It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 is nigh!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It's the last report they wrote about the China's threat and Russia threat. I don't remember the name, maybe someone could help?

They were saying they could wipe out all nuclear weapons of Russia and China in a first strike, so they could actually win a nuclear war. They believe their own propaganda.. and this is dangerous.

I really can't imagine them saying or believing that at all. I think such a report would be a fake if it existed. Russia has submarines, hardened silos, etc. Just as we do. There's no way either side could take out the others ability to respond, unless of course there is technology (i.e. HAARP) that we don't know about, and that would not be in such a report. If they could wipe out all their nukes, they would NEVER disclose that.

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
thanks 27jd

No problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think we would be to about WWXII by now if any of the predictions and prophecies actually came true.

What happened to WW8 through WW3-11?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by john000
What happened to WW8 through WW3-11?

Sorry, lame attempt at sarcasm on my part. My point was that WWIII was all set to start so many times I can't remember them all, and if it had started every time it was supposed to, we'd be somewhere around 12 by now.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Oh god another WWIII thread.

Post all your lame predictions in the other million WWIII threads. And guess what! so far they have all been wrong.

Jesus Christ how many "WWIII in 45 hours 24 minues 4 seconds!!!" kind of threads do we have to put up with.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The only thing the media is sucessfully capable of, is scaring you enough to make a WW3 post.

Don't let the fear control you.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
North Korea has sparked ww3. Now the whole shebang is evident to me. They are the next target in Bush's very first, Origonal, State of the Union address. "Axis of Evil" was a line that linked Iraq , Iran, and North Korea....
Well Iran is right next to Iraq, and the U.S has perminent fortresess... And so the 3rd "Axis Of Evil.." I.E....North Korea is next.. This news of missle launches are completely fabricated!!
Its NewSpeak, smoke and daggers... Rise up Soldiers ,, We see Reality !

Well I don't believe the missiles were not really launched and that it was all made up!!!!! I just really dont believe it mate.

I do think Bush likes going to war YES I believe that and he might even try to go to war with North Korea but I don’t think he will be able to start another war cuz the people of the world and the people of the USA wont stand for any more of
President Bush’s war mongering and his trigger happy tactics.

I tell you now if Blair the lair tries to go to war with Bush again!! NO NO NO he better not the slimily, ass licking, twat!!!! Not only will we have the Muslim hating us for what our Military have done but we will have the North Koreans planting bombs also!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY I am not happy with bombers of 7th July but I understand they did this because of what our Government has made our Military do by going to war in Iraq and killing LOTS of Muslims and other eastern orientation people,
AND WE WONT STAND FOR IT ANY MORE !!!!!!!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF THE PEOPLE THEY SERVE!!!!!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD SERVE THE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY,
IT SHOULD NOT IGNORE THE PEOPLE IT SERVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it eazy

Alex

[edit on 7/7/06, by alex1981]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
When asked in 2001, "When is WW3 going to start?" A reputable source of mine
told me it already has. But that was all he could say

WW3 has already been going on for several years.

This is the reason for the forward operation bases in Asia and the Middle east.

Except this time we are the Nazis.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran

Originally posted by jsobecky
I support efforts for a regime change in Iran.

But we don't want any military action by your forces. We perfer our own way, otherwise all of the iranian citizens will instead side with the mullahs.

I never advocated military action by the US. I said I support regime change.

Do it your own way. Just don't wait too long. Get it done.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The only war North Korea wants is one with Japan. Unfortunatly Japan has the rest of the world as allies so NK is well screwed.

North Korea is small potatoes however Russia Is truly the one pulling strings in the region with the weapons technology they have which is shady at best. North Korea is not a huge threat and can bve dealt with quite easily. North Korea may have a large army but what good is that army if they are out gunned technologically. WW3 will happen but NK will be long gone by then.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
In response to WW3 and fabricated missle launches..... Yep President Bush has set it up again, he actually had rouge CIA agents launch ill-fated missiles from N Korea, so that he could continue to be unpopular and make sure we elect another Republican. This is probably in the preface of Conspiracy 101. Wake up.

9LC

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

North Korea has sparked ww3. Now the whole shebang is evident to me. They are the next target in Bush's very first, Origonal, State of the Union address. "Axis of Evil" was a line that linked Iraq , Iran, and North Korea....
Well Iran is right next to Iraq, and the U.S has perminent fortresess... And so the 3rd "Axis Of Evil.." I.E....North Korea is next.. This news of missle launches are completely fabricated!!

if anyone sparks a world war 3 it is usa...

are people so brain washed to a point where usa has the right to invade iraq for imaginary weapons of mass destruction but then if another countrie fires unefective dud missiles in the ocean they are provoking a world war? hahahahahahahaha

9LC

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9LC

if anyone sparks a world war 3 it is usa...

are people so brain washed to a point where usa has the right to invade iraq for imaginary weapons of mass destruction but then if another countrie fires unefective dud missiles in the ocean they are provoking a world war? hahahahahahahaha

btw lucidvisions my statement was not directed towards you just the general view on things.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Only if both sides are run by greed instead of god (like the usa soviet cold war). Neither side felt it was god's will that the other be destroyed. Do you understand my concern at all?

i understand, but there are alot of people who believe that american government are run by christian fundamentalists. i understand where you are going with your views, and views on islamic countries(when i say arabs i am just generalising).

arabs would call israel being run by fundamentalists also.

Originally posted by shanemcbain
Oh god another WWIII thread.

