It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves?? Real? Myth??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr cryptoman

im sorry but WEREWOLFS are real ive been doing study about man wolf (werwolfe) and alot of fool moons ill feel weird then the next thing i know im otside whith my pants ripped and my shirt off and some blood on my face explain that

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr cryptoman

im sorry but WEREWOLFS are real ive been doing study about man wolf (werwolfe) and alot of fool moons ill feel weird then the next thing i know im otside whith my pants ripped and my shirt off and some blood on my face explain that

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers13
I have also wondered bout werewolves if they are real or not?

People that have come out of very real satanic groups (not the wannabes) say that there are indeed werewolves, but there are some very incredibly evil things that you must do to be empowered with that ability. (As opposed to your "everyday evil" I suppose).

I am undecided, but that is what some of these people say.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I Think that they exist. why do i say this?. heres my story. one night i was talking to my boyfriend on the phone. i was in my bedroom. chating away. and suddenly i heard a weird animal sound not like any thing i ever heard. it was like a puffing sound. and i looked out the window and saw two big yellow eyes staring at me and then they were gone . and this was in kansas in the country. and what ever it was i never seen it again. And thats a true story.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

hi peple but do not belive there id werewolves
yall make me mad

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Apoplexy123

I agree with you in this point: it is not logical for werewolves to exist.

However, our logic can't yet explain the spirit realm. Werewolves are evil spirits that inhabit and transform the physical body of a human. From the information I've gathered, including personal experience (no, I am not a werewolf lol), not all humans who become werewolves, however rare they are, are entirely aware of their "condition".

Werewolf myths regarding silver bullets, "infection" through bites, etc. are all bogus as far as I know. Werebeasts are rather serious and real, and I hope I get the chance to slay one someday without killing its host human. :-)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSuchAgency

/facepalm

You state that the 9/11 conspiracy makes sense to you, but then go to deny and troll their opinions and beliefs that werewolves may exist?

Please stop posting, you #ing idiot!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSuchAgency

Look up wicca, thankyou. You're pospective about witches is totally wrong. It's because of things like this that 'witches' still face criticism.

And the gov't does hide stuff from us. Research it and you'll find that they wait for years (like 20!!!) before finally telling something they've known for quite a while.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers13

Well I myself have a serouis , intense fear of werewolves . I don't really know if they truley exsist of not because honestly I live in florida , And I highly doubt theres any wolves or wolf type creatures in florida . If they're real , Is it true they'll come hunting for you and crap like that because a lot of the time my fear gets so bad I can't even sleep by myself . I don't know . My parents tell me they're no real but my friends serouisly think there real , And the fact that I want to move to maine isn't going to happen if there's werewolves in main . heck no

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
we cant explain logic like we cant explain werewolves because there are things we just dont know about much

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There are other types of were, I honestly do not believe any of the signs that are stated. There are more logical traits to watch for, like teeth, wet nose, paw padding, overly hairly, hand shape. stuff like that.

keeping it realistic here.

I am not one myself, I am a Naberii.

and I leave it to you to figure out what a Naberii is.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
My take on werewolves is that they are a mythology of pedophilia and rape, the externally placed serial killer,little red riding hood is a good example. A cautionary tale for the young and innocent . Don't go in the woods or the werewolf / local sexual predator ,will get you. There was for a time a veritable werewolf hysteria,in France usually based around a local brutal killing. Some of the people they killed as werewolves,admitted to doing the killings in question.

Werewolf=Serial Killing , human psychopath

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How are werewolves being real anymore illogical or irrational than God being real? There are stories of both, there are those who do believe and don't believe in both. Yet, there is no concrete evidence to support the existence of either.
Like I've said many many many times. The Human Race is infant. We do not, know half of what we think we know. And if we don't change our ways, we'll never know all of what we could know. A commonly used point. At one time, people believed the Earth was flat. People would have burned you at the stake for speaking about going into Outer Space. And if you think about it, these beliefs were shaken up,...and not too long ago. Tomorrow, an invention will come into existence that only a few years ago, no one would think possible. What that may be, who knows? But everyday, we discover something new, something that we never would have thought possible. The only thing stopping possibility is a closed mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

you mean the Earth's not flat?

You bring up many good points ,we are young and we have a lot to learn. I gotta go I have this Earth isn't flat thing to process

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
there is no doubt that they are real as people from all times have reported them and why would they lie

i thought i saw one once in england at a haunted mansion in the forest in cornwall where there was a ghost black devil dog and other ghosts such as romans who walk down the road and a little girl in one of the rooms

the guide said that if you are unlucky the black dog will walk silently behind you and that this was a bad sign he also said that sometimes late in the afternoon just when it gets dark and on a full moon that you need to walk quickly and get in your car because the wqerewolf lived there and no-one knows where he comes from

when we walked down the path at night it was dark and something like a giant man beast with fur appeared in front of us on the road we ran to the car and started it up and drove away fast as we could and have never been back when i looked back i could se it run on all fours but when it gave up chasing the car it stood up,and was like a man but seven feet tall

many people have seen it before so i think they have to be real as why would people lie about something like this?

also people go missing alot in this area and are never found again

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If that is a symptom of being a warewolf, there must be millions on the loose every night.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Text Redreply to post by surrender_dorothy

Hello my name is william i have been reading what you people write for some time it makes me happy to see that my kind will never be fully detected and will be looked as a myth i laugh knowing my hunt will continue for many more years to come. I will ask you all to be very careful in your decesion to become the wolf for it comes with the ultimate price. your soul. If he finds you or should i say takes interest in you my advice would be dont take his diobolic deal no matter how temted like i did so many years ago i wished i turned down his deal when i was dying in the field but i didnt and now i am cursed with the wolf. Sometimes what we dont see only hear of is real.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think werewolves go along with every other supernatural creature. Bigfoot, loch ness, chupacabra.... they might exist. But who really knows? If they do they sure as heck have a good way of hiding their tracks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join