It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I invite photo cell water level: how to get patent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I invite very interesting instrument (Photo Cell Water Level) depend on it is operating on Photo Cell:

* I need some company intersting in it.
* Also to develope it.

It can be used in many things like:
* in the factories to control the level of water or any liquids.
* In Water Tanks or reseviors.
* In Swimming pools.
* In Revers to check the level.
* In Petrol Station Resevior.
* So Many thins can be used..

It is simple,easy to control and maintan it,We can also make a portable unit use in many places..

That is the general idea for this invention.

To contact me:

Emad Alsuwayeh

Mobile: 966564951448
Email: [email protected]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im not sure what you want here.. is it a photocell that measures the level of fluid.. or does it somehow alter that level ?

Don't we have good ways to measure fluid levels already ?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Emad:

You should do some patent and industry searches first. I don't know what, if anything, is new and non-obvious about your invention, but I have seen many a liquid level sensor, some of them optic.

You may have invented something you can just go buy. I do it all the time, sadly enough, and it's really sad when you find out your new gadget that, after all, really was a good idea, got patented six months earlier by MIT or LANL.

Tom

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cant really understand what it is.
Can you please explain more ?
Also...are you fishing ? Thought that was not allowed here on ATS ?
or isit ?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Design Patent or Utility Patent? If you are serious about getting a patent, the first thing you need to do is quit talking about it on the internet. Anybody else who you intend to tell about it, needs to sign a Nondisclosure Agreement. You need to have a rough design, get it to a lawyer and pay them about 800 bucks to do a patent search to see if it is patentable, and if it is the process continues and runs about ten grand, mostly in legal fees. I have been through this process, and I can tell you now soliciting the idea on the internet is a VERY bad idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This sounds suspiciously like those span emails that are out there asking for investors for new stunning products.

To the trash bin I say!

Edit to add:

If this guy is smart enough to invent a photo cell contraption that can be used to monitor water levels, then you would think he would be able to find out how to patent it wouldn't you???

Just saying.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by sensfan]

new topics

top topics

join