It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning? Seriously?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
So that remains a reply to AngelaLady. When I followed the path of New-Age I worked with Reiki untill I gained a master degree in it. I worked with angels/arch angels, channeling higher dimensial guardians, regular guardians, ley-line guardians, elementals...at one point specialized in lightworking. But they were all incomplete bastardized systems, weak and inefficient compared to my future experiences within the occult.

I am a master practioner myself. But before I began working with that years ago, I had already been using and working with something else through out my life. It added another tool, but was not 'it' so to speak.

Originally posted by Enyalius
The beings you work with are those can be asked to come by when asked, simply because they are around almost 24/7. However those can not be compared to working with occult practices and working with deities. The deities there are far stronger and capable...at first their energetic presence alone almost floored me. I don't believe in a hierarchy, however it does make things more understandable for most.
[edit on 12-8-2006 by Enyalius]

I always thought of the word 'diety' as having to do with a god. I only believe there is one God, so I don't lable these other being/things as deities, but I think I know what your talking about. I've not purposefuly tried to bring them forth, but I've had alot of dealings with them none the less. They are usualy the 'problem' when I get called to go help someone.

They aren't to be trusted - I can tell you that much.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join