It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves?? Real? Myth??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
do they really exist?i need the answer if ay one knows please reply to [email protected]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Though most people do not believe in Werewolves, they do, indeed, exist.

The beasts live everyday lives, like you or I. You might be looking at one when you talk to your best friend, cousin, aunt, uncle, mother, father, or anyone you know or don't know.

(Chances are, if either your mother or father are werewolves, then you and any of your siblings could be as well. The werewolf blood line has been known to skip a generation or two, so you could be just a normal human.)

Are werewolves blood thirsty monsters who absolutly must change during a full moon? The answer to this is DEFIANTLY NOT! Werewolves aren't the raving beasts you see in Hollywood films and they can change to their wolven forms whenever they please, full moons simply get them giddy, but their personality (you might look out for this..) is rather aggressive, violent, territorial, nature loving and adventurous, secretive and seclusive with few friends. Even though some werewolves can mask their personality, generally older wolves, by being the exact opposite.

Werewolves originated in Northern and Middle Europe. Most times they lived their lives in small villages away from bustling towns or cities. Now they are all over Europe and North America (U.S, Canada,and Mexico), as well as Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Asia. As far as my knowledge goes, there have been no reports, or very very few reports as to weather there are Were's in Africa and South America. Immigration and slaughter has driven the race to be spread few and far between.

Werewolves do go through various stages of life, but, not thoes equal to the stages said in the fiction novel "Twilight" or any of the series. These stages are the same any living creature goes through, birth, growth, life, and death. But the age of maturity varies, a werewolf can mature as young as the age of thirteen or as late as the age of early twenties.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Medically they exist.

It is little knowns that Lycanthropy is a recognized medical condition (in the UK), Tell your doctor you are a vampire and they will lock you up in a padded cell. Tell them you are a Lycan however and they will probably still laugh but accept it.

en.wikipedia.org...

The link actually only describes it as clinical, however doctors dealing with this say its not psychological and there is actually a physical aspect linked to lunar cycles

Why do the crazies always come out on a full moon?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This may be hard to understand.(It's really hard to explain)

I think that everything is in your head, and so whatever you believe IS true, but only to you. So, you may think that werewolves are real, so for you, they are... and someone else may think they're not, so they aren't for that person.

I believe it is possible for them to exsist. I just think that they aren't what people think they are.

I don't think that people have "true" imaginations, sure they can make things up, but it always has to do with something they already know. For example, try making up a new color, it's imposible, for if you can see it in your head it already is.

Also, there is so many strange and bizzare animals, why couldn't these be real too?

and for those of you who always want the proof, imagine you were a werewolf, do you honestly think you would tell everyone and take pictures? I wouldn't, it would be scary. For then people will harrass you, try to experiment on you, take pictures, follow you, and it could get so far out of hand that they could call you a threat and want you dead... causing such creatures to hide.

I'm not trying to start a fight, but those that are christain and say it's stupid to believe in werewolves are huge hipacrits. If you can believe that you were created from some great man (you have never seen before) and that he loves you and watches over you, and that women were created from a man's rib, and so on.. how could you not think something as simple as a werewolf could be real?

And... for those of you who are being rude about this belief, you should just stop now, we aren't getting on your case for whatever you believe, so don't get on ours. Everyone has there own thoughts, learn to respect that.

Sorry this was so long.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All you people squable about things like werewolves and vampires being real. dont get me wrong i have my beliefs too but all every one does is critisize every one else for having beliefs that they have the right to have. its like you would tell some one who doesnt believe in god that they are going to hell. if you listen and think about somethings that you believe in and some one else tell you that its wrong wouldnt you feel hurt or mad. i mean come on its easy to tell some one they are wrong but for once cant you just simply listen. you never have to believe them but if people didnt argue about everything this world would be a much better place.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
All you people squable about things like werewolves and vampires being real. dont get me wrong i have my beliefs too but all every one does is critisize every one else for having beliefs that they have the right to have. its like you would tell some one who doesnt believe in god that they are going to hell. if you listen and think about somethings that you believe in and some one else tell you that its wrong wouldnt you feel hurt or mad. i mean come on its easy to tell some one they are wrong but for once cant you just simply listen. you never have to believe them but if people didnt argue about everything this world would be a much better place.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
all you people ever seem to do is argue about what others should beleive in. dont get me wrong i have my own beleifs but can you all just listen. its like telling a catholic to not beleive in god. and it irratates me because if people would sit down and listen no arguing just listen, this world would be a better place. you can make your point and say you dont beleive or you do, but dont say that others arnt logical just because of what they say.

i mean come on people isnt it worth hearing what others have to say

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think werewolf is real, In my country,
we had people turning into a half man half beast
a work of people who is praticing black magic
but unlike were wolf this babingepet steals money
from the neigbourhood, in form of half man half beast...

I guess no body practicing balck magic anymore in the states/west?

Sooo you rarelly seen one ...

TH - Indonesia

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Though most people do not believe in Werewolves, they do, indeed, exist.

The beasts live everyday lives, like you or I. You might be looking at one when you talk to your best friend, cousin, aunt, uncle, mother, father, or anyone you know or don't know.

(Chances are, if either your mother or father are werewolves, then you and any of your siblings could be as well. The werewolf blood line has been known to skip a generation or two, so you could be just a normal human.)

