It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Convinced That The Official Story Is False...Now What?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have been convinced of a cover-up for some time now. This site does a good job of re-affirming my convictions.

www.911blimp.net...

I suggest to you all that there is really no need to continue debating whether or not the official 911 story is valid or not. It is obvious to even a 10 year old that it is not.

Those people who accept the official version of events are either:

1. Too busy to take a look at the facts and always believe what they are told.

2. So patriotic that they can never accept the idea that their government might somehow be involved in a large conspiracy.

3. Lacking intelligence. (Although I suggest that anyone can be shown the facts and will come to the correct conclusion eventually.)

4. Is a government stooge.

I further suggest that there is no point arguing with the apologists.

Instead, our discussions should now focus on what we should do next.

Assuming there is anything that we can do.

Is there any sort of united opposition that can be formed against the conspirators?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So, what you are saying is if I don't agree with 911Blimpie.org/net and you and your ideas that the government killed all those people, then I am a:

10 year old busy - stupid - government Lackie/ Stooge with a patriotic side?

Ok, I believe you and all the naysayers now. Why didn't the goof-movement just put it that way before.

But if you call me a name again I'm telling your mother and you won't get any desert before your 9:00 pm bedtime! nah nah nah nah NAH!

PEOPLE..PLEASE

- Mr. Beezer

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by r4758

"My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily."
-- Boon, Animal House

Yes, it's kind of sad to suddenly become sober in the middle of the party. Everybody around you is blissfully ignorant. A huge injustice is staring you in the face. You're pissed off, and want to do something, but you don't know what.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do, short of becoming a mad bomber or assassin. You can increase your contributions to organizations who are on the same "side" you are, but you'll just be trying to buy piece of mind. Nothing will ever be accomplished.

If the fire in your belly becomes hot enough, maybe you can get better at public speaking and run for office, and maybe even get into a political position where you can at least try to make some positive change. But that's a long-range kind of thing, and not very satisfying in the short run. You don't get any immediate gratification.

That's why I suggest drinking more and taking more drugs. Dull your senses and intelligence enough to forget about things over which you have no control. Hedonism is the only reasonable response to a world filled with pain and inequity. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

That's why I suggest drinking more and taking more drugs. Dull your senses and intelligence enough to forget about things over which you have no control. Hedonism is the only reasonable response to a world filled with pain and inequity. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Seriously? Dig your head in the sand?

It's a shame that it SEEMS like the average person has no reply to such a (seemingly) great injustice such as 9/11.

So what can you do? Storm the White House? Get arrested / shot. Write a letter to Congress / your MP? Be ignored, etc etc

It's a fairly crap time to be living on earth right now IMO.... but I think Good will prevail, eventually.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I have been convinced of a cover-up for some time now. This site does a good job of re-affirming my convictions.

www.911blimp.net...

I suggest to you all that there is really no need to continue debating whether or not the official 911 story is valid or not. It is obvious to even a 10 year old that it is not.

aha, and you believe in things a total stranger without credibility posts on his website?

anyway, believe is irrelevant, i have yet to see evidence and not some uneducated theories.

ps:sorry i just found out that david icke is your second passion, forget all i said, lets not waste time discussing further, shall we?

[edit on 6-7-2006 by hoeon]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Perfect Strangers

Let's please try to remember that no matter how long someone has been a member, their opinions are welcome on ATS.

However, we should all bear in mind that ATS is not a place for expressing our opinions about other members, but on the topics we discuss.

So let's please refrain from commenting on what we think of one another, and focus instead on what we think of their opinions.

As for what to do once you are satisfied that the truth about 9/11 is being concealed, my advice is to get as much information as you can from as many sources as possible, and see if you can find some patterns that might indicate what actually happened.

I advise skepticism, however, because particularly in the case of 9/11, the ratio of truth to lies is extremely low.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon

www.911blimp.net...

aha, and you believe in things a total stranger without credibility posts on his website?

anyway, believe is irrelevant, i have yet to see evidence and not some uneducated theories.

ps:sorry i just found out that david icke is your second passion, forget all i said, lets not waste time discussing further, shall we?

[edit on 6-7-2006 by hoeon]

David Icke is more intelligent, more successful, and probably still more athletic than you, me, and most of the members on here. I'm sure you heard one sentence of his Reptillian theory and just rejected him as a drug-induced Footballer who is trying to fool us all while making a unique name for himself.

Oh.. and to me, EVERYTHING I read on here is by a total stranger whose credibility I can only measure by their occupation or by what college they went to/their level of education.

We will probably never see any HARD evidence come out, at least not until Dubya is out of office, so until then all we really have to go on are pictures, Internet videos, interviews, and documented information that relates to any wrong-doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Easy Tiger
It's a fairly crap time to be living on earth right now IMO.... but I think Good will prevail, eventually.

