It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 is nigh!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i personally believe they are trying there best not to start on iran, because some believe they do not know where it will go. if it does start on iran, the domino effect may be unstoppable.

but i do think america and russia are trying there best not to start this thing you are talking about. but you know the situation is getting worse, i get the feeling the israel really want to nuke iran. but whether that actually happens, depends on what happens when the iran war starts.

but like i said above i think they do not want to make the situation where these things go totally out of there control, and altough it seems bad, i think they will do everything they can to keep all these wars within reason.

the interesting thing for me is are we going to see some of the hidden technologies behind the scenes or are these wars going to be fought with just conventual weapons.

iran and n korea need nuclear weapons to keep there countries, and if they do get them in time, will that stop america and this new world order stuff. i doubt anything is going to stop america and israel taking over the middle east, no matter how bad it gets. like americans said on news earlier, america is capable of dealing with many countries at the same time, as they are the ones running the game.

where this goes is upto america, london and israel really, israel really does not want to have these people causing them problems, and israel wants to control the arab countries as well. they will probably get them in the end, but israel like america and london do not want to be seen to be the ones forcing this, so it all will take a long time probably.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We all better stock up on candles, canned food & shotguns if it does start in Iran...

I know Nostradamus is an old fav on the forum, I thought this was fitting -

"There is a quatrain of Nostradamus that clearly points to three conflicts occurring in the areas of Arabia/Kuwait, of Eastern Turkey and of Iran. The first one already came to pass in 1991 in what came be to known as Desert Storm. The second one is the present war in Iraq, And the third one is in the horizon, this time, Iran will be involved."

"Very soon the anti-christ (from Iran?) will destroy three . His war will last for twenty seven bloody years. The dissenters are put to death, taken prisoners and are exiled. Blood, human corpses, water reddened, earth ravaged by hail."

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad = Anit-Christ

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They won't do it until the next election campaigns are ABOUT to begin. Bush until then has that much time to prep himself and his rich friends to survive the inital exchange of missiles and bombs and general horror that goes along with large scale warfare. So they are not going to do it for awhile...

... stop with the WW3 is immenent crap. When its REALLY about to get ugly we won't need messages telling us its about to happen, because by then it will be unbelieveably obvious that its about to begin and anyone who can not realise that for themselves at that time, probably can't read or for that matter use a computer, or windows, or ATS for that matter (ATS being the far the most complicated of the fore mentioned items).

If you think things are bad now, you just wait till about 6 months before the next election campaigns are about to begin.. not only will you have to deal with seeing those horrible commercials about those horrible people whoring themselves to be the next one to pillage the country (whatever is left of it by then) ... but there will be the line ups for food and the lack of gas and probablly something much worse then Bird Flu floating around ... at that point they'll really put things in to motion and anyone saying "WW3 is about to start!!!" will be met with sarcastic replies along the lines of "Gee, no kidding? You don't say?"

So cut it out already, please.

-VMX

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
but just remember the world will continue what ever happens. iran and the arabs do not have, the capabilities to take on the west in any real sense.

you see iran can see what is happening in iraq now and they know for sure that america, is just there for there own reasons, not for the reasons they are spinning. this proves to iran and n korea that there situation is futile, because sooner or later america will start on them.

then it all comes down to whether iran and n korea do have nuclear weapons. the thing that worries most americans is what will iran do to israel and do they have capabilities to hit israel with nukes. does iran just give up like iraq or will they fight for there country until the end, and then do they use nukes if they have them. muslims seem to like dying in sort of suicidel ways so we never know.

but lets get a few things straight america is not scared of iran, and will get this new world order stuff they want. they seem to be more pushing it now than ever, maybe there is some sort of deadline to get iran and n korea sorted out. time will only tell.

but like i said above, america will take on iran and win no matter what happens, and then then probably take on n korea if they do not turn to a democratic country(which is unlikely).

we all just wonder what the world is going to be like under this new world order stuff, where everything is controled from london, america and israel.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Iran is not a bad country. It is full of well-educated, peace-loving people.

But it has two things going against it: the radical Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and the more radical religious leaders.

The world does not want, or need, leaders that on the one hand deny the Holocaust yet threaten Israel with another. They have said that they want to "push Israel into the sea".

Human rights demonstrations happen in Iran every week. The people do not support the leadership. This, imo, is enough reason for a regime change, because it would give te people what they want - freedom.

I support efforts for a regime change in Iran.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Iran is not a bad country. It is full of well-educated, peace-loving people.

But it has two things going against it: the radical Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and the more radical religious leaders.

The world does not want, or need, leaders that on the one hand deny the Holocaust yet threaten Israel with another. They have said that they want to "push Israel into the sea".

Human rights demonstrations happen in Iran every week. The people do not support the leadership. This, imo, is enough reason for a regime change, because it would give te people what they want - freedom.