Are werewolves blood thirsty monsters who absolutly must change during a full moon? The answer to this is DEFIANTLY NOT! Werewolves aren't the raving beasts you see in Hollywood films and they can change to their wolven forms whenever they please, full moons simply get them giddy, but their personality (you might look out for this..) is rather aggressive, violent, territorial, nature loving and adventurous, secretive and seclusive with few friends. Even though some werewolves can mask their personality, generally older wolves, by being the exact opposite.

Werewolves originated in Northern and Middle Europe. Most times they lived their lives in small villages away from bustling towns or cities. Now they are all over Europe and North America (U.S, Canada,and Mexico), as well as Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Asia. As far as my knowledge goes, there have been no reports, or very very few reports as to weather there are Were's in Africa and South America. Immigration and slaughter has driven the race to be spread few and far between.

Werewolves do go through various stages of life, but, not thoes equal to the stages said in the fiction novel "Twilight" or any of the series. These stages are the same any living creature goes through, birth, growth, life, and death. But the age of maturity varies, a werewolf can mature as young as the age of thirteen or as late as the age of early twenties.

as to this your right i believe they do in fact i sometimes believ that i am one and i go out most nights silver however the amount doesnt hurt it just makes me cold. and full moons do make me "giddy" but i dont believe they make me change.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

if you want a job i have one for you if you reply i will show you a world you never imagined exsisted i will show you what goes bump in the night email me on [email protected]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
were -o- were to begin to say this in plain terms all myth or legends revolve aroud some sort of truth or hearsay.
who's to say that their isn't some sort of village out in some country were all the weird and forgotten beasts live in harmony with each other as fine respectable individuals. who's to say that those individuals who try there best to cooperate with humanity are not afraid of the real monsters. I'm just saying that you don't see vampires or wearwolves destroying the world and eliminating entire species or flattining tree groves to build cities.
so if you can sorta feel my direction their are good beings and bad beings. one cannot change the rumors and myths that are added and compounded on the truth. so the basic truth is always distorted in some way or another who says that a human that is bitten by a vampire will turn into a vampire who' to say that wearwolves only look like a bi-pedel wolf on a full moon who's to say that Fairys,wearwolves,sprites,pixies,demons,angels,and many more fantastic wonderful creatures don't live and brethe in this day and age ever hiding there gifts in fear of persecution. for example witches burn at stakes. wearwolves get hunted by hunters. vampires are staked through the heart. (lol who wouldn't die if you rammed a stake through there heart.)
history is filled with constant thing's that humans have feared and destroyed if one cannot explain it one grows too fear it and fear leads to some dangerous results. so to all you individuals out there be you humans or be you special thanks for reading

ps. those humans whome think their special but really aren't please seek immediate help!!!
ps to hunters. please don't shoot any animal that your not specifically hunting like maby wolves during deer season
although you might think they are a nucince or threating just remember they need wild game to survive you just want it.
pss to hunters. you can kill all the squirls you want though their the evil unsocialble ones
ps. if anyone happens to see a women about 20-30 years with a natural warmth. caring and kind expression(usally) and a nine line birth mark from the base of the spine up to the shoulders please tell her ,"thanks the broken arm,legs fractured skull and ribs have all fully recovered so thank you. also thank you for telling me how to stop the healing effect so I can still have small cuts but nothing major no one really can tell i'm not normal im still having trouble distingueshing between your memory's and mine but hey comes with the blood right! but i still have some questions with the longer life part as well as why the impuritys keep gather on my chest the old coot from the forest died as well but i'm sure you knew that already. we still have much to talk about you and I. also your father found me, scary fello thought he was gonna kill me for a second but true to your memorys he was a nice father even helped me save mine i still cant belive you can clot blood from the heart but not heal the surrounding tissue. also your mother is also beautiful i think i can see were your gonna be at 774 so if i see you here, there in one day or a hundred years forever yours J. the boy who fell from the pine tree 150 ft up and was able to run around and play the next day.

for all intensive purposes this is not my computor i,m on im just temporaly using this computor(illigally) as a hope that you'll some how get this message to her and she'll try to find me as well after all according to most people we don't exist in this big vast world were the apparent last frontier is the water
hahahaha
o-yeah wearwolves have no reaction to silver or full moons and vampires can often be seen in day light as long as they mean no harm as for most of the other myths i dunno have not really met any of them as for the squirls 98% of the things they say are jabs a whoever there looking at. the other 2 u don't wanna know

2 belive or not 2 belive
did you enjoy?it's fun 2 write

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
whats weird is that i believe they are real. i can give you a few reasons.
1.) i'm alergic to some types of metal.
2.)when i get cut or wounded some other way i don't feel it till the blood runs down.
3.)I hate public outtings and going outside with people.
4.) i can tell animals to do things and some do them others do not.
5.)cats are afraid of me and dogs always growl and bark at me.
6.) i hardly get sick

Can anyone explain this?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would like to believe they are real. Its are to except something that there is no proof on. As humans we have a hard time understanding or excepting things that we can't explain. However werewolves are interesting because there is so much lack of proof. Is it possible? Of coarse. Anything is. Does alot of the sayings of these creatures make sense? Not to me. You never know whats out there. You could look outside and see all the birds in a tree but you forget to notice the ladybug under your foot. Think about that in a sense that humans, today, are blind to the world around them. Werewolves most likely exist. It's just a matter of excepting the unseen.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

i think werewolves exist i don't know why i just feel it

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b499da5b439.jpg[/atsimg]

You tell me. Is there not good reason to believe?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OP has created several accounts here and each time creates a thread about werewolves being real.

Werewolves are not real. Its a myth for immature children, like the boogeyman.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join