It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride in our drinking water

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Flouride is a poison

Gotta give the same response I always give to this BS. EVERYTHING is a poison. The devil’s in the dosage.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Herder

Actually a water distiller is the most effective way to purify water

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If you boil your water before you drink it, will that get rid of the fluoride and other chemicals?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
no, my father thought that boiling water gets rid of it, meanwhile it concentrates the metals. Poison in our water, toothpaste, and food. You guys should also look up the drug "MSG" ... the preservative added to most the fast food restaurants and alot of foods in the US. Causes obesity and is very addictive.

US government loves us all. and yes teh nazis did give fluoridates water to the prisoners to prevent them from wanting to escape.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If you look at this water quality report it shows that fluoride is naturally in any water supply, unless, as others have pointed out, a reverse osmosis filter is used. Even arsenic is naturally in the water supply. Personally, I'd be more concerned about that than fluoride.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AquilaCat

if you thought beyond checkboxes, you'd know that flouride denotes a salt, naturally, F binds to Calcium very easily. the compound used in fluoridation is of course sodium flouride.

NaF

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they are different from rate of absorption alone and vastly different in terms of effect.

furthermore, why ingest fluoride if it's only supposedto work on enamel, by direct contact? is it necessary to burden people with a toxic element if you can avoid it? just for the purpose of avoiding litigation against fluor releasers (back then) like the aluminium and uranium industries?

i promised a link in that old post bu i have changed my sig to nil once i could no longer turn it off....
native diets

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

totally agree with the chlorine smell.. I stayed in a hotel once where as soon as you entered the room u could smell the chlorine from teh tap water!!!

I am from SA but lived in Melbourne for a few years and when I moved back from Melbourne,, i got sick from drinking teh Adelaide water.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Fluoride is put in drinking water because it is the most economical thing to do on a business standpoint. I can take my aluminum production waste and transform it into a "beneficial" product to be added to water. Fluoride is proven to be beneficial to human bones and teeth in parts of 1/1,000,000. It is in your water, it is in your toothpaste that you use 3x a day (hopefully). If I own a business creating aluminum, it is much cheaper to sell my by-product to an entitiy under claims of benefit than it is to hire thousands of workers and equipment to remove, transport, and dispose of it.

Depending on your religion, or lack of religion, humans have existed from 7,000 to roughly 400,000 years. In this time frame fluoride has not been supplied in volumes as it is today. For far too long the human race has survived and excelled without it for me to believe that fluorine is essential to my health.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Buy Water, do not drink from Your tap. I treat water for a living. In Canada We are forced to add chlorine, and Floride(if it does not occur naturaly). It is well known that both of these harm the body. Better treatments like UV light, and H2O2(hydrogen peroxide) are not considered by the bumbling goverments.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AquilaCat

Floride is almost never natural to any surface water sources

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join