I support efforts for a regime change in Iran.

But we don't want any military action by your forces. We perfer our own way, otherwise all of the iranian citizens will instead side with the mullahs.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
But we don't want any military action by your forces. We perfer our own way, otherwise all of the iranian citizens will instead side with the mullahs.

So pride will make you team up with the mullahs who oppress you and force their religious views on you? I can understand why you wouldn't want foreign troops on your soil I guess, but at the same time why turn down help? What is your own way, and are you sure it will work? Part of me wishes foreign troops would help us get all the corrupt politicians we have out of office....

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
yep, but also remember that america is only doing it for the interests of america(plus israel and england). they will not care about iran, all you have to do is look what they promised to iraqi's before they took it over.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
yep, but also remember that america is only doing it for the interests of america(plus israel and england). they will not care about iran, all you have to do is look what they promised to iraqi's before they took it over.

Well of course, you won't find many countries that don't act in their own interest, but it's my understanding the youth of Iran have fairly westernized interests that are being stifled by the religious hardliners there. Our interest is that religious hardliners are removed, and a good percentage of the Iranian population shares that interest. I'm not saying we should occupy the country like Iraq, obviously that didn't work, but there's no way the Iranians can unseat the mullahs themselves without ALOT of them dying, so perhaps we can just help them by pulling the mullahs' military teeth and let them take it from there....

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Well of course, you won't find many countries that don't act in their own interest, but it's my understanding the youth of Iran have fairly westernized interests that are being stifled by the religious hardliners there. Our interest is that religious hardliners are removed, and a good percentage of the Iranian population shares that interest. I'm not saying we should occupy the country like Iraq, obviously that didn't work, but there's no way the Iranians can unseat the mullahs themselves without ALOT of them dying, so perhaps we can just help them by pulling the mullahs' military teeth and let them take it from there....

but is that not how america sold this war to iraqi people, america found a group in iraq that wanted rid of saddem, but now america want it all. will iranians really fall for the same trick. it seems like america has a long history of destabilising iran, and changing regimes there.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

but is that not how america sold this war to iraqi people, america found a group in iraq that wanted rid of saddem, but now america want it all. will iranians really fall for the same trick. it seems like america has a long history of destabilising iran, and changing regimes there.

I don't really think we were really given a chance to "sell" the war to the Iraqis, it's not like we had alot of communication with them, I'm sure Saddam had a tight grip on the media there and I'm sure all the Iraqis knew was that the baby eating Americans were coming to kill everybody. If we could have had better communication with them from the beginning, things may have turned out better. Iraq could be a stable and more prosperous country if it weren't for the continued violence from the insurgents, there would be no reason for American troops to stay...but that's not what they want, they want America there for many reasons i believe. I guess things are too complicated all around to know for sure how things would go one way or the other....

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So pride will make you team up with the mullahs who oppress you and force their religious views on you? I can understand why you wouldn't want foreign troops on your soil I guess, but at the same time why turn down help? What is your own way, and are you sure it will work? Part of me wishes foreign troops would help us get all the corrupt politicians we have out of office....

27jd, when WW2 happened, not everybody in the UK cared for Churchill, he was not a likeable chap for all his speeches, but they united against him.

Why?

Because it was the country, not the leader, that was under attack, and that was what it was when the Luftwaffe bombed the UK.

And no matter what the US government says, if the US bombed Iran, they would be doing that, bombing Iran, not the government, Iran, and thus attacking Iran, not the government.

And when civillians start dying, as in the Blitz, it will solidify the people behind the leader because they are the ones that 'lead' the country at this time.

An outside threat unites people, America saw that with September 11th 2001.

Mehran does not want to see bombs dropped on his country, just as you would surely would not like to see bombs dropped on your country.

Iranians would not like their country being bombed because another country does not like their leader.

Mehran may not like the Mullahs, or Ahmadinejad, I don't know, but all I ask is to understand that Iranians would see not 'liberation' in being bombed, but would see fear, death and injury.

Iranians are a proud people. They have existed as Iranians/Persians for thousands of years, united under King Cyrus in ancient times.

Iranians have a history with the US, which started with Operation Ajax and the reinstation by the US and Uk of the Shah, a cruel tyrant, who when overhtrown was the result of the revolution, which saw the American kidnappings to ensure no new leader, like in 1953, was toppled by the CIA.

America meddling with Iran would be seen as precisely that by Iranians. American Meddling trying to dictate what government Iran should have like in 1953.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
And no matter what the US government says, if the US bombed Iran, they would be doing that, bombing Iran, not the government, Iran, and thus attacking Iran, not the government.

I understand that completely, I just don't think they will ever get those guys out of power by themselves...

An outside threat unites people, America saw that with September 11th 2001.

Yeah, but that turned out not to be such a good thing....it's given Bush what he sees as a blank check to do whatever he pleases and whenever anybody questions him, or he needs to get votes for his party, he immediately pulls the 9/11 card.

