It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 is nigh!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by crisko
They could have assisted us in preventing 9/11; they did not.

So its their fault that an administration ignored the facts surrounding 9/11? majority of the hijackers came from Saudia Arabia, but of course, Bush will not dare question Saudia Arabia...all that money will get taken out of America in a blink of an eye

You cannot blame the sons for the sins of their fathers

History is clearing showing us, again, that we do not learn.

We didn't have enough credible information to move on what we had based on laws at the time (Senate Hearings have proven this) - the Partiot Act got rid of this issue. Just because they came from SA has little bearing, the Kingdom is doing all it can to assists us - Afghanistan did not. The Taliban were dethroned. Saddam basically said we got what we deserved, and he was ousted.

When Bush said "You are either with us or against us", he meant it and he acted on it.

EDIT: Late Night Spelling

[edit on 15-7-2006 by crisko]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
... it only took ATSers 6 pages to figure out they were looking in the wrong direction and blaming the wrong issue about the start of WW3... and can you believe that they've been looking for the thing for YEARS now too and when it did actually start they were looking at missiles launched at nothing while Israel went on a murder campaign through its "holy land".

I guess it could have been like 40 pages or something.

Not bad guys! Keep up the good guess work. I guess if you keep calling WW3 everytime something happens you'll be right eventually but no one will actually be around to congradualate you about being right so why the frell bother looking like like an idiot the other 99.9% of the times your bound to be wrong?

Ever think about that? Huh? EH?! HMMM!?!

-VMX

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a few days, and then tonight I pretty much heard the same thing.

I think part of the reason that Iraq was invaded, was because of the Israeli-Arab conflict.

Many have tried to solve this conflict. This is what I was thinking, if Iraq had worked out and democracy been readily accepted there, then hopefully it would spread throughout the Middle East then maybe peace would have come to the region.

On the news tonight they said Tony Blair had a video conversation with the U.S. commission that is putting together a plan on Iraq. It was reported that Blair told them that a solution to the Israeli- Palestinian conflict would help in Iraq.

Zech.12
[1] The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
[2] Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
[3] And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here's a thought,how about have the world deeply engulfed in the fear of all out war,instead of actually have it happen.You can keep the population under more control using fear than having them enraged that war has taken place on their soil and retaliate.It's just a thought.A global conspiracy using the media as the outlet to spread the paranoia.Tv shows to condition us into thinking that it is actually going to happen.The same way they get us to buy stuff.Who ever heard of Gingivitis until about 20 years ago.Now you better buy listerine or else your teeth are going to fall out.You turn on the tube or log in and you are subtly being exposed/bombarded by the latest breaking story about some school shooting,your taxes going up,terror threats and all that jazz.Think about it.....Fear

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
Think about it.....Fear

I agree this could be part of it, preparing for a "Federation" of the entire planet, under the control of one man.

Or that all humans need to unite to oppose the Cylons works also, or Borg whichever show you watch.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Or that all humans need to unite to oppose the Cylons

Wow, Battlestar Gallactica. What part of the world do you live in where that show is still on?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Or that all humans need to unite to oppose the Cylons

Wow, Battlestar Gallactica. What part of the world do you live in where that show is still on?

There is a new version that started a couple of years ago on Sci Fi channel. Much better than the original.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
iran to attack in the gulf, usa to retaliate and invade iran. dommino#1 to fall in february 2007. time magazine to give tips on what is going on there. gas prices to rise starting in december. our battlegroups east and west coast are in the gulf now as i write this. more troops will go to iraq , for the invasion of iran. the draft bill gets approved 18-42 to be drafted into the war. this will happen, i keep saying this here. this will all happen because it is a oil nuke thing. we need oil to fuel our economy lifestyle and so do the other countries. iran to put the squeeze on the nations it does not want or like with the use of nukes. dommino #2, nuke blast in ocean.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mog_of_Eligius
When asked in 2001, "When is WW3 going to start?" A reputable source of mine
told me it already has. But that was all he could say

WW3 has already been going on for several years.

This is the reason for the forward operation bases in Asia and the Middle east.

Except this time we are the Nazis.

YES!!! EXACTLY!!!

The role of Nazi Germany is precisely the role the USA is playing today and for the same reasons. Germany had to be brought down and recreated in a globalist image for a united Europe to arise. The USA is now the major obstacle left standing before the globalists, and must also be brought down for a global government to arise. Just as in the case of Nazi Germany, the USA has become hated the world over, and no one will mourn our demise. I am hopefull that the USA's destruction will be more economic than wholly physical, though I do believe that a limited nuclear exchange is in the offing.

I believe that the plan is for a limited nuclear exchange which will take the USA and China out of the global power structure, leaving the EU to dominate the world government which the surviving people of the world will, in their terror, accept as the only solution.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

There is a new version that started a couple of years ago on Sci Fi channel. Much better than the original.

Thanks for the info, guess I don't get a chance to watch enough TV. I'll have to check it out.

Hopefully I'll catch an episode before WWIII starts....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join