It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there were aliens on Earth - how would you find them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Interesting discussion.

I have broached this subject before here whereas I deducted that aliens are here and that our only problem is deciding who amongst us is one?

Now to find aliens hang around any significant military site for awhile or better still keep asking to see them. That is what worked for me.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
"How To Recognise An Alien"

They have no pulse or heartbeat

They need to regenerate themselves at regular intervals otherwise they die

When they die, they incinerate, leaving virtually no trace

Some of them have a mutated fourth finger

When they are wounded, they don't bleed

Pure Oxygen is fatal to them

They have no emotions

Cheers,
P.

Source: The Invaders TV series website:

www.theinvaders.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I know a lady, who told me that she also believes in aliens and that she thinks they are here among us.

She told me that 3-4 times during her life, she had been near a person on the street or in a public place and has told the other people that she was with that a particular person nearby, wasn't real, or seemed to be different. She recently told me that I'm the only person she has told, that she thinks that these "different" people she has encountered could be aliens.

I believe her as I beleive they are here and among us.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
oh yeah, I forgot that part..

of all the people my lady friend has seen and feels that they are alien, the biggest factor is they seemed to have / feel no emotion....

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You can easily locate aliens by wrapping aluminum foil on your head like a turban, stripping naked and running down the street of your neighborhood making "clucking" sounds like a chicken and of course flapping your arms as though they were wings...
This is sure to get the alien's attention and they will think that you are so different they will feel compelled to abduct and examine you.

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   

(I feel like I need to post that, don't ask why)

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yur Right intelgurl

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by straterx]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i would use a thing i saw on some website...i dont remember what it was...but it is something that can detect changes in the surrounding magnetic field

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have tried to get tests done on myself. Researchers don't seem to want to handle the case. I tried to get DNA tests done by one group and the man said it would be "too expensive". I submitted many pages of documentation to another researcher, and he ignored it.
I get the feeling that either people feel threatened, or there is some kind of timeline for disclosure. I also get the feeling that, llike a dog chasing a car.....What does he do when he CATCHES it?
Pauldoe: I see you like "The Invaders". One of my favorite TV series! My little fingers are normal, and I hope I don't incinerate when I die!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If they wanted to meet me all they would have to do is ask.
And if thay were to come visit me unexpectently, please dont come and scary me half to death in the middle of the night

-Dagger

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Dagger]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Interesting there is not a shred of evidence or even much speculation for seeing aliens which dose look so good if you are trying to prove them.. I see lots of grainy hoaxy looking vides and lots of pure speculation… until more evidence I will largely remain neural as to weather I believe or disbelieve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join