I don't know if this time is any better/worse than any other time.

I just think that the internet as a tool for mass communication could be put to better use than simply arguing with other people.

We need a plan.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
1. Turn off your TV.
2. Read as much information as possible.
3. Try to sort out what is plausible, possible, ficton and misinformation.
4. Spread the word.

ST911.org is probably the most reputable site for 9/11 alternative theory in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Perfect Strangers
So let's please refrain from commenting on what we think of one another, and focus instead on what we think of their opinions.

I appreciate what you do as a moderator.

However, the ad hominen attacks don't bother me because they simply illustrate that person's inability to debate the issue. In fact, attacking the person is equivalent to an admission of defeat.

So, people can insult me all they want. It will not shift my focus one bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Eyes On The Prize

So, people can insult me all they want. It will not shift my focus one bit.

If every member were so difficult to fluster and so dedicated to the topic, the quality of discussion which would result would probably qualify for a Nobel prize.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Easy Tiger
Seriously? Dig your head in the sand?

No. That would interfere with your drinking. What I'm suggesting is that unless a person is willing to take a step outside the law (the rules of behavior designed to keep the average sheep in line) there's not a whole lot a single individual can accomplish. So unless you're willing to do that, your best bet is to dull your senses with pleasant things and not worry over what you can't do anything about.

Well, I think living on Earth has always been a crap time. If you know of a time when we weren't ravaged by famine, brutality, disease and wars or all of the above, I guess I missed that day in history class. Sometimes things have been pretty good for royalty. But even they meet up with a guillotine eventually.

And I don't think good will necessarily prevail. In fact, I think good will continue to play a very huge role in our eventual destruction. Because why do we fight? Because we want to see our children grow up healthy and happy, free and safe from terrorists. That's a good thing, right?

And we're willing to poison the planet, drive huge SUVs, chop down the rainforests, and blow up people who have oil in order for our children to thrive. Our greatest longing for "good" will destroy us all.

So belly up to the bar, boys! Unless you have a better idea, why not eat, drink, and be merry before the eventual firestorm hits?

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Get copies of the new 9/11 Eye Witness and copies of Loose Change 3rd Edition (when it comes out on 9/11.)

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
1. Turn off your TV.

Agreed. I watch TV is for sporting events. I seldom watch anything else. It's been that way with me for years.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

That's why I suggest drinking more and taking more drugs. Dull your senses and intelligence enough to forget about things over which you have no control.

It can be easy to think like that sometimes, to view the great injustices of the world and think "Nothing I can do. Who am I? One Person. They'll just roll over me. Nothing can be done. Resistance Is Futile, Surrender, hands in the air and know all hope is crushed."

But whenever I approach that point, do you know what I do?

I turn to the huge picture I have on my wall.

5th June 1989, Beijing.

A lone unarmed man stands before a row of tanks sent to crush the people's protest for change.

The Tanks stopped. And he stood. And China's government trembled.

One man.

One person.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
One thing we can all do is when candidates start lining up for election this fall, go to wherever they are campaigning and ask whether or not they are going to support re-opening the 911 investigation. Re-opening the 911 investigation would not necessarily prove a conspiracy but it would go a long way towards resolving unanswered questions such as: "If a B-757 hit the Pentagon at 9:47, er...oops, 9:43...er....I mean 9:41....oh, excuse me I meant to say 9:37....why did many of the Pentagon (standard-issue, battery-operated) wall clocks on the walls of the area of the Pentagon attacked (including one in the heliport just outside the west face) stop from an enormous explosion at 9:32 (actually 9:31:40 a.m.)?"

Remember that the 'tight 270 degree turn' of the alleged Flight 77 occurred at 9:37.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I further suggest that there is no point arguing with the apologists.

Assuming there is anything that we can do.

Is there any sort of united opposition that can be formed against the conspirators?

Assuming you are infallibly correct and others are wrong is a sure recipe for problems. However, I guess your first step would be to define who the conspirators are and get enough evidence that a court of law would support your charges. Of course if you think that the courts are part of the conspiracy as well, then you have a sticky wicket.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,
I don't believe that votes will get anything done (just look at the past two stolen elections). I'm sure the legislative elections will be tougher to fudge, but I still think that those elected will tow the line and not question the 'tragic events of September 11th' .

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Mr. Lear,
I don't believe that votes will get anything done (just look at the past two stolen elections). I'm sure the legislative elections will be tougher to fudge, but I still think that those elected will tow the line and not question the 'tragic events of September 11th' .

You're probably right. But, I believe that somewhere, sometime, the 911/Conspiracy will reach a 'critical mass' (synonymous with 'critical mess'). At that point either one of two things will happen: justice/reformation or, martial law.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A good first step:

READ:

The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 (Northampton: Olive Branch [Interlink Books) By David Ray Griffin

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join