Post all your lame predictions in the other million WWIII threads. And guess what! so far they have all been wrong.

Jesus Christ how many "WWIII in 45 hours 24 minues 4 seconds!!!" kind of threads do we have to put up with.

no one said it would start in 24 hours. we are talking about possible things that could happen.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I agree with 9LC. If anyone is to instigate the next world war, it will be the USA. I'm not trying to degrade my own country, but it does seem like the government is trying to start a war. I wish we could all just work things out without violence, but that's not how humanity works at this point. This is just my opinion, so feel free to disagree with me. BTW I am a new member, so take it easy on me

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here we go again, the doom sawyers are out in force again. time to stock up on tin s of corned beef and spam and the bottle water, looks like we are gonna get nuked . Second thoughts i think i will hold of a bit longer

If bush lied about the missle test and they werent from NK, why are the UN including russia and china shouting about it. as im sure china and russia would play along with another CIA appemt to start a war happily.

Nope sorry to disappoint but the missle test were from NK and not a bush stunt.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebite
Here we go again, the doom sawyers are out in force again. time to stock up on tin s of corned beef and spam and the bottle water, looks like we are gonna get nuked . Second thoughts i think i will hold of a bit longer

who said we are going to get nuked, this thread is to talk about possible futures. if iran and n korea do not have nukes yet, how can they blow them of yet. man - some of the people on here, you should read the thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Abyss
I agree with 9LC. If anyone is to instigate the next world war, it will be the USA. I'm not trying to degrade my own country, but it does seem like the government is trying to start a war. I wish we could all just work things out without violence, but that's not how humanity works at this point. This is just my opinion, so feel free to disagree with me. BTW I am a new member, so take it easy on me

I am a new member also, I do not take offense to your right to speak your mind, but as a retired military member I do not agree with the version of the USA starting wars.

I just cant see the USA sitting back waiting for some rouge nation to use us as target practice. NK's tech power is old Soviet and Irag SCUD tech. But if they are allowed to continue their behavior they will eventualy get it right and something will glow. My wish is that all missiles be disarmed and turned into flower pots. I have seen enough death and destruction in my 25 years.

The facts remain, though, some nation is going to advocate war over a piece of land, a religous belief, or hatered. Peace making comes with a price, and my brothers and sisters who have served have paid that price. Hope for peace but arm yourself for war. Not a pretty thought, but a reality....

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I understand that completely, I just don't think they will ever get those guys out of power by themselves...

If the Iranians want to topple their leaders, they will do it in time. They toppled the Shah and his feared 'immortals' soldiers.....they have revolution in their blood.

I'm not saying it will be exactly the same as in 1979...but I think pressure will build to reform, and Iran is reforming in areas.

In the eighties, the Iranian government executed drug users. Now it runs a drug rehabilitation programme instead.

Yeah, but that turned out not to be such a good thing....it's given Bush what he sees as a blank check to do whatever he pleases and whenever anybody questions him, or he needs to get votes for his party, he immediately pulls the 9/11 card.

Exactly. If Iran is attacked, any reformers, and questioners will be slapped down also, by the Ayatollahs.

If Iran is attacked, 20 odd years of progress made by Iranian reformers will be turned back 20 years.....

I stated before part of me wouldn't mind help unseating all the corrupt corporate whores in office here, I don't want to see bombs dropped anywhere, but if my government was ruling me by strict and cruel religious law, I'd want to get them out even more, but I know since they control the military we'd be squashed quick in the open and would have to resort to hit and run terrorist attacks that may or may not eventually work, so it would probably help to have another military force supporting us...

Iranian reformers inside Iran don't want America to intervene. It will hinder their efforts for change, for reasons I have stated already in this post and my other post, but also because Iran itself would be bombed, and there are some Iranian reformers that would also view US involvement with upmost cynicism anyway.

Leave be.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Regensturm]

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
i understand, but there are alot of people who believe that american government are run by christian fundamentalists.

It's kinda funny that those who think that are also the ones who don't believe anything else the Bush administration says, but they believe what is IMO the most obvious lie. Our government is run by big corporations, and all they worship is sticky wet cash. They can't be as rich and powerful in a nuclear wasteland can they?

Bush played the religious right like a piano...

arabs would call israel being run by fundamentalists also.

I'm sure they would, and they may be right. Which is why it is so worrying to me to throw more nuclear weapons in the mix....last thing the earth needs are two more fanatical groups ready to nuke each other to carry out the will of their god. Of course nothing is definite.

Originally posted by Regensturm
If the Iranians want to topple their leaders, they will do it in time. They toppled the Shah and his feared 'immortals' soldiers.....they have revolution in their blood.

I'm not saying it will be exactly the same as in 1979...but I think pressure will build to reform, and Iran is reforming in areas.

I guess we'll have to see, I hope you're right.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
U.S. deploys warship amid N. Korea standoff - New guided missle destroyer heads to Japan

TOKYO - A new top-of-the-line U.S. guided missile destroyer was deployed to Japan on Saturday, amid tensions over North Korea’s missile tests.

The USS Mustin sailed into the port of Yokosuka, home to the Navy’s 7th Fleet, with a crew of 300 for permanent assignment to the region, 7th Fleet spokeswoman Hanako Tomizuka said.

The Mustin, commissioned in 2003, is one of the most advanced in the fleet. Its deployment to Yokosuka was previously planned and not in response to North Korea’s missile tests, Tomizuka said.

The U.S. Navy now has eight Aegis-equipped vessels at Yokosuka.

Did anybody hear this news?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join