair disorders and maybe mental disases. Also, Dorothy, nice sig. I looked it up, it's french. Thought it was latan XD

So true so true...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join