Mehran does not want to see bombs dropped on his country, just as you would surely would not like to see bombs dropped on your country.

I stated before part of me wouldn't mind help unseating all the corrupt corporate whores in office here, I don't want to see bombs dropped anywhere, but if my government was ruling me by strict and cruel religious law, I'd want to get them out even more, but I know since they control the military we'd be squashed quick in the open and would have to resort to hit and run terrorist attacks that may or may not eventually work, so it would probably help to have another military force supporting us...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
When two of the biggest nations with nuclear weapons are on alert, this is bad...
USA

COLORADO SPRINGS AIR FORCE INSTALLATION ON HEIGHTENED ALERT
Four Installations Across The Country Are Affected By Order From U.S. Space Command
by Baaron Pittenger

6/29/2006

An Air Force installation in Colorado Springs and one near Denver are operating with heightened security.

The Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, which houses NORAD, is now at "Bravo-Plus".

There are five levels of alert: normal, Alpha (low), Bravo (medium), Charlie (high) and Delta (critical). “Bravo-Plus” is slightly higher than a medium threat level.

www.krdotv.com...

Russia

July 2, 2006

Putin Orders Russian Strategic Forces To Bunkers In Response To US Space Command Raising Of Alert Status

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Military Analysts are reporting today that President Putin has ordered all Strategic Forces into ‘Bunker Status’ in response to the United States Military Leaders sudden raising of their Space Command Forces ‘Alert Status’, and as we can read as reported by the KRDO News Service in their article titled "COLORADO SPRINGS AIR FORCE INSTALLATION ON HEIGHTENED ALERT: Four Installations Across The Country Are Affected By Order From U.S. Space Command", and which says:

"An Air Force installation in Colorado Springs and one near Denver are operating with heightened security. The Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, which houses NORAD, is now at "Bravo-Plus". There are five levels of alert: normal, Alpha (low), Bravo (medium), Charlie (high) and Delta (critical). “Bravo-Plus” is slightly higher than a medium threat level. The Cheyenne Mountain Air Station And Buckley Air Force Base are among four installations in the country at the higher alert level ordered last week by then- Acting-Commander of Air Force Space Command, General Fred Klotz. Space Command would not comment on the reason for the security increase. The order also affects Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and Patrick air force base in Florida."

fourwinds10.com...

So they are ready for nuclear war if they need to... VERY BAD.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
AHHH, how many times have we heard this?

Ask youself what all the military action is for?
IMHO it is about profit for the militaqry industrial complex...

we now have a huge new market for our weapons, and missle defense systems...
I believe there was a similar bonus after the first gulf war broke out...

except this time, we got the sale without a war... thanks Mr Kim...
And Hello and a big thank you to Japan... the newest customer of our exports of death...
betcha that missle launch scared the bajebus out of ya didn't it?

It is all about collecting the underpants, and profit. just like the underpants gnomes say...
we just never get to see the profitable contracts that come from these international actions... but they are there...

Eisenhower had it right... we are all screwed into recycling war from here on in...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Wait...that article you posted seemed to suggest that Israel is gonna nuke us, and that the high alert is because of them. That article appeared to be fantasy, am I wrong here?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It takes alot of oil to conduct a full scale world wide ground war. They'll have to fight dirty, probably biological.

Disputes between China and the west over access to oil are most likely to be involved. Nostradamus warned of the mid and far eastern alliance.

Official propaganda states the cold war was WWIII, they'll sell it as WWIV, couched in religious dogma from which only the Chinese will have clear thinking.

Oil, the dinosaur's revenge.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Wait...that article you posted seemed to suggest that Israel is gonna nuke us, and that the high alert is because of them. That article appeared to be fantasy, am I wrong here?

This is why I think it's crappy. If it's true, then we are screwed and Israël should be nuked if we get nuked by them first. No Israël, no middle-east problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yep but remember in israel there will also be hard lined people like there are hard lined people in iran. i think both america and russia would rather to cool down israel, but sooner or later this mideast thing is going to come to the fore.

there are probably many plans in the pentagon archives that are military games where they play this stuff out on computers.

the reason why america has not turned to iran yet, they want to control the so called domino effect and attacking iran, plenty of variables come to the fore. iran will know that what has happened in iraq just shows everyone that america is not there for iraqi's, they are there for america and israel.

where this will end depends mainly on what weapons iran has, and if they have nukes, america will not surely want to test the water, but america knows whatever happens it will win in the end.

the first reason for military action is to control the region, money and the military complex comes second. america, britain and israel want to control all the arab countries, this is there main reason. although on the face of it, it will look like arabs run things. you are probably looking at israel controling the inteligence services in the arab countries after these wars are finished.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I believe WWlll will start or end with a nuclear attack, that is a likely certainty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join